Slightly Late Christmas Present

Hiria HallButcher

OOC First Name
Anon
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hiria hardly ever went down to the dungeons, except for Potions lessons. She was going down this time to give Professor Blaze, her Potions teacher a Christmas Present, like she usually did with her Muggle teachers at her old school. She knocked on his office door and opened it a little. "Professor Blaze?" She asked.

Takuya had been sitting alone inside his office, grading some lessons and starting to work on the exams already. Takuya preferred to be somebody that was ready at the beginning of the semesters, so he would have everything ready before it was time for the exams. Takuya looked over at the clock, and saw it was actually starting to get a little bit late, but he didn't really care about the time most of the time, because he usually didn't sleep unless he hadn't had any classes that day.

Takuya heard somebody knock on his door and then slowly begin to open the door. He raised an eyebrow, thinking it was somebody out to get him, but his suspicions were put aside because the student addressed him as Professor Blaze, and not as anything else. He smiled, recognising the voice. "Yes, Hiria? Come on in." He said, smiling softly. He didn't know what she wanted, but she wasn't one that would normally waste time.

Hiria came into the office properly. "Well, Hi Professor." Hiria started. "I usually do this for my teachers at my muggle school, around christmas, i know it's late but here you go!" She said reaching into her bag and got out a box of chocolates that her mum had sent her by owl, to give to a teacher. She then handed the box of chocolates to the professor.

OOCOut of Character:
you can decide what kind they are! :)

Takuya smiled when Hiria gave him a present for Christmas, it hadn't been something he had expected, but it was definitely a nice gesture from her. He took them from her, and opened up the packet. They were his favourite kind of chocolates, so he took one out and popped it into his mouth. Holding them out, he smiled. "Would you like to have one?" Takuya asked, acting a little bit nicer then he usually would, this was mainly because he hadn't expected such a nice gesture from any of the students at this school. Takuya chuckled to himself, and smiled at Hiria. "Is that all you came for?" Takuya asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back