Alternate RP Sleepovers

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Jordan Harris

Musician- Energetic- Friendly- Cuddly

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie had been looking forward to this sleepover since he'd suggested it. He'd spent a full day just cleaning his room, making sure everything was neat, from the giant cork board covered in pictures of his friends and family to his bunk bed fortress. They could fit two boys to a bunk, so the top bunk was open to whoever. If he was being honest, he hoped Wes would share the bed with him so they could cuddle. He loved having Ares around, but he wasn't sure yet if the other boy was as cuddly as Jordie was. He pushed aside the galaxy blanket that acted as a curtain, straightening the pillows on his dark bedding and stepping back out, smiling a little at the tv and gaming systems with the beanbags, pleased he'd been able to get three of them after he'd given some to Kiara. Jordie was bouncing around, eager for his friends to arrive. He'd helped uncle James make them a bunch of snacks last night, mostly healthier ones that were still amazing to taste, and he was just ready to have his friends with him. He wanted this holiday to be better than his last, when Nate had broken his heart.

Ares had never been invited to a sleepover before. In fact, he had never been invited to anything ever. This year was very different to last, where he felt so very alone at Beauxbatons wondering if he was ever going to get out of that place. Now that he was, Ares had been much happier, especially with the new friends that he had made. The teen didn't tell his parents where he was going as he didn't really think they would care. After all, his brothers and sisters would still be home so he didn't think his absence would matter too much. The boy just walked on foot to his friend's house with his black backpack on, excited for the night. When he made it to the front door, he hesitated before knocking, hoping that he wasn't too early.

As much as Weston loved getting to spend the break at home with his family, it usually didn't take long before he started to miss his friends. After spending a semester living at school with a bunch of other kids his age, his family's tiny city apartment always felt a little lonely. So he had jumped at Jordie's sleepover invitation. It had taken some convincing, but his parents had finally agreed to let him go.

The apparition trip was an unpleasant one, but his feelings of excitement quickly overshadowed his nausea. It didn't take long before he and his mum found the right house — a task made easier when they spotted Ares standing by the front door. Weston gave his mum a quick hug goodbye before hurrying to join Ares. "Hey!" he greeted enthusiastically. He glanced at the closed door. "Is Jordie not home?" he asked, reaching out to knock on the door himself.

The first knock sent Jordie tumbling over his own feet, hitting the floor with a painful thud. He scrambled to his feet and rushed to the door, yanking it open seconds after the second knock. He absolutely lit up, smiling at his friends. "Guys!" Jordie jumped out, trying to hug his friends, before trying to drag them inside and to his room. "I'm so glad you made it, I've been so excited, I didn't sleep all night, come on!" He chattered enthusiastically, bouncing into his room. "I've only got two beds, but we can fit two of us on one of them, I don't mind cuddling," He spun to face his friends, practically vibrating with excitement.

As Ares saw Weston approach, he beamed. "Hey Weston!" he exclaimed, happy that he had the right house and that he wasn't too early at all. He was about to answer Weston's question when the door swung open, revealing Jordie who looked extremely excited. The Slytherin couldn't help but be concerned about him not sleeping the night before, but he hoped it wouldn't affect him too much. As Jordie said he didn't mind cuddling, Ares just chuckled a little nervously. "You guys can have the bed." Ares said, feeling that was for the best since the other boys had known each other for longer. Despite this, he wanted to share the bed with Jordie more than anything, but there was no way he was going to admit that. "Do you guys wanna play some games first? Or we could have some snacks?" Ares was sure Jordie already had things planned, but wanted to appear as comfortable as possible despite feeling nervous.

Weston had barely finished knocking when the door flew open, revealing Jordie. He laughed a little as his friend essentially dragged them through the house. Weston barely had time to look around before they ended up in Jordie's room, where the conversation turned to sleeping arrangements. Ares seemed to want a bed to himself, which Weston was fine with. Being friends with Jordie meant getting used to the Hufflepuff's love of cuddling. "Cool, okay," he said with a little shrug.

Weston grinned at Ares's next suggestion. "Yeah, let's play some games! Jordie, what do you have?" He glanced around the room, noting the video games and the giant cork board. "Hey, do you have photos of us on here?" he asked, stepping forward to get a closer look at the board.

Jordie was radiating energy. He was bouncing around, looking between his friends. He nodded as the arrangements were decided, and smiled brightly as they suggested games. "Oooh, yeah! Maybe like, we could play truth or dare and eat a bunch of snacks!" He offered, thinking. "Or I've got some racing games, or some building games, some fighting games, we could play on the game system," He chattered, though quickly noticed that Weston had moved over to the cork board. Jordie bounced after him, nodding. "Yeah, here!"

Jordie reached out, pointing out a few pictures. "Here, I have one of us here and here," He pointed out to Weston, showing one of them with Jordie sitting between Wes' legs and leaning back into him, the two of them pouring over a notebook trying to write a song, and another of them cuddling and asleep watching a movie. Westons last yearbook photo was there with them.

"Ares, I have some of you too!" Jordie told his friend, reaching to point out the pictures he had there. He didn't have one of him and Ares together yet, but he did have one of the Beauxbatons Quidditch team and a photo of Ares with Amelie that she had sent to him. "Amelie said I needed some and gave me these!" He announced with a bright smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back