Sleepover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone Archimedis

Perse readied a comfortable bed for Miss Ali, she spent her time casting detective charms and spells on it to run tests and to monitor her patient. She also cast protective wards around the hospital.

((I am sooo sorry that I have been away for so long but right after my last post my appendix burst so I was in the hospital in Rodchester, MN for a week))

Ali was very much still in the mood to mutiny and demand to leave but thought better of putting this plan into action. Instead she ploped herself into the plush bed and exaimed the neaklace Sebastien had given her. It was quite beautiful then with a pang she realized that she had not thanked him for it. She felt terrible for loseing her temper with him after all he was just looking out for her. :(

Persephone tucked in her charge, ran few more tests and called for the House-elfs to bring up a tray of hot chocolate and sandwiches.
"You'll need lots of rest tonight, so I want you to drink all of this,"Perse said, gesturing towards the goblet of sweet hot chocolate. "If you need anything at all during the night, I'll be right over there,"she gestured towards a fireplace with a few overstuffed chairs and a pile of books on a table. Normally, Perse would have gone to bed herself, but due to the circumstances she wanted to make sure Ali felt and was safe.

She looked at the girl with concerned eyes, "Do you want to talk about it?"she asked kindly.

(Oh wow!! I hope you're okay!!)

((I'm Feeling better every day))

"Thank you," she said, "but I think what I need now is time to think things through. I'll be all right as long as I am not alone."

Ali snuggled into her blankets and her mind began to buz at the days events. It was all she could do to keep herself in one place. All she knew was that whatever attacked her would be back.

Perse patted her arm gently. "Of course, I understand. I'm here if you need me." She made sure she had enough blankets and was comfortable before dimming the lamps and returning to her vigil by the fireplace. She opened a book, one of her favorites about a taciturn yet misunderstood man and a fiercely independent woman with four sisters. She sighed softly as she fell back into the story.

Ashleiana was to jumpy to sleep. She knew that she would be up all night. that note was so scary. Who would want to attack her. Oh, well she would have plenty of time to figure that out.

Persephone had fallen asleep. It was very late but Ashleiana was still lost in her thoughts. She was so absorbed that she didn't know there was someone behind her until it was too late. They grabbed her from behind and pulled her to her feet. She tried to scream but they held her to tightly. It appeared as thought Persephone had been stuned otherwise she would surely have heard the struggle. He was taking her somewhere, but where that somewhere is she didn't know.

((I will post the new story line area))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back