Sleeping in the library

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
History of Magic just got out and Zazuka was greatful. She went into the library to do alittle more studying for her other subjects. She got quite a long way actually before the fact that she had gotten next to no sleep that night cought up to her. She had managed to get a hold of a pep-up potion so she had been fine for the exam but now it was starting to ware off. She folded her arms over the book she was reading and started drifted off to a surpisingly peaceful sleep. She left only her masivly frizzy hair as an identifiying mark of where she was.

Kasey had made it a habbit to spend most of her time in this week in the library revising because she knew that when she tried to concentrate the thoughts and the scene at the Broomstick would come in her mind but atleast whatever her eyes would see in the books would help.She walked to the library as usual and took residence near the History of Magic section and saw someone was sleeping her head on her book.It was Zazuka.Hope she comes top.She is workin hardshe thought but couldnt decide whether to wake her or not.

Zazuka turned her head in her sleep, not about ready to wake up yet. This had been the first time since she got to Hogwarts that she had slept well. Not that she consiosle knew that. Zauzka gave a gasping breath and finally seemed to wake. She rubbed her eyes and sighed when she noticed Kasey looking at her. "How long was I out?" She asked herself.

Zazuka looked up with one eye. The other was covered by her eye. "What are you studying right now?" She asked still alittle sleeply but she douted she could go back to sleep. For once she didn't have a deep down dread of what could happen. "I just got finished with history of Magic but I think I got the answer for Arthur's half sister wronge." She said biting her lip.

((Not kidding I already turned in the history of Magic exsam along with some of the others.))

(is this after or before exams? :huh: )

"I am studying Transfiguration"she said."Arthur's sister's name?"she asked"i mean half sister's name?Morgan you mean"she asked as Zazuka was still sleepy according to Kasey.

(i did all of them.We had Only three.No history and astronomy.I hate those both! BUt love DADA, Potion and tRnasfiguration which we had this term)

((After))
Zauzka thought about it. "Really? I put down some radome M name, that's all I could remember." She said with a sigh. "I can't wait until I get to learn Transfigurations. It's sopped to be some of the most difficult magic but I sure I can do it." She said finally getting some of her energy back.

"can I help you girls with anything?" Sara asked seeing the two girls talking, she had noticed one of them napping earlier and since she wasn't drooling all over the book didn't want to disturb her. It was exam week and students cramming tended to fall asleep in the library, at least Sara did when she was in school.

Zazuka looked at the lady libraien and shook her head. "No ma'am I'm ok, sorry about sleeping the book." She said looking down at where she had layed her head.

((sorry I meant to put that you were not drooling all over the book since you never made any mention of it so I'll edit it))

"It's not a problem, I understand it's examination's week and alot of students get a bit overcooked" Sara said with a wink

Zazuka nodded. "Yeah overcooked about exam week." She said though that only half the reson she fell asleep in the library. "Do you have anything that about dreams and what they mean?" Zazuka asked as if to only want it out of curiosity.

"well I'm still kinda new but I can check the catalog and see if any book match it, I'll be right back" Sara said walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back