Sketching Holloween

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Deep in the resseses of the second floor corridor. Zazuka thought with a giggle as she inked in one of her sketches. The drawing where all of possible ways of combining the outfits that she had already made for Holloween. Zazuka was aready wierd 24/7 so on Holloween she felt like she need to go all out. She had noted on the side of every costum idea that said things like. "I like the top but I'm not sure about the skirt."

Zazuka today was being extra odd by dressing in stripes. Her stalkings and the shirt underneth a white one with the Ravenclaw crest on it where blue striped blue and white. Her skirt was blue as where her shoes which where flat. Her hair was up in spool-like knots which had stay bits of hair pokeing out like water escaping a broken pipe. Zazuka's hands where covered in diffrent colors of ink as she filled in the colors that she wanted the costumes to be in.

Belle was on her way up to her common room when she spotted a girl she had recongnised. "Hi. Its Zazuka right?" Belle said. "What you doing?" she asked happily.

Zazuka looked up from her page and smiled up. "Yeah Zuka to those that don't want to sprang thier jaws." She said with a laugh. "I'm drawing my Holloween costumes to see what will go with what on that day. I've made so many pieces but can't deside how put them together." She said with a sigh. She inked in the sleeve to one of her drawings then looked up again. "How are you doing?" She asked.

"Wow thats really cool. I beat you have awesome ideas." she could tell Zuka was the creative type. "I'm good, what about you? So your a bit excited about Halloween then?" Belle laughed.

Zazuka sniffed in laughter. "A bit? I thin thies make it more than a bit. I'm fine though I have alot to obsses about." she said with a small sigh. She showed Belle the page she was working on.

costume6.png
costume5.png
costume2.png

"I don't think the Professors would let me get away with the last one though." She said looking back a the outfits herself.

"Wow these are incredible!!" Belle smiled at the last one "Yeah I don't think so...especially Keller!" she laughed. "But wow Zuka these are incredible. Well done, you have a knack for it!" Belle said really impressed.

Zazuka shook her head. "This sketches are trash really but you should see the real life versions of them. I sowed in every buckle by hand so as to make everyone slightly unique." She said exsitedly. "Maybe if I make the dress longer so it covers the stalkings... I don't think even that would help." She said laughing into her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back