Six feet from the edge

Katheryn's smile came back to her face as Trevor said that nothing was wrong. It relieved her. She laughed at his words though. "I'm sure it will. We will just have to make sure you see me around." she said. Kat had a feeling that she and Trevor were going to be great friends. She was very fond of him already. "At least you appreciate my optimism. It annoys Kiera and Cam." she said rolling her eyes at her brother and sister.

Trevor chuckled at her words "I guess we will!" he said feeling like he may have made his third friend at hogwarts, he imagined himself rolling his eyes internally at how much of a loser he had become since he left Hogwarts Scotland. He laughed as she said it annoyed her brother and sister, "Yeah I can imagine I'd get sick of it soon enough" he joked knowing that at least in his current situation there was no way he could get sick of too much optimism.

Katheryn laughed. "Well, you have been warned now. Just ask Kiera. She gets annoyed at me constantly for it." she said grinning. It didn't bother her in the slightest that she annoyed Kiera. Sometimes it was fun. Kat smiled up at Trevor. "How do you like it here in New Zealand?" she asked him. He hadn't been here that long and Katheryn knew it took time getting used to it.

Trevor chuckled "Don't worry, its actually exactly what I need right now" he said with a grin hoping to rere her. He thought for a moment as she asked how he liked New Zealand "Well its certainly alot different from England," he began thoughtfully "And living here isn't as fun as coming on trips. But I do actually rather like it" he said with a smile. He glanced up at the sky and for the first time realized how dark it had gotten. "Hey, we should make a move" he said with a smile motioning at the sky "But we should do this again, soon?" he suggested hopefully. "Cummon I'll walk you back" he said getting to his feet.

Katheryn grinned at Trevor. She rather liked his personality and not to mention his looks. Katheryn was glad that he liked it here in New Zealand. She looked up at the sky. He was right. It was starting to get dark. Kat stood up and dusted herself off. "Why, thank you for the offer kind gentleman." she said, teasingly. "I would love to do this again." she said with a bright smile upon her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back