Sitting

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Zoe walked down to the Lakefront, and sat by the lake. She took her school books out of her bag, but felt she had to do something else first. I have to read it now, If I don't I will never know who it is from. She thought to herself.

She took the rolled up piece of parchment Hedwig had given to her the previous week. She unrolled the letter, to notice that it was from her father. typical, what could he possibly want now? she thought to herself.

Dear Zoe-Hope,

This is your father, Percy, I wrote this letter to you to let you know that I got the job at the Wizengamot, I am now a ministry official.
I wanted to tell you this in person, but working in the Ministry, I am an extremely busy person, and with all the trials I am in, I haven't gotten the chance to visit you, or make a meeting with you.

Your mother and I love you very much, and we miss you.

Sincerely,
Your father, Percy

Zoe read through the note, and crumpled it up. great, just another way for him to make the Weasley's hated even more. She thought to herself, as she got her homework out again, and read through it.[/color]

Caysi walked down by the water and saw Zoe she walked towards her and said " Hey Zoe!".

Zoe looked up, and noticed Caysi walk over, "Oh, hi Caysi." She muttered, then hid the crumpled up piece of parchment so it was out of view.

"Just sitting here, trying to catch up on some homework. How about you?"

Caysi frowned and said " Nothing much...im still getting some pain in my leg...and I keep thinking about that house". she said rubbing her knee wich was throbbing in pain.

"Oh, yeah. What happened. I'm just glad we all got out safe, and alive, and that none of us lost house points!" She said smiling at the last part.

Caysi smiled and said " Yup....that's the awsome part.....so how's Paul doing?" she said giving a sly smile.

"He's ummm, doing alright. It kind of sucks that some of the professors know his true identity though..." She said trailing off.

Caysi looked at Zoe and said " Yeah...that's true....Oh im sending a letter to my father today asking if he can come into town."

"That's cool, your dad's a pretty cool guy. Percy is too busy with his new job at the ministry." She said rolling her eyes at the last part.

Caysi looked at Zoe and said " Well your dad's a cool dude too....my dad is even busy at work...". she said biting her lip.

Caysi Finnigan said:
Caysi looked at Zoe and said " Well your dad's a cool dude too....my dad is even busy at work...". she said biting her lip.
"He's not cool, he's, he's, he's nobody special." She said furiously.

Caysi pressed her tounge against the lid of her mouth and said " What's wrong Zoe?". she said sweetly.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong." She said, changing her tone of voice, to more normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back