Sitting by the lake

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Mike sat on the floor, it was a hot day, Mike stared out into the lake, bored.

Ellie was wandering the castle ground, it was a warm day and she was enjoying the cool breeze!
As she walked down near the lake, her curly dark hair blowing out behind her, she spotted Mike sitting by himself.
"Hey Mike" Ellie said, flopping down beside him and wiping grass of her little white canvas shoes.

"Hey, you alright, ?" asked Mike, half heartedly. Mike had something on his mind. Mike looked back at the lake, and was nearly blinded by the sun.

"Oh im good, how about yourself" Ellie asked in reply to Mike.

"Yep Im fine" said Mike, " I was wondering whether you would .. would come to the valentines ball with me ?" stuttered Mike.

Ellie turned a Violent shade of red and tried to answer Mike, "I...i..i..i...Sure" She spluttered, turning to hide her red face and trying not to laugh, there was nothing really funny about the situation but Ellie always had a tendency to laugh when she was embarassed. "Sorry" She said turning to Mike and giggeling a little.

"Its ok" said Mike, feeling better now he had it off his chest.

Ellie smiled, looking over the lake and the bubbles that floated along its surface, "What days the ball" She asked, she had seen a poster for it earlier but couldnt remember the actual date!

" Its this friday" replied Mike. Mike covered his eyes, the sun blinding him.

"Aaah" Ellie said, playing with the grass at her side, "Whats your favorite class this semester?" She asked, trying to think of something to say.

"Erm it would have to be atronomy " Mike said. "What about you ?" Mike asked.

"Same" Ellie smiled, she hated History Of Magic, it was so boring!

Mike knew he shouldn't of but he couldn't stop himslef, Mike moved his face towards Elle and..

Ellie smiled a little as Mike moved his face towards hers, she moved hers a little closer to his....

Mike etched closer and closer..

(( See you :lol:))

As Mike got closer, so did Ellie...

Their lips connected and...

((Sorry for the godmodding, didnt know what else to write))

((Sorry took so long to reply, forgot about this :lol: and you didnt godmod :lol:))

As there lips connected Ellie kissed Mike..

((Didnt know wo to say :lol:))

Seconds past, and ...

(( About time OJ))

(:)lol:))

((Wth am a menty say here ?:lol: ehm...))

Ellie pulled away after a good few seconds, smiling like an idiot and blushing furiosly.

Mike stopped kissing as Ellie pulled away , this was the part Mike hated the most. The awkward silence.

Ellie blushed as an Awkward silence fell upon them, "Ehmm.. fancy heading up to the castle for some lunch?" She asked Mike with a smile, breaking the silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back