Sitting around the corridor

Eliza Ashford

Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Eliza Ashford was just dreaded with the recent events in her life. The look of exhaustion and worry is seen across her face. She was always alone, no one to confide with. She feels as though the Slytherin house despises her, but of course she despises the house as well. Not only that she has barely made any friends, but also she made an enemy who would try to hunt her.She doesn't know what to do, she just sat under a portrait and started to sob. She was bawling now, but tried her best to muffle the sounds of her sobs. Then he heard someone coming towards her...

Nixie was on her way to the Ravenclaw common room but on the way, she heard sobbing. Following the noise, she hurried down the corridor, her robes fluttering, the sobbing getting louder. She stopped at the source : a first year girl whose name she didn't know. Crouching down in front of the girl, both concerned and curious, she began to speak.

"What's wrong?", She asked gently, rather than in her usual loud and perky voice.

Eliza heard a someone coming towards her. She was still crying when the person approached and her and asked "What's wrong?" Eliza looked up and saw a figure of someone, maybe a girl but she wasn't sure since the tears are distorting her view. She wiped her tears off to see a girl looking down at her. Eliza stood up immediately, feeling ashamed on what she have done. "H-Hi..it's nothing r-really," said Eliza but she was shaking uncontrollably. Then she lost control and cried again dropping to her knees in front of the girl. She said between sobs "I hate this school, I feel even lonelier than before, I wish I wasn't Slytherin! the people there are horrible!" Eliza's sobs became weaker and weaker.

Nixie watched at the girl tried to get up but slipped down again. Maybe she couldn't relate to this girl's pain, but just looking at her made her feel it. She felt sorry for the girl but really wanted to help her. Nixie moved next to the girl and put her arm around her. She didn't know what to say about the fact that she didn't want to be in Slytherin. But she knew a thing or two about loneliness.

"I don't have any friend's either, really.", She said reassuringly,"And you can just avoid people in Slytherin even if you are in it. What's your name?"

Eliza finally stopped crying, she was too tired of crying for hours. She wiped her eyes and said "Eliza Ashford." She stood up and faced the girl. Eliza was fixing her dress, flattening out all the creases. Then she finally asked "What's yours?" She felt ashamed for wasting the time of the girl just because of her little scene. She said to the girl "I'm really sorry for wasting your time, I shouldn't be crying out in the corridors in the first place."

"I'm Nixie Neolani!", Nixie chirped, brightening up when Eliza stopped crying. She still looked miserable. Nixie shook her head at what Eliza said. She wasn't going to leave Eliza in the corridor like this and she certainly wasn't having her time wasted.

"Wasting my time?", She grinned, giving Eliza a little shake,"If I hadn't found you, I'd be in the Common Room, bored to death and you'd be here, feeling completely lonely. It's a win-win situation!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back