Sister Fights.

Leslie Duboit

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Leslie walked out of the Gryffindor common room. She hadn't seen or talked to her sister much since they got here. The two of them were starting to hate each other more and more. Before, they only had fights because they were sisters and they annoyed each other but now they did it because they hated each other. Stephanie had been mixing with Slytherins and they had changed her.
Lemi turned into the seventh floor corridor and walked down it with her arms crossed over her chest. She wasn't very popular here because she was so quiet. She didn't used to be a very load girl but she had gradually gotten quieter and now she didn't talk much at all. She spent most of her time with her nose in her book. It was an excuse for staying quiet after all.
As Leslie walked down the corridor, she looked up from the ground for a brief second only to recognise the person leant against the wall ahead of her. She slowed her pace down and stared at her sister wondering if Steph had seen her yet.

Steph had nothing to do and was bored out her skull. She had decided to go for a wander and ended up in the seventh floor corridor, leaning against a wall. She didn't know where any of her friends were because Sydney and Shaylah were Slytherins and Sasha wasn't in the common room.
As Steph was looking up and down the corrider, she saw her sister. This could get fun. She looked back up and down the corridor to make sure there were no teachers coming. After all, she wanted to keep her 'perfect Ravenclaw' look so she wasn't blamed for anything.
When she saw that no teachers were around, she walked over to Leslie. "Oh, look who it is. The rat has left the sewer. The sewer which this school names 'the Gryffindor common room'. Suits the name really doesn't it??" Stephanie loved taking the mik out of her sister. They were completely different girls and yet they were related. Steph grinned evily at her older sister. "So, where are your rat friends??" Steph knew full well that Leslie had no friends.

When Leslie heard her sister talking, she looked straight at her. The two of them were about the same height now. Leslie was just a bit taller. "What do you , Stephanie??" She knew Steph hated people calling her Stephanie so it was her name for her all the time. "Just because you hate Gryffindors, doesn't mean you have to show it so much. Why can't you just keep your feelings to yourself. What do you think mum and dad would think??" Leslie was a complete suck up to their parents where as Steph didn't care about them one bit. "Plus, you can leave my friends out of this." Leslie went to walk past Steph so she could get past her before any injuries were caused.

Stephanie stood up straight and frowned at her. "You better not have just called me that." She hated the name Stephanie. Steph was bad enough but anyone calling her Stephanie wasn't her friend. "I do have to show it because Gryffindors are disgusting and unworthy and generally need to be taught who's boss. It's no shock that it's the house you're in." She smirked at her sister in a way that said Try me. I dare you. "Do I look like I care what those two wierdos think. I hate dad because he's a muggle and I hate mum because she married a muggle. It's a bit obvious that they need a few lessons, the both of them." Stephanie started laughing when she heard what Leslie said next. "Leave them out of it?? Who?? You don't have any friends so I don't know who you're being so protective over." As Leslie tried to walk past Steph, she put her arms out and pushed her backwards causing Leslie to fall to the ground.

Leslie landed on the ground with a thud. Her head hit the concrete and she felt really dizzy. The pain that shot through her head was unbelievable. She felt like someone had just hit her with a sledge hammer. "Stephanie, for God sake. Stop." Leslie sat up and looked up at her little sister. She had to try and hold back the tears. The two of them had once been great sisters. Leslie saw a flashback from when they were younger.
Leslie walked through the front door of her home. It had been her first day of school. Her mum had picked her up and when she got back home, she saw her dad sat waiting in the living room. Steph was on his lap and she jumped up the minute Leslie walked in the room. The two of them hugged each other and then ran round the house playing games.
Leslie wished everything could be how it was back then. "Just leave me alone. If you're so popular then where are all your friends. Shouldn't you be hanging out with them??" Leslie was going to do anything to get Steph away from her.

Steph heard the thud as her sister hit the floor and was surprised with the amount of force that she had put behind the push. She didn't realise she was that strong. She laughed at her sister's pleading as she sat up. "You're where you belong now, at my feet. Deal with it." As Steph saw the desperation in her sisters eyes, it made her smile more than before. "I'm not going to leave you alone because you are a traitor to the wizarding world, just like the woman who calls herself our mum. My friends are busy. At least I have some. Your so on your own, it's unbelievable. I thought you'd at least have one friend but you surprised me by making me see that you have none." Stephanie loomed over Leslie as her sister sat on the floor, obviously trying to hold back tears.

"Stephanie, do you have no heart at all?? You're acting like some sort of cold-blooded killer. What made you like this?? This isn't you. You have to be able to see that. Haven't you??" Leslie was so desperate to get away from Steph. She couldn't believe that this was the same laughing little sister she used to have. The sweet little laugh that she used to have now sounded more like a cackle. She really was a witch. "What made you change?? We used to be such good sisters. We were more than that. We were best friends. Look at yourself. What do you think you're prooving??" Leslie wanted to see the old Stephanie again. The one that she loved so much.

"This is me. If you can't see this then you're even more worthless than I thought you were." Stephanie walked around to the side of her sister. She then kicked Leslie over and over until she saw blood spill. The blood soaked into Leslie's clothes and it brought a huge grin to Steph's face. Once again, Leslie was likely to have to go to the hospital because of her. This was entertainment to Steph and always made her happy. "We were never best friends. I want nothing to do with a worthless pig like you. All you're good for is punching and kicking. You've always been my personal punching bag and you always will be." Stephanie laughed at the sight of her sister on the floor.

Leslie felt the horrible pain of her sister's foot whacking into her stomach and arms. She didn't realise how strong her little sister was. Leslie suddenly felt an excruciating pain in her arm and when she looked down she saw blood soaking into her top. She held her arm close to her hoping the pain would stop. Leslie couldn't hold the tears back any longer, the pain was too much. "Please, stop." Leslie didn't think she would ever have to beg her sister to stop beating her up. She looked up at her sister for the slightest bit of compassion in her eyes.

Stephanie only laughed more at her sister's begging. "You're pathetic. You will always be on the floor until you realise it." Stephanie had never really thought of her sister as much of a role model. Most people have their older sibling as their role model but not Steph. She hated her family. Her 'dad' was a filthy muggle and her 'mum' was a freak who married muggles and had kids with them. Stephanie couldn't wait to get away from the hell whole she was forced to call home. Hogwarts was a perfect get away so when she got the letter she accepted straight away. "Have fun in the hospital wing 'sister dear'." Stephanie walked down the corridor still laughing.

As Steph walked away and disappeared round the corner, Leslie let her tears flow freely. She was in so much pain in her arm. She assumed that it was broken but she hated the sight of blood so didn't have the guts to have a look and see if it was ok. Les just couldn't believe that anyone could act that way. It was almost as if Steph was being bewitched by some sort of dark spirit. This wasn't the Steph that she loved and remembered. It was a whole new Steph and Leslie didn't know how much worse she was going to get. "This is only the start." She said to herself through her tears.
Leslie shuffled across the concrete untill she got to the wall where she propped herself up and sat there clutching her arm. She could also feel pain in her stomach and chest but it was no where near as painful as her arm was. Lemi knew that she needed to get to the hospital wing but the pain was too much and she was unable to stand up so for now she was just going to sit where she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back