simply needing to see you

Aries Centauri

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
10 1/2" ash and paduak mix with unicorn hair core
Aries had been so intent with his studies of late that he had not had too much time for Violet, the little time they had managed to get together just never seemed to be enough. She was more than understanding though, his studying for OWLs needed to take precedence whether he wanted it too or not.

The day was beautiful and he had just finished his last class of the day. There was no way he was going to pass by the opportunity of meeting up with her now. Studying would just have to wait, he wanted to see her. Needed to. She was becoming much more than simply the girl of his dreams, she was the girl of his every waking moment. He hadn't a clue how he was supposed to concentrate on any of his subjects when his mind would drift back to her within seconds. He had not had a chance to really speak with her since the gossip magazine and really wanted to know if she was alright.

She often attempted to be brave and strong but he knew that the cutting remarks of strangers could leave their mark on her. Merlin only knew that if anyone hurt her he'd swing for them and as soon as he could find out who had printed the magazine he would hang them out to dry.

Walking up and down the fourth floor hall hoping she would come out of her house soon, Aries couldn't wait to see her.

Violet looked at her watch, and smiled to herself - Aries would have finished class now, and he had promised to meet up with her after class today. He was extremely busy at the moment - Violet understood completely, he was undertaking OWLs after all. She'd be glad when he finished...until she remembered that next year, she'd be the one studying for OWLs. Violet winced...but just thinking about Aries was enough to make her feel better. She smiled again. She was crazy about him, thought about him all the time, would often catch herself daydreaming about him, which made her sound like a giggly teenage girl...but that's what she supposed she was. She may have been a witch, but she was also just a fifteen year old girl in love.

Running down the stairs out of her dorm and to the common room, Violet tripped out of the common room, landing on her stomach. Blushing furiously, she picked herself up off the ground and brushed herself off, before walking, in a much calmer manner, over to Aries and wrapping her arms around him. "Hey, you," she grinned, as she pushed herself up on to the balls of her feet to kiss him.

Aries cursed himself for not being fast enough to catch her. He held her close though when she came over to him.
"Hi yourself" he whispered as he lowered his head to meet her compliant one, "would you care to repeat that performance so that I can perform some kind of heroic duty to my lady today".
He smiled at her smoothing back her hair, marvelling at the fact that he never got fed up of looking at her or wanting to be with her.

"I'm taking a break from studying for the entire day not just an hour. I missed you" was he beginning to sound corny again, he didn't really care, "Anything special you'd like to do now that you'll have my undivided attention today?"

"Not particularly," Violet laughed. "Doing that once was quite enough," she added, playfully rolling her eyes. "You don't need to perform heroic duties to be a hero in my eyes, anyway," she giggled, knowing that that was possibly one of the corniest things she had ever said, but it was true. She adored Aries. In Violet's eyes, he was absolutely perfect.
"You know, I had absolutely nothing in mind. You're the one who needs a study break, what would you like to do?" she asked, turning the question back on him. Violet was often quite indecisive, one of her many faults, but she hoped Aries didn't mind. At least, not too much.

Aries smiled as he placed an arm about her shoulders.
"Hey its every guys dream to be heroic for his girl at least once" he considered their options which seemed limitless and limited all at the same time.
"Well how about on this fine day, we go for a stroll. We can go over by the edge of the forest or something. I haven't been anywhere near there yet" he told her, not sure if she was up to going anywhere that was forbidden considering she was a prefect.

"Sounds like a great idea. Forest, you may well have to have to perform some heroic deeds," she winked, grinning. "But I'm up for it, nevertheless." Although Violet was mildly afraid of the forest, she knew she didn't have reason to fear. Not with Aries around. She was never frightened around him.

He squeezed her shoulder as they made their way down the stairs.
"Now how do you know that's not the very reason I want us to go there?" he grinned leaning over and kissing the top of her head, "You could well end up protecting me down there. You have your wand yeah?" he winked teasingly.

"Look I know I haven't seen much of you in a bit especially after the mag came out and I wanted to get to you to see if you were ok. It's only a trashy magazine, there's never any truth in those things. Someday maybe we will be and you may be, but not till I make an honest woman of you first." he had wanted nothing more than to gut whoever had printed that stuff and felt worse that he couldn't get time to see Violet when all the ruckus had blown up.
"Of course, its our studies first and whatever careers.. I'm not ever going to stop you from following what ever dreams you have. I just want to be there to help you realise them".
He didn't know if she got any of what he had just said or if he had even explained any of it properly, he smiled at her anyway. Counting himself simply lucky for having her.

"Of course," Violet grinned. "What sort of witch would I be if I did not have my wand?" She gave a small playful laugh at this and leaned against him as they reached one of the landings, reaching up and kissing him on the cheek.

She gazed at him, soberly, as he mentioned the magazine. She knew the magazine was full of lies, and she wasn't supposed to let words hurt her - yet they did anyway. She couldn't help but feel hurt when she read those lies printed about her and Aries. What had she, or he, ever done to hurt anybody? She reddened slightly, with a smile, as he made the suggestion that perhaps one day they would be married and she would carry his child. Like any fifteen year old girl in love for the very first time, she had occaisionally caught herself daydreaming of being married to Aries - one day, of course, not now. She had to admit, she quite liked the idea. Funny he should mention dreams, she thought. I don't even have any. I don't know what to do in the future - what can you do with Arithmancy, anyway? Still, as long as he is with me, I don't think I'll care too much about what I do, she thought, as she stepped closer and wrapped her arms around him. "I try not to care. I know it's a lie but it hurts anyway. All I hope is that whoever had the gall to do this will get what they deserve," she muttered darkly, as she leant against Aries, knowing that he would be there for her, no matter what.

Aries stopped on the stairs and pulled her closer to him in a comforting embrace.
"I should have been there for you. That stuff doesn't bother me but I should have known it would have gotten to you. I'm sorry" he tilted her chin up so he could look into her perfect face, drink in the beauty that he dreamed off regularly.
"I'm there for you, really" he lowered his head and claimed the lips that his own yearned for. He kept the kiss long and slow, as passionate as he could without turning up the heat and disturbing himself. Slowly he pulled his mouth from hers.
"We better make our way down to the forest fast or I won't be blamed for what people would see me do to you here" he chuckled planting a butterfly kiss on her mouth before sliding an arm about her waist.
"Come on m'lady" he began guiding her down the stairs.

Violet shook her head. "It's okay. Really." She looked up at Aries, and smiled. "I shouldn't take things so personally. Besides," she added, quietly. "I know you're here for me. Just as I am here for you." Violet moved in to the kiss, still, after this time of dating, having to convince her legs not to give way on her and allow her to fall to the floor. Aries had that effect on her, she was madly, hopelessly in love with him, and when he kissed her...
...when he kissed her she couldn't keep her thoughts together, she could barely breathe. She was completely enamoured with Aries, a feeling that was both maddening and wonderful at the same time, a feeling that she would not trade for anything in the world. Chuckling slightly to herself at the use of the term "m'lady", Violet walked down the stairs - careful so as not to make Aries fall or bump in to anything. She didn't want to spoil things by creating a catastrophe. But what did it matter? The man by her side loved her despite her faults - and Violet percieved herself to have many - just as she loved him.

Aries could resist the urge no longer, he released her and stepped down to the step infront of her with his back to her. Twisting his head around to peer at her over his shoulder he winked.
"Hop on" he chuckled to see if she would actually take a piggy back ride with him down to the forest edge, which meant being on his back for the next four flights of stairs out into the entrance hall and down the steps into the garden and onto the forest. Would she dare?
"Come on, I won't drop you".

Violet looked incredulous for a moment, she had to stop herself from gaping. "Wh-what?" she questioned. "Oh no, you really don't want to do that...I am far too heavy for that, I don't want to ruin your back or anything," she quickly explained. While she wasn't exactly fat, Violet had never been a thin girl. She was glad that her weight had finally settled in to more appropriate places, giving her a nice, aesthetically pleasing figure, but that still didn't make her skinny. "Besides," she added, meekly, as she looked down at her school uniform. "I'm wearing a skirt." She blushed at this, knowing it was a very awkward thing to point out, but Violet was conservative, and she didn't exactly want to look indecent.

"Hmmm" Aries said turning to look at her fully, giving her an appreciative once over, "I guess the whole skirt situation is a bit of a nuisance in the matter. Of course, I could just pick you up in my arms and carry you down there but I'd probably get the third degree then too but just to prove something to you once and for all".

Aries put his hands on her waist, while looking into her eyes the whole time and very tenderly with complete ease he lifted her up and turned around to lower her down onto the step beside him. The entire few seconds seemed an eternity where he just wanted to hold her there up on the pedestal he had made for her.
"I love you" he smiled as he lowered his head once more and kissed her gently, "you are not now or ever going to ruin my back because you are not heavy. You're... perfect".

Violet's pallor was easily comparable with that of a tomato or even a beetroot when Aries suggested carrying her down to the forest. Violet hadn't been carried for 10 years, and it would have been less if not for her heart which had rendered her a somewhat weak child. She had strengthened, though, and by the time she was five there was no need for her to be carried anywhere. She wasn't exactly easy to carry, anyway.

Violet gazed back in to his eyes as he picked her up and gently brought her down on to the step next to him. She nearly cried out as he did so, but thought better of it - besides, the feeling of shock had disappeared when she looked in to his eyes and saw the love - for her, a love she never expected to see - in them.
"I love you," she replied, before kissing him back. "You're practically too good to be true!" she exclaimed, leaning against him for a moment. "Wow, we're never going to get anywhere near the forest, are we?" she giggled.

Aries smiled when she told him she loved him.
"Lucky for me that I just happen to love you too then isn't it?" he slipped his arm around her waist and looked down the stairs.
"Well we could just make a run for it on the count of three or I can take one step at a time and lift you down slowly each time. Works either way for me though I gotta admit, the latter is a much nicer option" he turned to wink at her and giving her waist a gentle squeeze pretended to frown.
"And what's with the practically? Don't you know perfection when it's staring you in the face" he pointedly looked at her, "I know I do".
He took a step down before turning to look at her.
"M'lady don't tempt me... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back