Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Yellow rose for @Abigail Payne

Salem was getting more into the swing of things today, passively enjoying the chaos inside the castle as all the roses were let loose. She'd had enough spare to fashion herself a flower crown for the occasion too and adjusted it as she scanned across the lawn and lakefront for her next delivery. She know Abigail was a quieter girl in their house so it wasn't a huge surprise to find her in one of the more quiet areas of the grounds, though Salem was relieved to not have to walk much further. "Abigail Payne! That's you right? I have a rose for you," Salem announced happily, swinging her basket of roses as she strolled closer.

Abigail knew it was rose time and she definitely knew she was going to be outside for today. The castle got way too chaotic during rose time, and she definitely preferred the quiet. The Gryffindor sat down by the lake as she drew out the scenery in front of her. She jumped a little at the sudden noise that broke the silence. She whipped around at the sound and smiled at the older girl. Abby smiled shyly. "Yeah, that's me" Abby smiled shyly up at the girl, though her face dropped with shock with what she heard. "I'm sorry? A... rose?"

"Yep! Yellow rose for Abigail Payne," Salem said brightly. She loved giving roses to people who were excited for them, but there was a different type of fun for getting to give one to someone who wasn't expecting one. "Happy Valentine's," she added, passing over the rose and its note.

Happy Valentine's!

- Kiara

Abigail smiled as the older girl passed her a rose. Abby quickly thanked her. "Happy Valentine's day to you too," Abby says shyly. She still was shocked to receive a rose though. When Abby got a hold of the rose, she read the note and was happy to see who it was from. She hadn't hung out with Kiara in a bit, but she definitely appreciated the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back