Simple.average.me

Angela Malfoy

OOC First Name
angela malfoy
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence Of Vampire Blood
NAME: Angela Sabrina Malfoy
BIRTHDAY:December 10,2014
APPEARANCE:Long black hair well black in the winter, red in summer, brown when autumn, and blonde when spring. i know weird right but that's just the way she is....She was born like that. her eyes are also like that grey in the winter, green in the summer, hazel in autumn, and blue in the spring. Angela is 5'5 tall, pretty tall right? . She has a slim and athletic body. She has a Beautiful pale white skin, which is like the best feature she has.

PERSONALITY: She's a very very friendly, kind, bubbly, funny personality. She can make you more that smile, and when she smiles there's like a spark in her eyes that says " Your Beautiful in every single way". She can make the darkness bright, and the brightness even brighter than ever. She's a beautiful girl with a even more beautiful personality.

RESIDENCE: London, England

BLOOD STATUS: Pure Blood

HERITAGE: Angela is half-French and half-British. Her Mother's side is French and Her Father's Side is British.
FAMILY: R.I.P= Lila Grace Malfoy & George Pierre Malfoy (died two years after Angela was born: poisoned)
Lives with her twin sister : Anna Nicole Malfoy and Aunt Marione Belladonna Oiselour.

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Playing the muggle instrument Flute, Piano, and guitar. Talks in British, american english, french, chinese, and japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back