Birth Date: October 10, 2007.
Current Age: Twenty-seven years old.
Hair: Short, red curls.
Eyes: Dark Blue
Height: 6.1"
Weight: 63kg

newrule.gif

• H O M E L I F E •
Parents: Gregory Simon Yearling, Beatrice Deirdre Blackmoore.
Siblings, if any:
- Deirdre Yearling
- Gregory Yearling
- Elizabeth "Bess" Yearling
- Connie Blackmoore
- Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling
Pets, if any: Siamese Cat, (Nineveh)
Area of Residence: Hogwarts Castle, New Zealand
Blood status: Mixed blood.
newrule.gif

• S C H O O L I N F O R M A T I O N •
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Best school subjects: Charms, Muggle Studies
Worst school subjects: History of Magic, Divination
• I N T E R E S T I N G I N F O •
Patronus: Corvid
Boggart: Deep water/drowning
Animagus: Otter
Mirror of Erised: Having children of his own.
Memory used for Patronus: N/A
<i>
</i>

I have a few questions for you:
- Simon has quite a big family, is he the youngest? The oldest? Do they all get along or is there a competition between the siblings? Do they all live together? The fact that he sees himself with a wife and children, does it come from growing up in a loving family?
- So Simon is 15, were is he transferring from and why?
- Could we learn a bit more about Simon's personality? (outgoing, shy, smart, friendly, cold, serious, funny, .....?)

Thanks for the questions! (Answers are OOC)

Simon has quite a big family, is he the youngest? The oldest?
Simon's family is listed from eldest to youngest, barring him. Simon is the second youngest, above Artemis but below Bess and Connie (who are the same age).

Do they all get along or is there a competition between the siblings?
All of the siblings get along perfectly, although some better than others (e.g. Gregory and Artemis).

Do they all live together?
Sadly, Simon's tight-knit family split in two after their mother and father's divorce. The minors went to New Zealand with their mother, and the eldest children chose to stay with their father. They have been living apart from each other for three years now, and miss each other terribly.

The fact that he sees himself with a wife and children, does it come from growing up in a loving family?
That is partially the reason, but most of all, Simon just loves to be around people. Having life-long companionship is his dream.

Where is he transferring from and why?
Simon is transferring from Hogwarts UK (the family resided in England prior to the break-up). All of his siblings attended except for Artemis, who began schooling here in New Zealand. Simon's character ought to have been at HNZ for the same amount of time as Artemis, but I've only now just decided to make his character.

Could we learn a bit more about Simon's personality?
That I am saving for Simon's bio. ;D (But I will say that he is intended to be a Hufflepuff, however may end up in Gryffindor).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back