Silently wandering

Kelsia Gray

Kelsia wandered around the castle, not really caring about anything. She had a frown on her face, and she hadn't taken any care with her clothes or hair. She looked horrible and felt horrible.
Kels missed her sister terribly, and was terrified to find that Jasmin had blocked the connection between thier minds. She sighed, and decided it would be a good idea to find someone to hang out with. She wandered around, searching for a friend.

Harri was quite glad to be back at school, though disappionted at the same time. She had had a great winter holidays, but she had not been able to see Kevin. Before she knew it she was wondering around the castle, on what appeared to be the fourth floor corridor, "Huh?" she siad outloud wondering how on earth she had managed to get down her. She shrugged and was about to return to a more familiar area when she saw someone, who looked like a first year, looking a bit down, so she walked over "Hey," she said with a warm smile "You okay?" she asked, noting the girls down mood.

Kate had just come out of the Hufflepuff common room when she saw Kelsia Gray, looking rather glum. She smiled at her but wasn't seen as Harriet Turner arrived. Kate only knew Kelsia from acctually, she didn't know where she knew her from only had seen and met her before. She skipped out of the common room and onto the 4th floor. "Hi guys!" She quietly said.

Kelsia looked up at the two girls. She hadn't noticed them until Harri had said something. "Oh, hi." she said. "Yeah I'm fine" she said, nodding, more to convince herself that she was actually 'fine'. She didn't recognise Harri at all, but she thought she knew Kate.

"Sure?" Harri asked smiling warmly, "Oh hey," she said as another girl arrived, "Im Harri," she added, not knowing the other girls names.

"I'm Kelsia." Kelsia said. "Its nothing, I'm just moving schools." she said, it slipping out. She opened her eyes in shock, but still glad that the whole story hadn't popped out of her mouth.

"Uh, I'm not sure where, its somewhere near Durmstrang, thats all I know..." Kelsia said sadly. "The end of the year..." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back