Silas Axel

Silas Axel

OOC First Name
Cole

Silas Dymetrius Axel
[color=666666]SEVENTEEN. GRADUATED.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
tumblr_lp0wx0uL4M1qb23alo1_500.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ARE WE GROWING UP, OR JUST GOING DOWN
Silas Dymetrius Axel
IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE'RE ALL FOUND OUT
[/color]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hi! my name is Cole and i've been doing this for about 6 years and still loving it! i already rp with Characters such as Angela Marion, Galaxy Sith, and Claire Adkins (and many more) but i could always do with another one.

tumblr_n07lf1h4cH1rnbwdko6_500.gif

TAKE OUR TEARS AND PUT THEM ON ICE
CAUSE I SWEAR
I'D BURN THIS CITY DOWN TO SHOW YOU THE LIGHTS

FULL NAME Silas Dymetrius Axel
WHAT'S IN A NAME Silas was named after her great grandfather, who was a veteran of World War II; his name means Forest or woods.
NICKNAMES Silas only has one nickname, and only his family ever calls him by it, Si.
GENDER Male, albeit very androgynous.
AGE & DOB Silas is 17, and was born in 2019
YEAR Graduated this past year.
BLOOD TYPE Half-Blood
HOUSE He was a Hufflepuff
AFFILIATION Silas doesn't have any affiliation, though he does one day hope to be an Auror, or something in the Ministry.
ORIENTATION Heterosexual
WAND Straight 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core; good with charms, but may lead to failed hexes. His wand is relatively easy to master, and with it's shorter size is easy for him to handle. Yew is powerful both in casting dark arts, and also defending against them.

tumblr_n519eacRu21r3yz06o1_500.gif

WE'RE THE THERAPISTS PUMPING THROUGH YOUR SPEAKERS
DELIVERING JUST WHAT YOU NEED
WELL DRESSED AND POISED, WE'RE THE BEST BOYS

LIKES Long walks on the beach, hot cocoa in the winter, the sound of fire crackling, laughing with his sister, animals, the smell of beach water, eating sushi, travelling, living with his sister and not his parents.
DISLIKES His stuttering issue, how tall he is, his awkward gate, people who hurt his sister, his modeling coach, and being called a girl.
STRENGTHS Can run long distances, is fairly good at charms, is great with potions, can say the alphabet backwards, is good at making people laugh (even if they're laughing at him)
WEAKNESSES His Stutter, is not a sprinter, is poor with hexes and flying, is a bit self-conscious, can't sing, has a hard time talking to pretty girls.
DESIRES To be married, to get a job other than modeling, to help his sister get into Hogwarts New Zealand.
FEARS Becoming homeless, not being able to get out of the modeling business, losing his sister.
PRIORITIES Getting a job other than modeling and trying to get his sister away from the modeling business and into a school that's better for her.
THREE WISHES For a job with the ministry, for his sister to get over her shyness, and to shrink about 3 inches (making him 6')
DEEPEST SECRET That he was the one who broke up his parents so that they would move away, as his father mistreated his wife and Kimmy.
THAT SPECIAL SOMETHING Silas doesn't feel as if he's special in any way. He honestly feels like he's another face in the crowd. He is awkward and flirty when he is around pretty women, and mainly tends to seem forward.

tumblr_n0fjzlifFj1r3yz06o1_500.gif

WE'RE THE CHEMISTS WHO'VE FOUND THE FORMULA
TO MAKE YOUR HEART SWELL AND BUST
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, DON'T BELIEVE A WORD

HAIR Silas's hair is long, wavy, and smooth. Unlike his sister he has dark hair, which is almost colored like a sweet cola; rich in texture and smooth to the touch. Silas has always kept his hair rather long, and it especially is popular in the world of modeling, so he doens't mind so much.
EYES Silas has semi-large round eyes. Silas's eye color, unlike his father and sister, is brown. It was the first key that maybe his father had an affair. Silas's eyes were framed by relatively thin, black eyelashes that look large as they stand out against his pale-peach skin.
SKIN TONE Silas is a fair-skinned child, who has freckles on his arms and legs. Her torso
BUILD Silas is 6'3" tall and weighs about 170 lbs. He is thin and rather lanky, but that goes along with his career. He is naturally that way and doesn't really diet.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES Most people are distracted by Silas's height, though it is average for those in his industry. He also wears glasses, but only when reading, which he enjoys doing.

Starring the ever charming Miles McMillan as the one and only Silas!!

tumblr_inline_n8itmfnWON1sbcmx9.gif

CAUSE I'LL KEEP SINGING THIS LIE IF YOU'LL KEEP BELIEVING IT
I'LL KEEP SINGING THIS LIE
I'LL KEEP SINGING THIS LIE!

BIOLOGICAL MOTHER Full name and maiden name, age, occupation. Even if your character doesn't know them doesn't mean you don't. What is their relationship with their mother?
BIOLOGICAL FATHER Full name, age, occupation. Even if your character doesn't know them doesn't mean you don't. What is their relationship with their mother?
SIBLINGS Do they have any? What are their names? Relationships, ages, occupations.
PETS Any pets? What animal? What breed? Names and ages.
BIRTHPLACE Where were they born? Do they still live there?
CURRENTLY LIVING During the holidays, where do they live? With whom?

HISTORY Two paras minimum on their history.

THE BEST PART OF BELIEVE IS THE "LIE"
I HOPE YOU SING ALONG AND YOU STEAL A LINE
I NEED TO KEEP YOU LIKE THIS IN MY MIND, SO GIVE IN OR JUST GIVE UP

this freaking fantastic template was made by the one and only NIC, QUEEN OF THE NINJAS of CAUTION 2.0. steal and face the wrath of her dementors! the lyrics thing is from the song 'Sophomore slump or come back of the year' by Fall Out Boy and the colours were from made from mixing lots of different colours of light and fancy pixels.
DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back