Signature needed for my brother.[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisyah Aminuddin

[[ For Sophia ]]
((I'm posting for my older brother. He's a ministry official))

Character Name: Ardian Aminuddin

Image(s) you want on the banner: Erm..could u search for me? I'll pay.

Name of the person you are using: Oliver James

Text you want on the banner: Here i am lying on my deathbed, and realizing perhaps for the first time, that i may have changed the world. And my name.

Font(s) you want text in : Your choice.

Colors you want on your banner: Your choice.

House (if you want a crest on it): Nil.

Size: Maybe same size as Aisyah Aminuddin's signature?

Other : Nil

How old is Ardian supposed to be? I cannot find many good pictures of the actor, and the ones I do find he looks about 16.

It was difficult to find a good picture of him. Let me know what you think of this.

33z6zir.jpg

As always anything can be changed or altered if you like.

Would the quote look better in a different font?

Picture 1 and picture 5 are the same picture and will not work unless you want him to have a microphone in front of his face on his banner. There is no way for me to edit that out of the picture.

The problem with a lot of the pictures is that they are just too small and too bad quality.

Here are two other pictures I initially tried to use but decided not to because I was personally displeased with the look of them.

4t80no.jpg

2llbxcj.jpg

Perhaps you should ask Athene instead. She seems to be the photoshop genius. I do not know how she does it but I can only do so much.

I hope you do not take this the wrong way, I am simply frustrated because I am a perfectionist.

[[Posted for Ardian]]

Well, i like one of the signatures you posted. I'll use that one and i'll pay you. But could u perhaps make it plain (without the lines?)

Yes of course. You did not tell me which one you liked, so I did both of them.

kai4a9.jpg

2yulhd4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back