Sight Seeing

Sydney Caine

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Sydney walked through a street in Brightstone. She had managed to convince her parents she would be fine and she knew how to look after herself and all of that kind of stuff so they would let her visit the place. The brunette did not plan to visit during a weekend when the students were allowed too, but that didn't really work out. Sydney weaved through all the children older than her and made her way over to a bench. She sat down and pouted, waiting for it to become less crowded or for someone to notice her.

(Sorry lame.^)

Lexi decided to go out of the castle for once, but she hated to see her sister in that matter. I can just runaway from her she said to herself, when came to the village, Lexi walked in the crowded street. Annoying as it is, there are many Hufflepuff's lurking on it. She rolled her eyes and make her way into this shop and looked at the window of it, seeing as it is she saw a girl reflected on the window of the shop sitting on a bench. Lexi turned around and the girl pouting her lips, god, thank you for giving me such a wonderful life. she said to her mind. Lexi walked over at the girl and slowly sat beside her, "What's up?...Your face looks ravish." She said looking at the students walking in front of them.

Sydney looked up as a girl slightly older than her approached her. "What's up? I came here to see what it was like and there is so many dim people here it's unbelievable. The amount of people who think I might be stupid enough to want to know them is uncountable." Her voice was snotty and plainly stated she was better than anyone without her having to say it herself. The girl looked around at the students, all so nice. How Sydney hated that word.

The girl spoke like she's not treated well, touching she sigh and turned to the girl. "I'm just here to make friends." She chuckled a little. "If your saying i'm one of them, then i supposed i'm with a hufflepuff here." Lexi stood up declaring of going away.

Sydney looked up at the girl. She didn't look like a hufflepuff. "I'm saying everyone is nice and it's nasty." Sydney hated people being nice. "Who knows what kind of people they are." She continued to look up at the girl and the pout left her face ever so slightly. "You don't look like a hufflepuff."

"Nice, your saying? i believe Hogwarts has lot's of them." She smirk and turned to the girl again. "And F.Y.I, i'm not a hufflepuff. I'll be thrown out of my own house if i ever be a hufflepuff." Lexi crossed her arms, how could this girl say i'm a hufflepuff, em i looked like my sister? she said narrowing her eyes.

Sydney laughed at the girls narrowed eyes. "Thank Merlin for that. I wouldn't be seen dead talking to a Hufflepuff. Unless I was bored of course." Her smirk arrived on her face. She remembered the Hufflepuff wannabe's she had met so far and how much fun it had been messing with them. Especially one girl, Minx she thought the name was. "They are very fun to mess with."

Lexi sat again beside the girl, "I'm Lexi by the way." She smiled. "Messing with Huffies are great to enjoy, i remember once i met up a Hufflepuff on a corridor in the castle. Merlin, our arm touched. It's like a virus." Remembering that day was fun, but the girl was hufflepuff so its fun. "I think you already met up my sister? who is a gryffindor and hufflepuff wannabe." Lexi chuckled.

Sydneys' smirk stayed in place as the girl sat beside her once more. "Sydney." Sydney laughed at the story. "I know what you mean, It's strange how they think they can win fights." She would never understande the hufflepuff mind, she didn't want to either. "Um, What's her name, I may have." Sydney thought back to all the Hufflepuff wannabe's she had met, not recalling one that looked like this girl.

"Her name's Alexia, you'll never understand that girl." She chuckled. Lexi will never understand Alexia from life or even in death. Her sister is not like her and it never will be, "Alexia's more like my aunt who married a muggle, they are perfect. Wish Alexia's not my sister, were not in common." Lexi sigh and lean against the back of the bench and crossed her legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back