Sick

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
After her last Seer Attack Zazuka had been resting for some time. She was greatful that she had to because she didn't want to see anyone. She knew that those that saw now saw her as a freak. While this didn't bother her much it was sort of depressing hearing the whispers follow her. Zazuka thought it best to keep to herself for now. She was looking out at the Hogwarts Grounds from the window of the north tower.

She had been up here often though she hadn't been up here lately because of all that had been happening. Zazuka knew there had to be a reason that she didn't feel Njord's death more. The dark cloud that had been following her had been all the sorrow that eveyone's sorrow not the fact that he was dead. He was not dead. Part of her thought brillant. This would certenly send a message to those that thought too many pranks where funny. While another part of her was outraged. How could her fellow Prefects do something like this to their own fellows. Kailey, who had been hurt the most, Zazuka knew was furiose!

Zazuka let her mind wonder over otherthings while looking out at the grounds. It was nice to be able to do this again. Just let her mind wonder without picking up some negitive feeling. She knew the school was going back to the shallow feelings that teenages seemed to take so siriosely. None of those affected Zazuka very much.

Katheryn wandered up to the North tower with a book in her hand. The common room was increasingly crowded and in poor spirit. Kat just knew she had to get out of there for a time being. She climbed the stairs to the tower and could almost feel the relief the fresh air would bring. Katheryn sighed as she push open the door.

Kat was slightly taken aback as she noticed another girl standing by the edge. She really didnt want to intrude on anyone, but she wanted to be up here. She quickly decided to speak to the other girl. Hopefully she wouldnt mind Katheryn's presence too much. "Hello." Katheryn called shyly.

Zazuka had been somewhere between Mars the planet and Mars the greek god when she head the voice. Her dreamy eyes come back into fouse and she turned to smile. "Hello there. What brings you up to the tower. I thought everyone was ploting revenge on the Heads and the Prefects that where involved." She said jokenly. Zazuka too wanted a bit of a go at Njord for putting the school though this. Though she remainded clam.

Katheryn smiled. At least the girl seemed nice. "Well I wasnt at the play so I was behind on what actually happened til it was over." she confessed. "I came up here to read and get away from that situation in my house." she said holding up her book. Kat reconsidered. She would like to get to know this girl. "I am Katheryn Kingsley." she introduced herself.

Zazuka offered Katheryn her hand. "Zazuka Bones. I was in the play actaully acting like one of the Professors when it all happened. Kailey by best friend and his girlfriend was so distroyed over this we had to give her sleeping potions to help her stop crying. It was bad." Zazuka shook her head. She fixed her thin framined glasses over her eyes then looked down at the book. "What are you reading?" She asked with a pleasent smile. It seemed like she would be making a new friend to day. She hadn't see Kali sence they met in the Library but she was hoping that as soon as there was a Brightstone Weekend that she would be up for the shopping trip they had planed.

Katheryn smiled at Zazuka and shook her hand. She listened as Zazuka tell her story about what happened. "I can imagine so." Kat murmured in reply. Kat had made a new friend today and she was happy about it. Kat was painfully shy so it was hard for her to make friends. "Its called Pride and Predjudice. Its a muggle book." she explained in response to the other girl's question.

Zazuka tilted her head. "Never read it. You would of thought I would have though. Spent most of my life before Hogwarts in a library. Is it good?" She asked. Zazuka had read the first of the Twilight series and had been working on the Inherentence series but could never get a hold of Brishinger for some reason. Kat seemed like a nice person and it was nice to talk to someone that wasn't involved in all this mess up soup opera that was life at HNZ. Zazuka could see herself being friends with this girl then again Zazuka didn't have any enemies. She was too understanding to have any.

Kat grinned as Zazuka began talking about books. "Oh its wonderful. Its hard to get into at first but it really picks up as you read. Its one of my favorite books." she confessed. Kat too had spent a lot of time in her library at home. That was something that they had in common. "What kind of books do you like to read?" she asked curiously. Kat wondered if they had read any of the same books.

Zazuka looked up. "Don't really think I have a type a book that I like because I find the text books quite enjoyable but I would say I like pop fiction somewhat. I love Eragon and His Dark Matter Materials. That was fun series." She said with a bright smile. "What do you like to read/" She asked brightly. She looked out the window for a bit then back at Kat. It was going to rain soon. She could feel it.

Kat grinned as Zazuka talked about the books she liked. "I have actually never read those books." she said refering to Eargon. "I like mostly the older books, such as Wuthering Heights and Jane Erye." she said naming two of her favorites. For a shy girl like Kat, books were a wonderful escape. "Im also quite in love with the Twilight series." she said naming her absolute favorites.

Zazuka nodded. She had never really diped into the older sections of the library before so she had't come across those books. Now she was regreating she hadn't. "I read the first Twilight novle then never again. I don't like it much. It's too... drowny for me if you get what I mean. And Bella... I think that was her name. Seemes to lose her independece after the first book. Does she finally get turned into a vampier though?" She asked. Zazuka had always wondered it the main carcter got her wish after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back