Sick and Elderly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Looking for on to Steal
Tin began sneaking around the hospital looking for some one sick and on their deathbeds. Tin had heard his master say that there were people incapicitated here, and thought , They don't need wands if there gonna spend the rest of their lives in this place. Tin didn't really like it here, but knew he had to take the risk. He would find a room with a sick patient and then grab their wand and CRACK! outta here!

Sebastien was making his nightly rounds stoppping in checking on different patients and healers. He was half way through his rounds when he glimpse something in one of the wards he drew his wand and entired the ward when he saw a house elf walking amonst the patients.

"Dont move you or I will curse you into oblivion." Sebastien said letting his words drip with anger." This ward is closed off to everyone except healers, may I ask what are you doing here especialy at this hour?"

Tin frozed as he heard he man spoke, quick think of something "My master wanted me to vistit his mother for him sir" Tin said in a squeky voice trying to sound pathetic "I believed she was at this hospital, though I may be mistaken" He said as he began to beat himself along the floor instictively for being wrong, as he did so he shouted "BAD TIN! BAD TIN!"

Sebastein looked at the house elf and did not feel pity for the creature. "What is your master's name? And what is his mothers name I can check my files." Sebastien said not lowering his wand.

Tin continued to beat himself ignoring the man's question,"BAD! TIN! BAD TIN!" he called out! it was natural for an elf to follow a master's order over anyone elses even at the risk of death and since he'd been ordered to properly punish himself for misdeeds (that he was caught at) and not stop untill he was good and punished, it was impossible for him to answer the questions, not that Tin was really trying!

"Answer me now!" Sebastien said with force he began to approach the house elf to make him stop and answer his questions.

Tin looked at the man with deepest disdain, getting caught by him was definately not an option. CRACK! he vanished as suddenly as he'd appeared knowing that one day he would return for his wand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back