Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Hey i was bord whilst watching movies and trying not to do my assignment. so i got onto photoshop and made a couple of banners for the quidditch game. feel free to use them but please don't claim that your character made them (Tara made Gryffinpuff one and i made the other one because i liked how the first one came out.
Gryffinpuff.png

Slytherclaw.png

let me know if you like them, and do you think I should make avis?

If this isn't in the write place let me know and I can move it.

I believe your skill to be amazing, because I certainly couldn't make things like this. However (this is my opinion) I myself don't like the colour combinations. I understand their the house colours, but they just don't mash together well haha.. sorry if this isn't the feedback you wanted.

However once again, great skill. You can ignore me, I don't know what I am talking about to be honest.

I know what you mean its hard to get Bronze, blue, silver, and green to go together very well. but think that the Gryffinpuff one is okay (gold and Yellow look similar which makes it easier) and they were the colours that were on the pictures so i couldn't change them easily.

Great banners Mia! GryffinPuff is awesome!!!

Wow Mia! Those are excellent! SlytherClaw is pretty cool since I like the colors blue and green. GryffinPuff is quite a catch too since the lion and the badger have been placed very well. Love it!

Arty xx

This is amazing Mia!! I like them very much, especially the GriffinPuff!
~James

Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back