Should be studying

Alexandra Johansen

OOC First Name
Zoe
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Alexandra entered the library, after being interrupted in the common room, she figured the library would be quiet anyway. She sat down by one of the large oak tables, and spread her textbooks, notebooks and utensils all over the table, trying to make it clear that she didn't want company. Though the library was full of students, she didn't really care that she was using up a table for four people. Her feet were on the chair across from her, and she was in a reclined position, but a bit hidden from the librarian; she wasn't in the mood to get yelled at.

Willow was having some of the same issues only she wasn't studying. There was little reason to do so though she knew that she was going to be an Auror with straight 'A's. Well at least not here. She could worm her way into the ministry in America with more than grades she found out. She was here because she kept being interrupted in the common room.

In her hands was a manga novel called Boys Over Flowers which was pretty good considering that it was a love story. She could see how a group in this school could become like that. Willow herself had a Slam Book for when she was just so irritated with the people around that she needed someone to listen to her. She saw a girl near her but with all the stuff around her there was really very little reason for Willow to interrupt her.

Willow had no need for conversation anyway. With her ears blocked by her massive headphones and her edition of Boys Over Flowers she was good. Karma on the other hand had other plans. She was leaning back on her chair using the shelf behind her for support when her foot slipped off the table she had on converse covered shoe on and kicked at a bottle of ink that some student had forgotten, making it spill all over the table.

(Same table, right? If not I'll edit)

Alex didn't remove her eyes from her textbook, so she didn't notice when another girl came and sat down with her, clearly in her own world as well. What she did notice was the sound of an ink bottle spilling over, and her eyes shot at the bottle, tipped over. Refusing to over react, she simply rolled her eyes as she picked up the ink bottle, putting the lid on it again. Oh great, just what I need. A huge ink splotch on my History of Magic assignment. Alexandra thought to herself, shooting daggers with her eyes at the girl who had caused the spillage. She took her wand out, and aimed it at her paper. "Scourgify." She said, and the navy blue spot devoured itself off of the tan coloured parchment.

"Why did you do that for?" Alexandra demanded of the girl, her wand out threateningly.

((Same table I though it would be great way to 'get to know' each other))

Willow had saved her shoe from being soaked in ink too though there wasn't really much of a point to it. The soles where more gray than white from the dirt on them. She looked at the girl who had been studying and rolled her eyes. "It was an accident chicka. Get over it." She said tapping her own wand at another paper. Her spell cleared away a lot of the ink stain but there was still a ring around the words. "Artful." She said tilting her head. She had lowered the volume on her headphones enough to be able to hear her but she still had 'Once upon your dead body' going on in the back ground.

Alex silently groaned, she didn't mean to come off rude like that, but refused to apologize. "Bare with me. I've had a bad week." She said, lowering her wand completely, and sitting back down in her seat. She looked down at her books, but heard some interesting music, though she wasn't particularly liking it, music was something she rarely got to hear. "What is that music you're listening to? I've never heard anything like it." Alexandra asked softly; softer than most other times she's spoken to strangers.

(I'll wait for Clover to post before responding to your next one)

Willow sat back down the way she had been sitting but this time being careful that she didn't lose her balance. "I can relate it's never good when fate decides to mess with ya." She said tossing at the swatch of hair that she kept over the right side of her face lately. "Coheed and Cambria. They say so much of what I wish I could say to people that annoy me. Like this one, 'I hope you die right now when you drink my chemical'" She said head banging a little bit and putting up the horn sign. "isn't that just something you wish you could just throw in someone's face." She continued. Willow offered the girl her now common half smile.

Alex was intrigued, but smirked at the quote from the song. "Are they wizards, talking about some potion, like 'Draught of Living Death'?" She asked monotonously, though she was curious about it. That was the one thing about Alex that was her weak point. She was curious almost to the point that she was nosy; but she always questioned things in such a way that it didn't seem as though she was being nosy about it.

Wilow thought about it for a little bit. "They could be there are a lot of wizards who pose as muggles. It's a muggle band but the one who wrote it could be talking about a poison. I wouldn't think it would be the Draft of Living Death though because that just puts you to sleep. I think they would be talking about something more of in the Poison family. I have a slight thing for poisons you know." She said sharing the smirk.

If there was one thing that she loved about potions class whenever she went it was the poisons that could be made in diffrent ways and the diffrent affects that they could have on people. You could get a slow and very painful death or a quick one, merciful and blissful. She didn't say any of this though. People would think she had an unnatural obsession with death. "Willow by the way Willow Paradox." She said as she lifted up her head in greeting.

At the mention that Willow like poisons, Alex cocked her head with interest. "Alexandra Johansen. I too am into poisons, though don't know as much as I like, for I study a whole range of potions for...fun." She commented. "One thing that I would like to do is poison that 'Glam Squad'." She joked, remembering back to the time that Isabella had caught her changing. She could hold grudges for a long time, but could let them go just as easily if it wasn't worth it. "What poisons can you make, if any?" Alexandra asked, quickly getting more engaged into the conversation. She closed the book she had open, and put her stuff away, not keeping her piercing eyes off Willow.

Willow tossed her head back and gave a sort of dark laugh. "You would be a good Slammer if you where into such things." She said hinting about her Slam book. She never let anyone read it because it was full of insults even though there where no names there. She thought about what she was going to say then started. "I can make a poison called 'White Lily' it's a clear solution, invisible to the nose and taistbuds. Once consumed it takes about a second to put the victim in a sort of trance while their insides are being eaten away." She said giving a sort of song writer's feel to the poison she was talking about.

"Now if your looking for something you can watch I would go for something like 'Romeo'. Named after the one in the play on sip and it will have you on the floor you eyes clear of all life. You may not have time to even get 'Juliet' into the system in time of someone else is there. Now a 'Daydream' is sort of like a White Lily only the user will go into a waking dream that soon becomes deadly. Another difference that while the White Lily is an acid a Daydream is more of a nurotoxen making the victim unable to move while the poison reaches the heart." Willow finished then looked right into Alexandra's searching eyes. Her left eye was brown with an edge of gold though a bit of her madness could be seen in the dark center.

Alexandra raised her brow; she had never heard of those potions before, and also, what did Willow mean by, 'slammer'. "Willow, what did you mean that I would make a good, 'slammer'?" She asked, eagerly. "Also, I've never heard of those potions before, did you make them up?" She tried to rack through her memory of the names of potions she's heard of, and those were ones she wouldn't easily forget if she had read or heard of them before. Nope. Nothing came up, and she had a very good memory for a girl her age. She could even remember the times when she was younger, and her father used to hit her mother. That doesn't happen anymore though, so she tries to forget those ones.

Willow shook her head. "I wish I had but I'm only a fourth year." She said. She took out her wand and pointed to the potions section. She called out the name of the book that she wanted the caught it in her other hand. "Deadly Lovely. 1001 potions that mess with the mind and destroy the body of you enemies. When staff finds out it's here it will be most likely moved to the restricted section but for now it's open for everyone." She said sliding the book over to Alexandra.

Willow took a compositions book out of her jacket pocket. "This is a Slam Book. When you've got something on your chest that's just got you wanting to rip someone's heart out you can take it out in here. The rule is you can't say names but with the amount of insults that go in here people can pretty much tell who your talking about. Either way it's fun." She said letting out a sniff like laugh.

Alex smirked. A slam book. That sounded like fun to her. "That is a good way to release anger that can't be physically released...yet." She said maliciously. She then took a look at the potions book that Willow slid over to her. She opened it and flipped through, reading into the poisons that Willow had mentioned. She picked up her backpack, and dropped the book in, after quickly glancing to her left and right to make sure the librarian wasn't looking. "They won't miss this." She said with a wink.

"What if we actually made some of these potions. Of course, some of the less harmful ones. We're too young for Azkaban." She said to Willow, with a dead straight face on. For some reason she thought she could form some sort of evil friendship with her, though she could tell by her clothes that she was a Gryffindor, it didn't matter. Evil came in all forms, shapes and sizes.

Willow smirked back. "Well have at it. The pages are charmed so only the person that has written on that page can read it so the moment ink touches the page it's only for you." She said nodding. She saw that Alexandra put the book away and shook her head. "As long as you keep the book open to me I won't tell a soul." She said with a grin that she could have sworn would show fangs. She slid the homemade Slam Book across to her so she could put in her own page.

Willow brushed the swatch of hair off her face with wide eyes. "Really? I mean if we get caught it would mean instant expulsion but if your up for it then lets do it." She said. Abbey seemed to have abandoned her for her Glam Squad but it seemed like they really didn't have anything in common anyway. Alexandra seemed to share more with her. Another Slytherin friend. Willow never thought she would have seen the day.

Alex slid the slam book back to Willow and she shook her head. "I prefer to actually do something about my anger, rather than write down nasty things about people. That isn't nice anyway, and the person won't even know you don't like them." She said bluntly as she folded the flap over her oddly shaped burlap backpack. She has had that backpack forever, and she's not one to keep things long, so it was a record for her.

Keeping a straight face, Alexandra said, "Yes, I am serious. Though it would take some very long planning, and experimentation first. We also need to find a few victims, and I have some planned in my head." She said, not allowing the evil smirk stretch across her face, as it oh so itched to. The two people she was thinking of in particular were Henric Lee, there was something about him that she wasn't into, and of course Isabella Chaos. For sure she'd get her revenge for the whole issue last year. Unfortunately for anyone that would ever cross her in the future, Alexandra Greta Johansen kept grudges.

Willow was a 180 the other way. Or at least she used to be. She used to be a chill girl that would get in a fight one minute then be laughing with the same person the other. Her heart had changed since then though. Willow nodded. "Well it seems we can us an empty classroom or something to do this if you want. I've found that some of the ingredients we can find in the kitchens." She said looking down. She hoped that her new friend wouldn't ask how she knew this. Her thing for poisons didn't seem to be putting her new friend off at all. This was nice being her old darker self.

"That sounds like fun. When shall we get started?" Alexandra asked, a malicious grin spreading across her face like the Black Death had in Medieval London. She tied up her backpack, keeping the stolen library book safe inside. She looked around, to make sure nobody was looking, though she really didn't care if she got caught. What was the worse that could happen? She got banned from the library? She could easily change her looks to re-enter as whomever she pleased. She could even mask herself to be the librarian. She wasn't sure how far she would go with her powers. She'd use them for evil any day.

Willow pushed back some of the hair that hid her latina face. "As soon as I can socure a room that no one will catch us in. I hear that there are lots of abandonded classrooms in the dungions but there's no proof of that." She said shugging. She was sure that she would be able to find a classroom that they wouldn't get cought it. After a while it became second nature to her to find things like that but that didn't mean she didn't have to careful. There where still teachers that looked at the young Gryffendor funny because of her dark nature.

Alexandra grinned, and to that she responded, "Don't worry. I can deal with any meddling teachers. After all, who would question the headmistress down in the dungeons?" She asked, in a sickly sweet voice, as she matured her facial features, made her eyes an icy blue and turned her hair blonde. She had turned herself into the Headmistress. "There will be no problem, especially if I am with you while you are in the dungeons." She grinned, then felt the slight wrinkles come out of her skin, and her hair turned back to their near black state. She kept her facial expression still, wanting to see how Willow would react to the exposure of a metamorphmagai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back