Shopping

Faith Lovelight

Wand
Yew Wand 13 ½" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Faith leapt of bed, she was so excited about today, she quickly got dressed into a colorful skirt and top and did her hair, and of course her make up. She picked up her bag and left, making sure she had some galleons she left the castle. When she reached Obsidian Harbor she sat down at a bench at the entrance and waited for Ashley to arrive.

Ashley was rather early to go shopping, she was at the library and reading some things. She hate being early but not today, she's going shopping with Faith at the obsidian. Ash checked her watched and gasp, she's already late, Ash went as fast as her feet can make to go down and into a carriage. As Ash was at the entrance of the harbour, she saw Faith waiting in a bench, she hurriedly went up to her. "I'm Sorry, I'm late, got stock at the library for hour." Ash said breathing hard.

"Thats ok" she laughed a little. "So got everything?" she asked, putting away her make up bag and such.

"Yep, I think so" she smiled. "Ok, so lets go shopping" she grinned, pushing her hand bag onto her shoulder.

"Beauty salon" she grinned, pointing towards it. "Hmm. I don't know what to do, maybe I should get a manicure? What do you think?" she asked Ashely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back