Shopping = Big Smiles

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa casually sipped Chocolate Cream iced Coffee that she had boughten from a resturant in Brightstone. She loved the taste of them plus they always gave her a quick energy boost. Alyssa choose to wear a frightfully plain Outfit today and secretly hoped no cute boys or someone she knew decided to come talk to her. It always embarrased her when people saw her in plain clothes. It made her feel less glamorous then she knew she was.

'The dazzling part is that your outfit is still too expensive for some to afford.' Alyssa smiled to herself before taking another sip of her iced coffee. The streets of Brightstone were busy, but not to the point where it caused Alyssa to become nervous.

"Oooph!" Alyssa gasped when she felt her coach purse slip from her arm and fall onto the ground with a small 'Thud'. As some of the contents like gum and other random items fell out onto the streets Alyssa sighed before she beant down gracefully and started to pick up the random items that had fallen out.

Aiden had been apparated to New Zealand with Hayden from Durmstrang, into Brightstone Village. The two cousins had parted ways as Hayden went on to look for some girl, and Aiden began walking towards his house, he wanted to get out of his robes and into some jeans quickly. As the boy walked along, he caught sight of a blond haired girl. His stomach lurched painfully. Was it a Brightstone weekend?

Cursing himself mentally he walked towards her. For some reason the familiarity of the girl was throwing Aiden off and he had to know who it was. Of course it wasn't Isabella, but as he came closer it struck him. This was Alyssa Snow, his first girlfriend. He stopped in his tracks, and looked directly at her, lacking any expression in his face, while contemplating turning around or approaching her. Certainly she had seen him by now, and she probably didn't have very many positive things to say after Joceline had told Wendy about Stephanie moving into his house, taking one of the many void rooms.

Swallowing his pride, Aiden Lorka, former Gryffindor, walked towards Alyssa Snow, current Slytherin. He stopped and crossed his arms behind his back, in a very militia fashion. "Hello Alyssa," he said with a cool smirk forming in his eyes. He bent down, to pick up the last item that had dropped from her purse and handed it to her, not totally sure what the thing was. In fact the metal tool kind of frightened him, but he showed nothing of that in his rough facial features.

"Uhh...thanks." Alyssa said to whoever handed her the tool. She grabbed it softly and placed in safely in her bag before she stood up to get a good look at whoever said her name. When Alyssa looked up and whoever it was she immediantly let out a high pitched squeak of surprise as she fumbled to keep her purse from falling to the ground again. Aiden Lorka, her first boyfriend, and an old time friend was standing right in front of her. Looking almost the same as he did before he left Hogwarts.

Almost not believing that he was truely there and not an illusion created from drinking too much iced Coffee, Alyssa reached her arm out and poked his upper hard. When she pulled back her hand and Aiden did not disappear she sighed before stepping foward and wrapping her arms around him in a quick hug. It was short though, due to the fact that Aiden almost felt like a stranger to Alyssa. She released her her hold on his before stepping back and giving him a small smile.

she snorted in the midst of her smiling before muttering; "If I had known I was going to run into you I would've put on more attractive clothes. " Alyssa admitted her discomfort in the outfit she was wearing, her french accent just as strong as it was years ago.

"What are you doing here and how have you been?" Alyssa asked lightly.

Aiden's eye brows arched with curiousity as he saw Alyssa's pale hand poke his upper arm, his expression barely changed as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. Just as he was becoming a bit more comfortable with it and was going to hug her back she pulled away. As she began speaking about her outfit he chuckled and shook his head in amusement. "If it's any consellation, you still look better then the rest of the girls here today," he complimented with a shrug.

As Alyssa asked her why he was here and how he was doing he answered, "I'm going home for the weekend, I promised my little sister I would visit for her birthday." He shrugged his broad shoulders once more before responding, "I'm very busy. Tutoring people in the Dark Arts is getting tiresom, especially Steph." Aiden was so busy he didn't have time for girls really, not that he wanted a girlfriend, they only caused trouble for him, and he was at the top of his class and didn't wish that to end so he just let the few Durmstrang girls just pass him by. "How are you?" he asked.

"Ohh yeah. Steph is living with you isn't she? How is she?" Unlike a lot of other people Alyssa was barely bothered by the fact that Steph was living with Aiden. It wasn't really any of her buisness, but at the same time Alyssa secretly wondered why and how Steph managed to get there in the first place. Reaching up and tucking a strand of hair behind her ears, Alyssa giggled and shrugged her shoulders before answering;

"You know the usual, I'm part of a clique now, we have enemies who'd love to tear us apart, OH and I found out that Theodore is weirdly but fraternal twin brother instead of my cousin." Alyssa scratched her head light, trying to make the conversation casual as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back