Shine like the sun

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Faxen Lowart was in a rush. It was midway through the term and Halloween was quickly approaching. Today was a Brightstone weekend, the first of the year. She needed to figure out some sort of costume to wear to the dance and the shops there and at the Mall always had such wide variety of choices. The young brunette just knew that she could find something absolutely perfect there. The only problem was the fact that she should have left for Brightstone three hours ago. The fourth year had been up late studying and overslept.

Faxi soothed the wrinkles in her pale blue sundress that was perfect for the spring weather. Faxen leaped down stairs, two at a time, not worrying about the dangers of falling. Like that would ever happen to her. A bright grin was fixed upon her beautiful face, a beauty that she was not yet aware of. Faxen was quite pretty but had yet to have any type of relationship. A kiss here or there. No big. After all, that wasn't the most important thing. Faxi's mind was playing through a new piano melody that she had dreamed in her sleep last night. With her efforts focused on that, Faxen really wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings.

Dymetris, slow recovery from his spring scarlet fever seems to be phasing out of his pale skins. He had more colors than rosary red and his strength to keep up with the rest of the world fell onto his muscles matters. He seems more bright now, a lot having to do with Brightstone weekend opening for everyone at Hogwarts. He look forward for weekends like this, much more cause he was allowed to get fresh brew of butter beer and eat all the pastries he wanted at Honey Dukes. Nothing feels good than a butter beer after feeling rotten for days and making an effort to move on from Tara. She was his friends and that's just it, nothing else in his control can he do about that.

Dymetris skips down the steps of Hogwarts, his pockets loaded with galleon for his village visit today. He had plans to meet with a friend or two by the entrance of the school, however he was caught in the middle of the stairs by a girl who he recognize right on from his classes during the day. Narrowing his gaze at her, he could see she wasn't paying much attention to the stairs, the girl obviously not thinking it through when it came down to tackling these stairs. "I better watch if I were you, these stairs are a little dangerous" he pipe up, hopefully she heard what he said. He could be so soft spoken sometimes, it annoy the hell out of him when he acted so much like a muggel turtle.

Faxen stopped as she heard a voice speak to her very softly. Her chocolate eyes looked around for the speaker of the voice. They found them. A boy, her year, a hufflepuff that she recognized from class. The brunette thought his name was Dymetris, though she had never actually had a conversation with him. Faxen smiled at him, noticing how handsome he really was for the first time. "They aren't that scary." she said, grinning at him. "Have you ever tried sliding down the banisters?" Faxen asked, a mischievous grin in her eyes. Her eyes sparkled with the thought of the impossibly fast whooshing of air as she often broke the rules by sliding down the marble staircase.

"No I've never tried" he said a little worried. "That's worst than climbing down these stairs, you must be really a gryffindor if your that lionhearted" the boy feeling a ping of jealousy over her bravery. Now if he could only be like her, he would have more friends to talk too. "Faxen right? You must be heading for the Brightstone Village weekend, mind if I tag along with you?" he asked, his shyness wearied off easily, but maybe because he was desperate for companionship.

He climb down the stairs one at a time, grabbing hold of the banister pretty well.If the stairs never moved, he'd climb down by two or if he was brave like her he jump on every landing.

Faxen grinned at the Hufflepuff as he commended her bravery. In a sly thought to herself, she determined that she would in fact get him to slide down the banisters with her one day, not today, but definitely one day. Faxi had a feeling that they were going to be great friends. The gryffindor nodded her head at Dymetris. "Yeah I'm Faxen and your Dymetris." she said, certain of the fact. "Course you can come along." Faxi said with a bright smile. "Always nice to have company." the young girl said.

"I thought I would go get some ice cream at that parlor in Brightstone." Faxen said volunteering her plans. "If you are in the mood for some ice cream you can come with me?" she offered in a friendly manner. Faxen had slowed down, taking the stairs one at a time now, not getting in too much of a hurry now that she had company.

"Yes you guess correctly and said it right. That must be a bonus point for you than?" he spoke with a cheeky smile and walk right along her steps. He was close, not far to close to her, but close to walk and speak at the same time. "Thanks I was afraid I'd be stuck in the castle all day, trying to make sense of everything around me. You save me from the pondering" most of the pondering had many to do with Lukyan his uncle and his cousin Issy who hasn't shouted a mail in ages. He would worry about her mostly cause she lost her mom due to old age, never the best of time at a young age to lose one parent.

"You probably think of me odd when I say this but it's true swear to god is true I don't think I ever had ice cream before in my life. And if I did I don't think I ever tasted it" he fixed his shirt quite embarrassed he weren't allow to eat anything sweet as much, besides fruit growing up in Moscow. "Are they delicious?" he asked the brunette Gryffindor girl.

Faxen grinned at the Hufflepuff as she caught his accent. It was amusing and entertaining to here him talk. "I'm glad I can be of service to you." she said with a grin. "Keep hanging out with me and I think you might lose all your time for pondering." Faxi teased Dymetris, with a hint of truth. Faxen Lowart was not one to sit around and be bored.

Faxen's jaw dropped at the next thing out of her new friend's mouth. "What?! Are you kidding?" she asked in disbelief. "You have to try it then!" she exclaimed with excitement. She loved getting people to try new things. "I promise you are going to love it!" she said, grinning.

"I know it's insane, but it's the wicked truth" a few heads were heading up the stairs about the same time they were going down. They must've just came from Brightstone Village. Some of them were holding a bag of goods, chocolate frog slip by one of their hand. Had them trailing away after the chocolate treat. Dymetris landed on the last steps with Faxen. The school entrance were clear of students looming around. "You think we'll make it back on time before curfew?" he said worrying. Just when he wasn't, the young teen did. His parents raise him well.

Faxen was ignoring the people going up the stairs as she was going down. She only noticed them because Dymetris brought them up. "Oh yeah. Sure." she said nonchalantly. Faxi wasn't too concerned with being on time. She knew that they would have plenty of time to get a scoop of ice cream if they came right back. "Don't worry. Ice cream is so totally worth the detention." she said with a wicked grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back