She sleeps

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
From the school Hoshi was transfered to St. Mungo's. After begging to be killed Hoshi never woke up. She was breathing so that was a sign that she was still alive and the black vains that had seemed to thick on her skin where getting thinner and thinner. She still slept though. The spell damage that she had inflicted on herself was going away but the spell damage that came with being contorled for so long was still there. Hoshi was still struggling with the chains of the Impirio curse.

Because of this she would not allow herself to wake up. Both sides would not allow the other to take back the flesh until they where sure the other was gone forever. The battle inside the mind was raging though one side was still bound. Hoshi didn't need to move though. She had magic even inside her own mind. All the while she was oblivious to the world around her on the fifth floor residencal ward.

Larissa had not witnessed what had happened to Hoshi, all she knew was that now she lay in St. Mungo's.
She had run into the reception area and demanded to know where Hoshi Koshiba was.
After a moment of the staff looking thoroughly terrified, Adrianne emerged from the crowd and lead Larissa up to where Hoshi lay.
There was something very wrong with her.
Adrianne left her to it and Larissa found a chair, sitting down beside the bed.
For a moment, her eyes were cold and she seemed as though she was calm about the whole thing..
But she wasn't.
Larissa looked around to check that nobody was looking before she leapt from the seat and practically glued her ear to Hoshi's chest;
she was still alive. Well, that was something but Larissa wouldn't be satisfied until Hoshi woke up.
She sat back down in the chair and stared at the wall opposite.
"What happened to you, Hosh?" Larissa said, her voice filled with sadness. "How did you get into this situation?"
Larissa wondered if Hoshi could hear her.
She may have been alive but did she.. did she know Larissa was there?
In truth, probably not, but Larissa refused to believe this.
"What happened? Wake up, Hosh. Please, just wake up."
Her eyes filled with tears, she took hold of Hoshi's hand nearest.
And she whispered "wake up."

Haruhi had been woken from her nap with her window being broken from the hard tapping of an owl. Rushing to the owl Haruhi took the note from the owl and felt like her had been ripped from her heart. Her baby was fighting for her life in the hospital and she was her sleeping. Why had she not felt that her child needed her. Grabbing her wand and a cloak Haruhi left her home for the hospital as fast as she could.

As soon as she walked in St. Mungo's a nurse saw her and lead her to where her daughter laid. Walking to her side Haruhi got to her knees on the floor so she could be close to her. Haruhi covered Hoshi's hand with hers and whispered to her in japanese.
"My precious first born daughter please fight this evil inside of you and win. You must come back to your mother I do not know if I can live without you. You are my heart and soul and if you do not make it I will just be a empty shell. I love you more than life itself please come back and I shall prove it to you." With tears falling freely from her Haruhi kissed Hoshi softly on the cheek and gently brushed the hair from her face. Taking a seat Haruhi continued to hold her daughters hand and closed her eyes as she prayed to anyone and everyone that was up there to spare her child.

Eden had been informed from there head of house that Hoshi was in the hospital. Taking the floo network to the hospital was the choice she had so she went to and was lead right away to Hoshi's side. Seeing her mother already there and Larissa. She did not like the girl but right now her sister was more important than a silly fight. Standing close to her mother and placing her hand over mothers and Hoshis Eden strted crying. "O Sissy-chan I'm so sorry that I did not know what was happening. Please forgive me I should have known. Please wake up and tell us all to stop crying like idiots or something." Turning to her mother Eden let herself cry on her shoulder wanting someone to make it better.

All of this seemed to happen so fast that Sam didn't know what really happened. At first, he just thought it was rumours circulating about Hoshi and didn't pay that much attention to it, rumours were rumours after all that had happened in the past years Sam knew not to believe in any rumours. Yet, when he was told officially Sam didn't think twice about hurrying to St. Mungos. Although Sam and Hoshi weren't on the best terms over the past year, inside her was still his best friend and as a friend Sam was going to be there for her. Even if just the tiniest bit of Hoshi remained in this stranger, he was going to stand by her.

On arriving at St. Mungos hospital in one of his signature outfits, the fourteen year old boy made his way up the corridor into the room that he was told he would find his friend. His heart raced inside his chest. It all just hit him how severe this was. Sam slowed down as he came closer to the white door, his shoes making a rather loud squeak on the tiles as he slowed to a stop. He wasn't sure if he could do this, he wasn't sure if he was physically able to see Hoshi this way. Hoshi was one of the most strongest and courageous people he had ever met and to see her lying on a hospital bed would certainly effect him. Sam's hand lingered on the doorknob, contemplating wheter or not to twist it or to just walk away? But it seemed something took over Sam, as without really thinking about it he entered the room.

He stood in the doorway, his heart broke and he felt physically ill. Hoshi looked so delicate lying on a hospital bed, fragile almost. Sam's clean blue eyes stared at his friend in shock and in pain. It wasn't until he picked up the loud sobbing that he realised he wasn't the only one in the room. Sam looked at each face, Larissa being the most familiar he lingered on hers a little longer. In the end, his eyes settled back on his friend. Sam didn't know what to say, what could he say? He had been an awful friend for most of the year, abandoning her at a time when she needed him most. The guilt sweep through his thoughts and turned his stomach. He felt like he didn't belong there in the small room, maybe he would come back later? When it was just himself and Hoshi? Sam rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Prehaps..prehaps I should leave?" Sam said, his voice was scathy and dry almost as if it hadn't been used in years. Sam looked at Hoshi as he said these words but once he finished speaking, Sam looked at the woman who could only be Hoshi's mother.

Haruhi looked up to see a boy standing there looking unsure of what to do. Gently moving Eden so that she could get up she removed her hand from Hoshi's placing Eden in the chair. Haruhi walked over to the boy gently taking his hand in her's she said. "Please come in Hoshi would want you here of that I am sure. I'm Haruhi, Hoshi's mother." Haruhi forced herself to calm down she could not stop the tears that fall from her eyes but she could control herself enough to be strong for this young ones as they waited for Hoshi to come back to them.

Tohoru felt like he was going to throw up. His head was pounding his heart was trying to rip itself from his chest. Running up the stairs of the hospital Tohoru could feel his twin she was unmoving and all but lost. Tohoru had been feeling her slowly losing the fight for the longest time but he had ignored it because he was to caught up in his life. To caught up with Eden. To caught up with everything but his sisters pleas for help. Walking into the room he saw Hoshi laying on the bed she looked so small and unlike her normal self. Walking to her side he dropped down to kneel in front of her. Tears fall from his eyes but there no words he could speak that would explain what was going on in his mind at this moment. This was the person that he had shared everything with and she was hurting. "Twin please wake up." Tohoru did not know if he said that out loud or in his head all he knew was that he wanted Hoshi to wake up and be ok.

Pulsed of heat kept going through the realms of her mind. They where not unpleasant but they where strange after living in the cold for so long. Lady Koshiba was still trying to convince the base Hoshi to give up while attacking her with everything that she had against her. The fact that she never really saw her friends any more, that she was getting a lot more of the things she wanted now that she was in control. Hoshi was yelling and raging against the black Koshiba girl with all her might.

The warmth made her some of her inventiveness come back. Hoshi remembered that this was all in her head. She also remembered that the powers that gave Ms. Koshiba the advantage where based on imagination which she could us as well. Her out fit in her head had always been the same she why wouldn't be there. She searched the lining of the spiked cuffs which where around her wrists and found it. A small rod that she always kept there. She smiled and started to pick the lock to her chains while almost hearing the words of her friends and family. In real life Hoshi's hand twitching was all that happened.

Eden was holding onto Hoshi's hand praying with her whole heart that she would wake up and be the best friend and sister she remembered. Eden was praying so hard that she almost missed Hoshi's hand moving. Opening her eyes she looked down at her hand and there it was. Hoshi's hand was twitching. "That's right Hoshi you fight. You come back to us. We need you. We are not ready to let you go just yet. I love you sissy-chan." Eden closed her eyes again and kept praying.

Haruhi heard Eden say something to Hoshi and she turned around to see Hoshi's hand twitching. Letting go of the boys hand Haruhi moved back to her daughters bed side. Placing one of her hands on Tohoru's head she placed the other on Hoshi's cheek. "Yes my daughter keep fighting your brother is here and so is Eden they are praying for your life. Larissa and a young man who's name I do not know is here. We are all praying for you to come back to us." Leaning close to Hoshi's ear. Haruhi started whispering in Japanese. "Open your eyes my morning star. Show your father that he can not win. That he can not control you. Please open your eyes my morning star."

Tohoru watched as his sister's hand move. "Hoshi come on wake up. I don't know where I would be without my twin. You are my other half and without you I'm nothing. Sister I love you." Tohoru stood up and leaned in close. Kissing his sister gently on the cheek Tohoru backed away. She looked so small laying there very much unlike what she looked like when she was awake.

Sam took the womans hand and shook it, still pretty much distraught over the whole situation Sam couldn't even bring himself to introduce himself to Hoshi's mother. His saddened blue eyes zoned in on Hoshi once more. It was unexplainable why he kept on looking at her in this state, for every second he saw her like this it hurt him deeply and although it didn't show on his face, Sam was definitely freaking out. Then, when Hoshi's hand twitched a spark of hope filled through Sam. She would fight this. She was Hoshi Koshiba for Merlins sake! Out of the three years Sam knew her, Hoshi never went down without a fight. Sam took a step closer into the room but didn't swarm around Hoshi, he knew she would want her family around her when she woke up. As Hoshi's mother spoke to Hoshi, it hit Sam how rude he had been, "Oh...I'm Sam, Hoshi's..." Sam spoke, his words clearer, his voice was less dry. "..friend." he added, not really knowing how true that statement was, he barely spoke to Hoshi all year technically he had no right to call himself a friend. Although Sam was trying to make up for that, he was going to be here when she woke up and that was a promise.

The news that Hoshi was in St Mungos hit Taylor like a blow to the stomach. Even after what had happened between them in the gardens, Hoshi still meant so much to Taylor and the Gryffindor knew that this Hoshi wasn't the girl she had once known. Taylor had just been too selfish and absorbed in her own problems to pay attention. It filled her with intense guilt.

As Taylor paced around her room in her Mother's house, wearing black pants, a black jacket and boots, she contemplated whether or not she would visit her friend. Would Hoshi even want her there after she tried to beat her up? Taylor bit her lip and walked over to her bedside table, dropping to her knees beside it. She wrenched open the draw and pulled out a crumpled note.
Help me​
<i>
</i>
Taylor stared at the piece of parchment Hoshi had slipped into her pocket that day in the gardens. That in itself made Taylor stand and bolt down the stairs of her Mum's townhouse. Her friend needed her and Taylor would make up for being selfish this year.

Her Mum side-along apparated her to St. Mungos and once Taylor had discovered the room Hoshi was in, she rushed there, pushing the note into the pocket of her trousers. It didn't take long until Taylor was standing outside the room Hoshi was staying in, breathing deeply. She could hear voices inside and she clenched her eyes shut for a moment, before pushing open the door. She saw Sam, Larissa, Hoshi's twin in Taylor's house and year, another girl Taylor didn't know and what was obviously Hoshi's Mum.

And then there was Hoshi. Lying helplessly, looking so vulnerable and weak. Taylor felt tears prick her eyes as her heart dropped. She stepped closer, standing half behind Sam as she gazed down at the Slytherin girl. "Hoshi... Merlin, what happened." Taylor whispered, feeling frightened for her friend.

Adira was late to hear the news but she soon appeared at St. Mungos and walked into a room full of people, She was Very Late and missed most of what happened.
Adira went and stood next to Larissa and looked at Hoshi. Her cold presense didn't change but deep down she was waiting and praying for Hoshi to wake up.

It was like the ever needy Hoshi Koshiba was drawing the energy from the room. She didn't know this though as she picked the lock the chains that kept her inside her own head. It was the most difficult lock she had ever picked and that included the magic ones that where placed around the restricted section so no one could get in. Hoshi thought of everyone that wanted would want her back. All of her friends for one would want her alive and well. She hadn't seen much of them this year and it had been all Ms. Koshiba's fault. Well not all her fault. There was also her retch of a father, he had to pay for what he had done to her.

A slice of revenge doubled her efforts. She had to get out. She had to make her father pay for what he had done even if it meant her own life. Hoshi heard something click and she pulled her arms apart. "You can not beat me you weak little girl." Said Ms. Koshiba still trying to keep Hoshi inside herself. "You can't tell me what I can and can't do any more!" Hoshi yelled and replaced the wire that she had been using with a dagger as quickly as she would have done on the outside world.

Ms. Koshiba appeared as the much darker version of the already dark Hoshi. The things was that Ms. Koshiba wore bright colors while Hoshi was in her normal gothic attire. The clothes that she loved for herself. They remind her of her choices. There was no dramatic patter or silly dances. It started just as it would have in real life. Hoshi was the first to attack while only to have Ms. Koshiba dance out of her way. Again she was drawing from the room. The unlucky part was that both where drawing from the room.

Hoshi had something on Ms. Koshiba though. She was the original. She had not been brought on by a dark part of her family Hoshi had been made by living as they had and grown as she had. Hoshi knew who she was here in her head even if she didn't realize it while awake. Blows where exchanged but still Hoshi could not make a cut on the dark figure's shoulder. "You will lose." Growled Ms. Koshiba's fair voice. "Then I'm taking you with me you b*tch!" Hoshi yelled and threw a dagger from behind her back. Upon the hospital bed Hoshi's eyes seemed to be moving behind her lids but her hand had stopped now.

Sam's devestated blue eyes stared at the floor, he was unable to look at Hoshi like this for much longer. The hope that had filled him from the small twitch of her hand was quickly lost. What if Hoshi doesn't fight this? What if this is it? Questions filled Sam's head making him want to pull his hair out, questions that Sam didn't want the answers to, he feared that the worst possible answer could very well be the most likely answer. Just then, Sam heard the door in the quiet room open and close and he turned his head ever so slightly to the side to see who had joined them. It was Taylor. With all of his effort Sam managed just a small weak smile. Even through everything that had happened between Hoshi and Taylor, Taylor still came. Sam respected that. A lot.

Sam turned back to Hoshi when Taylor asked a question. To be honest, Sam didn't know what actually happened to Hoshi, out of all the rumours he really didn't know which was the truth and a lie. Sam shrugged his shoulders slowly and shook his head. In the silence of the room, all eyes on Hoshi, Sam noticed her eyes moving in her head. Sam's heart sped up once more with hope. Prehaps it was false hope? He didn't know, but Hoshi was fighting. That was all that mattered. Sam's eyes quickly scanned the room, her family were so upset, Sam figured he'd step in. He took a few steps closer to Hoshi's bed and knelt down next to her head. "H-oshi?" Sam began dryly. He coughed quickly in attempt to clear his throat, "Its Sam..I don't know if you can hear me...or anyone else but we're all here for you. We're all waiting for you to come back. So hurry up..." Sam said with the tinest of smiles, he knew if Hoshi could hear him, she would appreciate a bit of light humour. Sam paused, his blue eyes filling with hope remained on Hoshi only, "You can fight this. I know you can." He whispered.

Eden sat there clinging to Hoshi's hand like it was the only thing holding her down. She felt like she was going to throw up. This could not be happening to Hoshi. It was all fathers fault this Eden knew but she knew that she had no choice but to keep the path she was on. THe family had to stay strong. Even if Hoshi could not do her job for the family Eden would. Gently nudging Tohoru so she could get close to her ear, Eden whispered in her ear so only Hoshi could hear. "Hoshi you can do this fight her off and come back to us. Them family will continue on I will make sure of it. Tell Ms. Koshiba that father has already replaced you with you. Tell her that her services are no longer needed and than kick the crap out of her. Let her know if she comes back I will destroy her." Eden sat up and looked at Hoshi's moving eyes. "Her eyes moving like that means she's dreaming which means she has higher brain activity so chances are she will come back to us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back