OOC First Name
Britt
Wand
Hornbeam, 12 ¼", Puffskein Fur.
</COLOR>
S H E H E L D T H E W O R L D U P O N A S T R I N G
71ib95.gif

but she didn't ever hold me

now who is this adorable 'lil creature you may ask? well, that my dears miss riley may alexandra! and she
just happens to be seventeen years old, and a seventh year 'puff at hogwarts new zealand. and you may
say, that's all fine and dandy, but why am i throwing her into this plotline and story development topic? well
now, as you see riley is seventeen and in her last year and she has only had one boyfriend to speak of
during her time at hogwarts, gasp! but this pretty little thing is now back on the market and looking for love!
her last relationship didn't exactly end well, so she isn't exactly feeling so great about boys in general, esp
boys her age, in fact after the wise councelling of her twin sister kalani, riley is completely convinced that
boys her age are not to be messed with, least of all by her. besides, boys are like bubblegum, right? anyway
shortly after that, whilst working in her mother's store, she happened upon her most handsome night in shining
armour, a man by the name of tamas mauven, who happened to be old enough to be her father. but that didn't
seem to stop her so obviously flirting and making a complete dilly of herself, so at least she knows now that
older men are out of the question, though her equally foolish mother didn't really set the best example for her.
and what about now? well, riley really still is clueless in relationships, and may have accidentaly led on a second
year when she took part in the wheel-barrow race with him, but that is a completely different story!

S P U N T H E S T A R S O N H E R F I N G E R N A I L S
347utfd.gif

but it never made her happy

now this is where you come in my lovelies! i am in rather desperate need of a man for my girl! and i was just
thinking that you could be the one to make him! wouldn't that be dandy? so i'm looking for a roleplayer that
could take on another character for me, with the play by of mister chord overstreet! just look at those gorgy
eyes and that, er, big...mouth! how could you say no to him! i'm thinking he would be either seventeen or even
eighteen, that part is up to you. i don't mind whether i've rp'd with you before or anything, i am completely
open to rping with new people, though i do have a few requirements, yes, i'm one of those people. -sigh- but
it would be really cool if you could get decent post sizes, 600 is probably the minimum, though its not that
important, it would just be good if i had enough to work with and we kept up with oneanother etc etc. i am
rambling again. but yes, i want to give everyone a chance, so if you want to take him, feel free to post below
with your thoughts for this amazing boy, but i will let a couple of people post before i choose, let everyone
have a chance! it would be cool if he had the same interests as riley, you know so that it was plausible
that they would get on. but also, he will have to work hard to get her attention, seeing as she is pretty un
interested in boys atm. but it would be super cute if he managed to get her back to her silly bubbly self.

S H E ' D W O N T H E W O R L D A T A C A R N I V A L
i6i4xu.gif

but she couldn't ever win me

so now! the super cuteness that is these two! just look at them! anyways, i was thinking that if whoever wants
to take him, doesn't feel like having him transfer, i know how hard it can be etc, but it would be super cool if you
did want him to be a transfer, he'd probably be a gryffindor or a 'puff, but that is again, up to you, he could be
in a professional quidditch team, i could see riley immediately being intruiged by him. but anyways, i was thinking
that seeing as riley is a daily prophet intern, perhaps she could be interviewing the team and he could give her
the smoulder look, but as usual she would be completely ignorant towards the fact that he likes her. and it
would take some epic cuteness/romantic gestures for her to realise that he does in fact like her. now, after the
courting, i was thinking that riley would be wanting to do something completely unexpected, seeing as she has
been so dull and boring lately, and i was thinking that if mister chord proposed to her, despite her young age she
would immediately accept. and who knows what would happen after that. besides, if you have any other ideas
post them up, because we can add to it all, change things etc. so, post away!<COLOR color="black">

(Ok so I know you just posted in the absence thread but I figured, this will be here for when you return ;) )

Annnnnyways, hai me again!
I think this sounds soooo adorable and I absolutely love chord overstreet! :wub: :r but yeah, you know what I rp like and I don't know if you would prefer to find a new rper to do this with. but I was just going to throw myself out there for this because I love riley and this plot sounds absolutely out of this world with the cuteness xD :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back