She dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roswald Holland

Roswald had appear in the St. Mungos Lobby holding his dead wife in his arm. He Shouted out for HELP, looking around to see for some assistance. His eyes were red from crying and his arms aced from carrying dead weight. His wand was safely tuck back into his robes, as he saw a nurse, who he had meet a few days ago. He looked down at his wife holding her out to him.
'I found her." he said at last.

Tillian was about to make his rounds whent he man came in screaming for help. he had someone in his arms who looked in bad shape . Tillian quickly called for the Sebastien who was the doctor on call and then rushed over to the man.

Tillian remembered the guy from the a while ago he had came in looking for Tina a doctor here at the Hospital and came to find out the women had not been there.
Tillian was about to take the person from the mans hands so he could check the person out before Sebastien got down here that was when he saw who it was. In the hands of Roswald it was his wife Tina and she was dead.

"I tried looking for her, but it was to late." Roswald said tearing up. He hold his wife for a long time looking down at her. She had no color, but still she looked beautiful as she was sleeping. It was his fault, he should have not thrown her out. He should of just forgave her for what she did. Now she gone, and he could never say he was sorry.

Its against the human race to bring back a dead person, but at that moment Roswald was against it. He had loved his wife since the first day he meet her, she was his only one. Never did he lay his eyes on another woman but her, she was so beautiful even in the morning when she just got out of bed. He remembered their times at Hogwarts, always slipping her kiss every time he had the chance too. Everything just seem so perfect than, their first yule ball was magical. She had wore a white slim dress, she had looked like a young bride. That night was when he knew she was his forever, but now she was gone. He look down at her as she look like sleeping beauty, but never again will she wake up to make him smile again.

Sebastien had recieved the message that Tillian had sent him. He hurried to the reception area and there stood Tillian and a man with a women in his arms. Sebastien approached wand drawn but as he came closer he saw that there would be no need for it ... the women was not in any pain...she was not suffering...she was gone and would not ever be back. Sebastien took a deep breath after a long life he still had a problem with death.

"Tillian if you would be so kind as to take Tina to find a bed while I talk with Mr. Hollowath." Sebastien said with a sad smile.

Tears had steam down his face as he gave up his wife, even at death he still worried about her. But the nurses here always knew how to take care of their patient, even the dead ones. He looked away as they took her away, his heart aced with pain. Pain, he said to himself. Not physical, but emotional pain. It stabs in your heart, making you bleed entirely, but does it stop? Maybe, maybe when Tina is just a past. When she will be just a memory.

Lila recieved a owl informing her that Roswalld's wife was dead.She immediately apparated to St.Mungos.She knew the feeling of this, she had just gon ethrough it three weeks ago and now Roswalld had to face it.On the counter she asked the floor and she walked as quickly as she could to where she was said roswalld was to be.She entred the room and saw the dead body taken out.Her wife was beautiful, even though she was dead she still looked as she was just sleeping.She walked in and saw Roswalld full of tears, he didn't see her as he was turned the in the other direction.She walked slowly and steadily to him and placed her palm on his shoulder to show that she was with him and knew what he felt.

Roswald felt a slight pressure touching him, he looked uo to see Lila was touching him. He had forgot she was sending him in owl earlier that day, the owl must've came here instead. He looked at her trying to wipe his tears away. And decided the best thing to do was sit down and think, think what was he going to do now? He had to inform kids of what just happen.

"Mr. Roswald I reach out to your family in this time of mourning and have to tell you that we will help you in anyway possible. Your wife wass a wonderful person and will be missed dearly. I must now go and look after her and get all that must be done finished if you need me just shout for me and Tillian and we will be here if you need us." Sebastien siad as he saw a woman arrive to comfort Roswald. Sebastien then turned and helped Tillian take Tina to the right place.
((OCC I have tlked to Tillian and he has given me permission to god-mod this part of the thread.))

Lila sat down beside Roswalld and than spoke slowly."Roswalld I am extremly sorry for your loss.Is there anything I can do to help?Perhpas,write to your children?"she asked.She thought she would also write to Kasey so that she could comfort Maddiie at school.

Roswald nodded, at the Nurse than turned to Lila. "I can't baer to brake the news to Maddiie, so please give send her this." he said a letter he quickly waved his wand as a letter appear on the blank parchment. "I feel so low, as if I can't face my own children." he said with tears still gleaming down his face.

"Don't worry Roswalld, they would understand"she said reassuringly though she wasn't very sure herself.She had beeen facing the same situation three weeks ago and now Roswalld was in her place, why did life have to be so full of sadness??"I will go and find and owl and send this to Maddiie.Should I send a copy to your sons?"she asked wondering about Jacob and Johannath(sp?)."Its okay, you can meet them on the Brighstone village trip and explain in to them, I could come with you if you want.I'm sure they won't blame you"she added and than owled the first letter to Maddiie.

Roswald nooded than stood up towards the nurse desk. He asked if they cn sent in her a casket to bury her next to their home, it was what she wanted, to be bury next to the family garden. He smiled and nodded towards the nurse than waited for Lila to get back, he wanted to thank her for everything that she done for him.

(( I was thinking of starting a new rp in WW, couples of month they only seeing in the office but finally bumps into each other, you can start it.))

Lila came back after sending the owl and sat beside Roswalld not knowing what to do next.She thought asking him for acup of coffee would be good but she didn't had guts to do it especially when she didnt know how his wife had died, though it didnt matter but it mattered for him.

((Okay I have started it.Sorry took long time to reply.))

"Lila I want to thank you for being here. But I must go and do some rearranging at home. I will keep in touc." He said getting up, not sure what to do, but he gave her a light hug, than turn to leave.

"Dont thank me.It was my duty as a....a friend."she replied.Lila blushed a little as Roswald hugged her."Hope to see you soon.Take care."she told him as he stood up.She stood up behind him ready to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back