Sharing Music With The World

Hillary Crespo

Hillary smiled. She had taken her guitar and now sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. She was deciding what song to play. She finally came to a decision. She sang and played "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus.

"I can almost see it, that dream I'm dreaming but there's a voice inside my head saying 'You'll never reach it'. Every step I'm taking, every move I make feels lost with no direction, my faith is shaking but I gotta keep trying, gotta keep my head held high. There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side, it's the climb. The struggles I'm facing, the chances I'm taking, sometimes might knock me down but no, I'm not breaking. I may not know it but these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah, just gotta keep going and I, I gotta be strong, just keep pushing on 'cause there's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side, it's the climb, yeah. There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side, it's the climb, yeah. Keep on moving, keep climbing, it's all about, it's all about the climb. Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa."

Wisteria was eating her pizza. It was a very noisy day and everyone was playing around the garden and the common room and the library and the kitchen and the classrooms and the great hall and the entrance hall and the dungeons. Wisteria thought it was a little too crowded in the castle. "Hmm.. I wonder what's happening.." she muttered while she was chewing her pizza.

When she entered the fourth floor corridor, she heard someone singing. Music doesn't really interest Wisteria, but the song she was hearing was really pretty. She walked towards the singing girl and listened to her as she was eating pizza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back