Sharina's Necklace

Sharina Rousseau

Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
A mix of warm and cool breeze spread over the place of Hogwarts. It was nearly autumn and the students were waiting for it. Waiting for the leaves fall and then the ground will soon be shrouded by it. Everyone has their own business; talking to their friends, playing, reading books, writing some notes and others were listening to musics and in the rosebush, Sharina was sitting under the tree reading her book.

Sharina was known as a shy girl or 'The girl behind the shadows'. And it was really awkward to hear for her. But Sharina was no longer a shy girl. She's now confident to herself and she became more friendly and cheerful. But even though she have changed, she's still sweet and kind and she's not very extrovert which is next to arrogance. She's humble and that's why people likes her more than before.

Sharina's past wasn't a good one, she was being bullied which suddenly pushes herself to study at her house to avoid her previous classmates from bullying her. But thanks to Laura. If she didn't tried to make Sharina more confident, Sharina might been sitting in the corner again and thanks to herself too from helping herself up.

Just as Sharina was reading, a soft breezy wind suddenly blew her curly, brown hair. It was a comfortable feeling. She suddenly stood up and walked around the rosebush carrying her book while holding her necklace with her bare hands. It was a wonderful day, the weather was beautiful which makes the roses glow in it's red color. Suddenly, while Sharina was walking, she saw a blue butterfly flying in the air. It was pretty unique and she wanted to catch it. So, she put her book on the grassy meadow and tried to catch it. It was really difficult.

Edward had just finished practicing Quidditch and now he was sitting under the tree, very tired. It was breezy and he couldn't wait to take a strum on his guitar. Edward had composed a song and it was a kind of country tone with a mix of rock and he couldn't wait for it to listen to his own performance. He was now thinking about the tone and the melody can't stop running in his head. He took a deep breath and leaned his back on the tree, he really couldn't wait but he took a rest first so he can play with his guitar with full of passion.

The warm and cool breeze was very comfy which made Edward feel sleepy. His bright blue eyes were about to close but the sound of the wind was like whispering in his ear to wake up. Edward suddenly opened his eyes in a normal way. It was a beautiful Saturday and now he was thinking about vacation in London, thinking about something funny might happened because of his and Laura's jokes for Vlad. But just as he was thinking about it, suddenly screamed which made Edward jumped to his feet. It was Mariana, his sister, playing with her close friends. He was about to make a joke for her but he couldn't. He was really tired so he decide to ignore it.

After a few minutes, he stood up deciding to go back inside the castle, go to his own dormitory to play his guitar, but just as he was about to walk away, he heard footsteps running around.

Edward suddenly turned his head and saw a girl trying to catch a butterfly. The girl was small and was unable to catch the butterfly and since the girl was extremely pretty, he took a step forward and then another one until he tried to catch the butterfly for her. Luckily, he caught the butterfly with his pale hands.

Sharina jumped and jumped but, it wasn't easy to catch. She always wanted to touch a butterfly because since she was only four years old, her only wish was to get a butterfly because that's the only thing that can make her smile. The butterfly keeps flying away from her and she's becoming tired of getting it. Sharina was like she was falling down in the hole in case if she lose her energy.

She jumped again but nothing happened until the butterfly was out of her sight. She suddenly feel disappointed. But just as she turned to her back, she saw what was standing behind her back, it was a boy.

"Here." said Edward with a smile, showing the butterfly on his hands but he didn't opened his hands very wide otherwise the butterfly will fly away and then he carefully gave the butterfly to the girl. Just as he look at the girl, he was thinking if he had met her until he remembered that this girl named Sharina was one of his schoolmates in the Muggle world. "Sh-Sharina?" he asked.

"Oh, thank you very much." said Sharina with her sweet smile. She took the butterfly carefully and looked at it. It's wings were glistening with silver glitters. It was wonderful. Sharina looked at the boy.

The boy was very pale, wearing round glasses with his black hair a bit tidy and he had a pair of bright blue eyes. But it seems, Sharina couldn't remember him. "You know my name?" she asked. Sharina suddenly starred at the boy, trying to remember him if she had met him once. But she really couldn't, she haven't remember anything that she had met this boy.

At this moment, Edward suddenly stopped. Sharina couldn't remember him? Well, he doesn't. Edward had once met Sharina in their Muggle school. He always try to make friends with her when she was always been bullied since she don't have any friends. But Sharina always try to run away just to avoid him.

"Yes I do. I have once met you in the Muggle School - in Badocks Wood Primary School." said Edward friendly. "By the way, I'm Edward, Edward Bridge. Your schoolmate who tries to make friends with you when were still in Badocks." he introduced himself and showed his hand as a sign to shake it, trying to make friends with her again.

While Edward was trying Sharina to remember that they had met once, Sharina had captured the memories that Edward was doing and then she suddenly gone red. She remembered it. The question is, why was she kept running away when Edward was trying to make friends with her? For all that day, she kept wishing to have a friend and there he is. It was really stupid avoiding the person who was trying to make friends with you. So, what on earth she didn't appreciate on what Edward was doing for her? Sharina took a deep breath and tried herself to calm down.

"Oh, so you're the boy who was trying to make friends with me." said Sharina, "I-I'm sorry I didn't remember you. S-sorry too b-because I always try to avoid you when you're trying to-to make friends." she apologized sincerely but she couldn't help herself but stuttered. She took Edward's hand and shake it, giving a friendly smile.

"No, it's okay. I understand." said Edward with a friendly smile. He was happy that Sharina had remembered him. The feeling that the person you were trying to make friends. The breezy wind blew again and messed Edward's hair but it seems, he didn't notice it. He just stood there without even trying to fix it.

He was thinking what he was going to say. Starring at Sharina, really made him to forget the things around him except for her. She was like an angel who fell from the sky. His heart suddenly gave a weird lurch.

Sharina suddenly starred at Edward. He looks familiar but not as her schoolmate in the Muggle World. She was trying to figure out Edward's look alike and then suddenly, she suddenly captured Laura in her mind. They were almost like twins as she imagined the two together. "Do you have a twin?" asked Sharina as the wind blew softly on her face.

Edward was very quiet when he suddenly gone back to normal when Sharina spoke. It was awkward. "Twin? No, I don't have." he replied, "But I have a sister who is one year older than me and we were absolutely look a like. They say I look three minutes older than her and they also say that we are absolutely like twins. And because of it, we treat each other as twins." he added.

Sharina was delighted on what had Edward have said. He was so proud of having a twin-like sibling. Having a twin-like sibling is very rare and amazing and Sharina likes it. Sharina was the only child of the family and it's pretty sad on having a life like that. She always wish that she could have a baby sister or brother so she wouldn't be sad anymore. "Oh, is her name 'Laura'?" she asked. Actually, she was very sure that Laura was Edward'ss twin-like sibling since they were very much look a like. Sharina smiled at Edward and suddenly let go of the butterfly. It flew freely through the cool breeze of the wind. She smiled again as she watched it fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back