Shall We See What You Possess?

Anthony Kim

OOC First Name
Lovi
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Inches Essence of Wood Rose
Anthony Nerice Kelly had dressed in simple black robes. She made sure that she had a hood as well. She stood near the turn that would lead her into Bleak Street. She was meeting up with a girl. Anthony did not know why she even bothered with the thing. She was bright, happy and everything Anthony did not like. The girl had an interest in Legilimency, so Anthony has decided to help her. She was a Legilimens herself, so she would be able to help the girl. It was like she had become a mentor. Cherrie thought it would be good for her. Anthony usually stayed indoors where people would not be able to ask her if she was part giant. If she had been part giant she would be much taller. It was rare for women to be almost seven feet and not be part giant, but Anthony was one of those women, unfortunately. It was embarrasing to go out with her boyfriend, and she was taller then him by a head. Love made interesting couples, Anthony and Cherrie included.

Anthony sighed and leaned against the brick wall of a shop. Where was this girl? She did not like to be kept waiting. She grew up very impatient, and nothing had really changed. There was not going to be any use of her Legilimency tonight. It would just be the two talking. Anthony wanted to see who this Mizelea girl was before she started to put her mind up for intruding. She had secrets she had to keep, well, secret. It was already dark, but Anthony had wanted it to be that way. She felt better about herself at night. It was like the moon gave her confidence. Anthony sighed and scanned the crowd for the girl's face. She hoped she was wearing dark clothing with a hood, like Anthony had suggested she do.

It's been a while since the Beauxbaton had her Legilimency training, ever since her past mentor didn't bother to show up anymore. Mizelea Brooks decided it was time to have a new one, of course it wasn't easy to find someone who had mastered such skill. Luckily, she met Anthony. She already knew she was a Death Eater but didn't mind, even Anthony wanted to keep their sessions low and under cover. She didn't mind as long she can have the opportunity to train, on the other side she knew it would be kept as a secret from her school. They'll think she wants to be a Death Eater, which she does not at all. The witch followed her mentor's words and wore a hoodie. Mizelea found the setting of their meeting a bit creepy and dark, since the bleak street wasn't a place for girls like her though it does match for Anthony. Still she needed to ignore the place and focus on her reason why she was here. A year, it will take a year for her to master such skill and a year to be mentored though she figured it wouldn't be that long if her mentor's brilliant at teaching. A couple of eyes followed the brunette as she passed by some crowded street then to an empty one and started searching for her.

Mizelea's eyes landed on a lady leaning on a brick wall of a unknown shop to her. She'd never dared to shop around the wizarding world for clothes, it was just so old fashioned for her taste. As seconds passed, minutes as well, Mizzy noticed the dark sky overshadowing them. Isn't this surprising? The sixth year kept her hood on her head, looking for Anthony. She didn't exactly know what she looks like but she knew that from the sounds of it she's tall and dark. From what she wrote to the letter, Mizelea knew she didn't liked to wait. It wasn't that she was late or anything, so there wasn't any reason for her to be furious. As soon as she saw her, Mizelea waved and smiled a little, trying to hide her wide grin. "Hello, I'm Mizelea Brooks, you must be Anthony Kelly?" she asked at the same time introducing herself to her new mentor.

Anthony was not the type to wave. She found it to be quite annoying. It was one of the many things that ticked her off a bit. She could not hide her disgust when she saw a girl walk up to her. Anthony was very blunt about how she felt. It was this trait that drove most people away from her, but she knew that she would have to do more than just scowl to get Mizelea to run away from her. She was not trying to do that though. If she decided to train Mizelea to be Legilimens then it would give her something to do. She hated staying in the house all day. It just made he feel like she was dying in agony. Anthony simply nodded. She looked the girl over. Her snake ring slithered from her index finger to her middle finger. It always did that when she was in an irritated mood. Anthony put her hood up over her head. She held her left and out to Bleak Street. "Let's start walking." she said with a slight smirk. Her voice was cold, but it was still inviting. Anthony started to walk down the street. This was exactly her kind of place. Maybe next time she would let Mizelea choose their meeting place. She made sure to keep her head up, but not make eye contact with anyone. There were many weirdo's on this street. She hoped Mizelea was not afraid. Anthony Kelly was with her. There was really nothing for the girl to fear, as long as she had someone, Anthony, who knew these streets like the back of her hand.

"We won't be doing much today. I just want you to tell me about yourself." Anthony said. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at Mizelea. Down was the only way she would be able to see the girl clearly. She hoped that the girl did not feel like she was trying to make her feel small. If she was then she was not doing to on purpose. "I hoped you aren't disappointed." she added. She was sure that Mizelea would be a little sad that she would not be able to try and get into Anthony's mind. It would not be easy, as it took a lot of concentration to penetrate and influence someones mind. Anthony's mentor had not been easy on her, so Anthony would not be easy on Mizelea during her training. It was the only way she felt Mizelea would learn, but she did not know if she was as uncooperative as Anthony was.

Mizelea knew that Anthony was different from the rest, from her last mentor. It was her first time meeting a death eater if she did ago, then she wasn't aware of it. This time she was aware, knowing that it was unlikely of her to be one. Mizzy's filled with compassion and good things and that doesn't suit her being a Death Eater. Just the thought of being one gives her goosebumps. The sixth year simply nodded and followed her, not sure where they were heading to. There was no need to expect since it would only disappoint her later on. A few eyes were looking at them, all of them were unfamiliar to her. Weirdos, as some call them. They had this look that made you want to vomit, not being mean or anything. So instead of looking at them, Mizelea kept her head down and just continued to look at the ground she was walking at. She wondered when will they arrive at the place Anthony wanted to go. It was her first time being here and gladly there was Anthony with her. She wanted to feel safe but there was no reason to think like that, around this strangers.

It was obvious that Anthony doesn't like that much, or was it just her. "Uhm, no. Not at all." Mizzy answered her. Besides it was her own choice to have her as her new mentor, there weren't a long list of Legilimency and she was lucky enough to find Anthony. It wasn't a surprise that she wouldn't be reading her mind today, it is their first meeting. The basics would be reasonable, and there's no need to start ahead of time. The sixteen year old wondered where would they be talking, outside here in the street? That couldn't be possible, it would be a wrong place to get to know each other in her own opinion. "So, shall we start?" a hint of wonder. She knew that if she'll start sharing information about herself, she might bore Anthony or will she? She wasn't sure of that. Her mentor was taller and there aren't much people who could be possible shorter than her.

Lame. I know. Sorry.

Anthony Kelly sighed. She thought Bleak Street would be some fun, but Mizelea ruined the mood. She tried to not let her diappointment show, but she failed miserably. "I will not be telling you much about myself because I will have you search my mind once you are even able to penetrate it." she told Mizelea. That was how Anthony was taught, and she was not going to make it easy for Mizelea to find the information. She was not Occulmens, but she was good at hiding things. Her emotions were easy to hide sometimes and sometimes they weren't. No wizard had perfect control of their emotions. "Sure. Tell me about school. What is it like? Are you a loner? What responsiblities do you have?" Anthony asked Mizelea multiple questions because she wanted to drag out how long the girl talked. They were nowhere near where Anthony wanted to be. She was not in a hurry though. Anthony did not like rushing herself. That caused her to make mistakes, and Anthony hated making mistakes.

The bleak street isn't a place for Mizelea, it didn't blend with her at all. She didn't want to annoy Anthony as much as possible and tried to keep her mouth shut. Knowing she could a talkative when she's with someone new or old, as she followed her Mizzy wondered where will she take her. The place was so much unfamiliar to her that she kept close to her mentor at all times. This won't be easy as planned, since Anthony is a total stranger to her, it would be nice to get to know her too. She expected he answer, knowing that if she could master such skill it would easier to read her mind when she could. There was no need to keep their conversation long, so Mizzy started to share some things about her. "Well I'm in Beauxbaton, currently on my sixth year and a prefect. Soon I'll be on my seventh year also known as my last year. Beauxbaton is absolutely amazing and everyone's nice there. I'm not of a loner as you think, I like to be independent and just use my time with school, Quidditch which I'm the team captain by the way and yeah mostly shopping." she replied trying to sound modest but she knew that it would be nice to be detailed with her words. It wasn't her nature to brag at all, besides Anthony knows if she's lying or not if ever she uses her skill on her.

The witch clasped her hands together, trying to think of what to add. "As a prefect, I have my duties. I like roam around the school, deduct points if I have to from students. Then as team captain, I need to hold try-outs and choose quidditch players. It's really exciting though, school in fun." the brunette added, she hoped that Anthony would see her the wrong way or a bit too boring for her own taste. As much as possible she tried her best to not rush her words, since she's a fast talker. She wasn't the type to stutter though, which was a good thing right now. Looking at Anthony, she tried to not have eye contact with her, since it would be kind of awkward and a bit scary to look at her eyes directly. She kept her distance a bit away from her, after sharing a part of herself. Mizelea looked at a painting near then, trying to distract her attention, while waiting for her mentor to react or reply.

Anthony listened attentively to Mizelea. She did not look at the girl, but she was listening and taking notes on her. Anthony did not know what going to a magical school was like. Muggles had ruined her chances at ever being able to attend school with people like her. She was not familiar with the system of any of the schools, and she had not tried to read up on them either. Anthony thought Mizelea was lucky. The girl had not gone through any of the abuse and terror Anthony had gone through. It made her kind of jealous, but she was not here to get emotional. She was definitely not there for that. "You like to shop? That's something we have in common." she said in her normal cold tone. Like she had said before, she was not going to reveal much about herself. Mizelea would be finding that out on her own. Anthony at least needed to give Mizzy some information on her. The two still needed to bond. Bonding was the only way that Anthony was going to be able to help Mizelea become a Legilimens.

Anthony was not a fan of Quidditch. She had never played it or watched it. She was very isolated in here little home. She only kept up with trends and politics. Quidditch was not a way she kept herself entertained. She enjoyed putting fear into people. It did not matter who it was. She just loved seeing fear and terror in a person's eyes. She just loved it. "I was home-schooled, so I was never surrounded by tons of people my age. I doubt I would have been able to even be a prefect, like you, if I did attend a school like Beauxbatons." Anthony snorted. she had heard a lot about that prim and proper school. It made her gag. She had always had an interest in dark things. Those blue uniforms would have definitely made Anthony burn the school down.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm sorry for the delay of this and for my bad post. :doh:

Just the thought of having a new mentor made Mizelea feel a bit anxious, since she didn't know how to move at all. She tried her best to act herself but that might trigger Anthony as well, so instead she just tried to act light. Mizzy smiled at her mentors statement, maybe someday they could shop or something. She wanted to like what Anthony was like but guessed she can know that later on or someday. For the most of the time she remained silent, trying to think of what to say to her. There were a lot of things swirling inside her mind but she decided to just keep it to herself, it was hard to look for a mentor for Legilimency and she couldn't risk driving away one. If this happened she would never be able to master such skill, so she gives he thanks to Anthony for agreeing to mentor her. Before even replying to her, she could smell a hint of boastful. Mizelea didn't mind, she had met worse people. It wasn't easy being a prefect, the hard work and dedication she needed to do to be nominated and accepted. She simply nod, since she might say anything offending or anything."Oh, I see." she simply replied, distracting herself from the stares she was getting with other people.

Anthony felt Mizelea was uncomfortable. That was a given. Being put in totally different surroundings would make someone uncomfortable, but she had to learn to not to let her emotions show so easily. Anthony stopped in front of a door. She put a arm in front of Mizelea to stop her. Anthony did not even know if the file was paying attention. She was probably to nervous to be. Anthony knocked twice on the door. She put her ear against the metal door. It was cool against her ear. She heard a voice say password, and she whispered, "Sensodinn." the door opened. Anthony stood up straight and smiled. She gestured for Mizelea to start walking down the torch lit passageway. "Don't worry, dear. It is not dangerous or illegal at all. You will quite like it actually." she said. Anthony hoped Mizelea would trust that She would not take her anywhere her where her life would be put in danger.

Mizelea didn't knew how to act with strangers, even though she knew she needed to trust Anthony to be able to master such skill. Most of the time Mizelea would get along with strangers, good strangers of course. In which she hopes to get along with her new mentor just fine, she looked at her and noticed that they were going to be entering some sort of a private lair or something. Mizzy wasn't sure, crossing her fingers from behind. She followed Anthony's pursuit and looked at the place, it was obviously for a death eater like her and most likely dark. Though the prefect couldn't sense that something was wrong, which was a relief. She stood there inside waiting for Anthony's orders, as she fixed her hoodie and taking off the her hoodie that was messing her hair. Her arms beside her body, her eyes awake and alert. "Well, that's good to know." she assured, faking a smile. Mizelea waited for Anthony to say something to lead her or maybe just show her something, anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back