Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Full Name:
Sephora Emerald Finette

Date of Birth:
14 May 2012

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Dirty blonde hair, shoulder length and cropped, usually leaves it out. Has ridiculously bright blue eyes from which she inherited from her mother, has two piercings in each ear - a pair of silver/emerald studs and a pair of plain silver studs.

Personality:
Sephora is the type of person who has the unloved but actually is loved vibe.
She is a little shy and sometimes seem to be a bit of an outcast - watching other students walking by laughing or playing games, she picked up this habit ever since her older brother (Sebastian, whom she was very very close to) packed up and left to America to stay with their Uncle Alex when she was 8.

Sephora isn't always so timid, she knows when to make a stand - be it for herself or for a friend or a group.

At first meeting, Sephora will be shy and hardly speak a word - but in time, she'll open up and have a bright and bubbly (with a weird sense of humor) personality.

She sometimes have her occasion down and depressing moments, but after having talking to someone about it, she'll be alright and be her bubbly self again.

Family:
Mother (Gabrielle), Father (Chase) & Older Brother (Sebastian)

Pets:
A black pony called Domino that currently resides at her parents house.

Area of Residence:
Dunedin, New Zealand

Blood Status:
Half-Blood (Father is a wizard who works in the ministry of magic in the Department of Magical Games and Sports/mother is a Muggle)

Interests or Hobbies:
Reading, Singing (when she was younger she used to be in the school choir singing Alto), baking (that sometimes fails horrendously).
She enjoys relaxing outside in the sunshine, scribbling random doodles onto her notepad, having a picnic with friends or just plain relaxing and watching the day go by.
Back at home, she enjoys horse riding on her pony, Domino.

Strengths:
-Studying habits
-Standing up for her friends
-Adventurous
-Smart

Weaknesses:
-Food (especially if its sweet or savory)
-Procrastination
-Not putting her opinion on a topic when its needed

Describe your character in three words:
Friendly, Quiet, Brave

Favourite place to be:
Outside in the Sunshine.

Friends:
None yet. Maybe she'll make some at Hogwarts :)

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
To become a decent (not necessarily best) witch that her potential can enable her to become. She's not sure what to do after she leaves Hogwarts but hopefully realize what she would like to do when she's in her 7th year.

Your Patronus:
A Pony - reminds Sephora of the time she got and spend with Domino.

Your Patronus memory:
Christmas time when Sebastian was around - pulling Christmas crackers, putting the star on top of the tree and spending quality time with the family.

Your Boggart:
Spiders

Your Animagus:
A black pony :D

Mirror of Erised:
Standing beside Sebastian laughing, talking and smiling

A page from your diary:
25 December 2020::

Yippiee! Its Christmas time.
Mum has put the Chicken (we decided to break tradition from Turkey and have Chicken instead - hee hee!) in the oven. Seb and I helped peel the potatoes while Papa cut up all the vegetables.

Papa said that after Christmas Dinner, Seb and I can start opening our presents!
Everyone has got a present this year, I brought papa a nice tie for his work, Mum some Manuka Hand Cream and I got Seb some art stuff :)

Even Domino gets a present! But Papa and Mum won't tell me yet.

ooh! got to go, Time to spend some time with the fam-fam!
-Seph x

HIYA! I'm loving the influx of characters from Dunedin. I know of at least three new first years. Beau is one of them.

1. How did your mother react to finding out your father was a wizard? What about when you discovered you were a witch?
2. What is the one thing you want more than anything else in the whole world?
3. Is Sebastian a wizard? Have you heard from him at all since he left?
4. Describe the perfect enemy for you.
5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. Are you interested in becoming an animagus?
9. If you had to choose between your parents and your brother, what would your decision be?
10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?
11. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? It can't be bringing back Sebastian.
12. If Sebastian came back, how would you react?

Good luck with your character. I hope the questions help and I look forward to reading your responses.

-Emma

(I'm presuming I'm answering these In Character ^_^ )

1. How did your mother react to finding out your father was a wizard? What about when you discovered you were a witch?
My mother found out that Papa was a wizard after Seb was born.
Seb told me that before I was born, there was a period when either parent was talking to each other - not in a angry or a ignorant way but in a awkward 'how do we work through this way?'.
After I was born, Mum came to accept Dad for who he was and on a positive note - they renew their vowels because of it.

I found out I was a witch about three months after Seb left. My emotions were fluxing from normal to weird in twenty two seconds (hee hee) but Papa told me that what I was feeling was normal and that I was going to be sent to an amazing school that he told me about that will help develop the gift that I have.

2. What is the one thing you want more than anything else in the whole world?
The one thing I want more than anything else in the world is to have Seb back in the family.
I think Mum and Dad misses him too.

3. Is Sebastian a wizard? Have you heard from him at all since he left?
I'm not sure if Sebastian is a wizard, Papa says he could be but the only contact that we hear of him is only once a month - just saying that he's ok, Uncle Alex is okay, what he's been up to and sends me little care packages from there.

4. Describe the perfect enemy for you.
The ignorant type, the type of person who would leech out and verbally abuse someone because of their persona or their appearance. I have no tolerance for people who flaunts their wealth or their materialistic belongings and I really *really* do not like people who goes behind their friend's back just so they can gain popularity.

5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
I would choose going deaf even though both is a horrible thing to have. I would choose going deaf, I don't think I could stand not seeing anything - My Parents, Domino or even Seb if he did come back.

6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
Yes, I would eat the live insect why? because I hate backing down from challenges. I like being challenged, It gives us an opportunity to learn more about ourselves and what we're capable of.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm not sure what I would like to be when I grow up...Papa works in the Department of Magical Games and Sports (He supports the Moutohora Macaws Quidditch team hee hee) but for me personally, I think I want to be an Auror or a Professor if I'm bold enough by then. But they would be nice jobs to have.
8. Are you interested in becoming an animagus?
Being an Animagus will be exciting for me but as with every other magic there are pros and cons.
If I had the choice to become an Anamagus I would probably say No - because I don't think that being an Animagus would be much different as a Human Being would it?

9. If you had to choose between your parents and your brother, what would your decision be?
If I had to choose between my parents and my brother?....I would have to say, as much as I don't like choosing - would be my parents. I've lived without him for three years now, and even though we get contact from him once a month - I know that he is okay, he is still thinking of us and I know that we're still close as brother and sisters from the day he left till now.

10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?
Watching Sebastian going on the plane and leaving New Zealand. But if it wasn't that, then it would be the time I learned that I was a witch - I was confused and asking why I was given that gift and not my friends at school.

11. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? It can't be bringing back Sebastian.
If I could change one thing about my life it wouldn't be the fact that I'm a witch - I'm proud to be who I am but If I could take away one thing from my life it would be my Shyness, I can't help being Shy but I know my life would be better if I could be a little bit more bolder.

12. If Sebastian came back, how would you react?
I think I would be overwhelmed with happiness and my mum and dad would be too.
Would things seem different and strange because he hasn't been around for all that time? Possibly, but I know that things will settle down and we'll be the family that we once were.

Fantastic Questions :) Thanks for asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back