Sending not recieving this time

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked back up the the Owlrey where she had gotten news of her family's well-being or lack of. When Nina was at the door her heart skipped a beat and she was now breathing heavily, hoping there wouldn't be a letter like the one she was sent before. None the less, Nina walked in holding the letter from her Mum to her heart. Nina set it down on a table and took some parchment and began to write home.

Dear Mum, Dad and of course little Darcy,

I am doing well, I miss Scotland of course but I am making a lot of new friends. I also have some news, I am Hogwarts Scotland's Triwizard Champion. Now I know you both don't understand what it means but it is a great honour. Even to be sent to New Zealand. Everyone is very proud of me, and I am greatful. The only problem is the last time the Triwizard Tournament happened a boy died, he was older than I am and his niece is one of my friends. She is here, in New Zealand and I can tell that she is worried, but Sakura always worries, it is in her nature.
There are several rules and I wanted to give you the just fo it:

Each competing school is allowed one Champion to represent them during the Tournament. Students wishing to participate write their names and the school they attend on a piece of parchment, and enter it into the Goblet of Fire. The Goblet is an impartial judge, and selects what it considers to be the best student from each school. At the appointed time, the Goblet ejects the names, making each selected student the official Champion for their school. Each selected Champion is then bound by a magical contract to see the Tournament through to the end.

Each Tournament consists of three tasks designed to test the Champion's courage, intelligence, resourcefulness, and magical ability. These tasks are exceedingly dangerous and differ from year to year.

Champions receive marks in each of the tasks from a panel of judges, usually made up of the headmasters or headmistresses of the competing schools.

Each Champion is supposed to stand alone during the Tournament, receiving no outside help from anyone, including friends and teachers. Cheating is frowned upon, though it has been known to take place several times during the history of the Tournament, and some people believe it to be a traditional part of the event.

The Yule Ball, held on Christmas Day night, is a traditional part of the Tournament. The Ball usually includes a feast, and a formal dance where the Champions and their partners lead the host school in dancing

As you can see Mum I have no choice and if you were to tell me I couldn't do this, I would probably have to disagree. I will be safe and I will of course take extra precaution, some of the students might get angry with me or jealous, and in this situation it is a common occurance. But nevermind the Triwaizard Tournament, we will have time to talk about this later.
I spoke to one of my professors from Hogwarts Scotland and she seems to think he might be a Metamorphagi, which means that he can change his appearance at will. Please keep me posted if you spot any changes, no matter how discreat they are. And please take extra precaution during a full moon, I highly doubt this but he could be a werewolf. He wouldn't be able to hurt anyone other than himself. So watch him, make sure you do NOT take him out. Which I am sure you wouldn't, he is only 4 months now.
Dad I hope you are okay, I miss you and I love you a lot. Please don't worry too much about Darcy, he will be fine, I'm sure. Just make sure you and Mum are alright first. I know I will be fine and safe. The judges are taking extra precaution this year. Incase another Death Eater gets a little to wild.
I love you all and please don't worry too much about me, you both have busy lives. With the shop and all.

Love,

Nina

P.S. I have yet to see the gift you sent. Did you send it with an owl or regular post?

When Nina finished writing her long letter she wrapped it up and took out an owl. But before she sent the large owl on its way she gave it a treat that she had brought in her pocket, she knew this would be a large trip for the owl, and she wanted to give it something. Nina took a seat, then saw Nilma walked up the stairs sleepily. Nina picked her up happily and said, "Hey Nilly." Nina took a seat on a chair and pet Nilma to keep her warm, it was getting quite chilly and Nina was afraid that Nilma would get to curious.[/color]

Kasey was feeling bored so she decided to go and visit Violet and miley.She had been thinking of writing to Dan, maybe he'd reply so she was excited to send violet for her orginal owner's search.

She enetred the olwery and saw the Twi-wizard champion."Hi, I am Kasey Carla, ravenclaw third year.Congrats"she said to her wuth a smile

Nina turned sharply as she heard someone else's voice and smiled then said, "Hi Kasey, Nina Patrokov. How are you today?"

"I am fine.I decided to send a letter.You have your own owl, what's its name?Mine is called Miley and this is my friend's owl Violet."she said with a smile.She was feeling happy to be talking to a twi-wizard champion.She wondered where she had purchased her owl from becuase Kasey hadnt seen her in the merangerie or maybe she had got one from Scotland.

"Actually this is my friends owl, I left my owl back at Scotland by accident." Nina said in a soothing voice, this girl seemed rather hyper. Nina then felt Nilma bight her playfully so she could pet her again. Nina looked down at Nilma and smiled then pet her and Nilma began to purr once more.

"Well its a nice thing for this owl that it would get more deliveries"she said continuing to smile."So how do you parents feel about you being the Scotalnd champion?"she asked Nina trying to get in a convo with her.

"I actually don't know, I just sent them a letter to let them know," Nina said with a small smile to the girl. "I've been rather busy with classes, I didn't have time to write them before now." Nina said honestly.

"Are they wizards?"she asked curiously because if they were it was obvious that they would have written to her and would be sending her howlers if she didnt reply.If Nina was a muggle born it was really an unbelivable thing to her.

Nina simply shook her head and said, "Nope they are muggles." Nina smiled at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back