Sending Letters

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi smiled as she got up the stairs but she almost tripped and looked around for her owl and thougt that it was nearly impossible to find her because she was a white owl. " Auburn!". she yelled as the owl came rushing to her and Caysi petted her and said " Good owl!". she said smiling laughing a bit.

Dear Dad,
I believe that Mr.Thomas will be coming in very shortly and would like if you came and visited him down in Hogsmead. How's Daniel ever since Elise left? How's Sandra and her job? How's Alexandra in Beauxbatons? I hope Mark is ok!

Lot's Of Love,
Caysi :)
P.S- Please give something to Auburn to eat
!

Caysi finished writing and showed it to the girls and said " Is it ok?".

Rhyspa read the letter and said, "Its fine, Caysi."

Caysi smiled and took a few candies out of her pocket and put them in the envelope and said to Auburn " Dad". she said with her Irish accent. She watched the bird go flying out the window and off into the sun. " I hope that she will be ok". she said smiling back to her friends.

Naomi went up to the Owlery with her friends to send a letter to her Uncle Dean. I can't believe I am actually going to meet him in a matter of days! she thought to herself. She sat down on the steps outside the owlery door and wrote the letter.

Dear Uncle Dean,

Thank you so much for your last letter.  The pictures were also quite amusing!  Sorry it took me so long to respond.  I have been very busy with all my school work and exams and clubs.  But I actually free this week!  If you are able, can you meet me in Hogsmeade with some friends? I am very much looking forward to meet you!

Thanks,
Naomi

Next to her name she drew a little butterfly. I hope he shows me how to make drawings move she said to herself smiling.

As soon as she was done, she heard Caysi finish inside. She came into the owlery and read over Caysi letter. "Sounds good to me! How about mine?" she said handing her friends her letter.

Caysi smiled and said " It's awesome!". she said smiling.
Her owl came back in flying and Caysi had a weird look on her face and said " That quick?". she opened the letter and it said

Hunny,
I'm already in Hogsmead!
I hope to see you soon! and Mr.Thomas!

Love, Seamus

" Ok....well he's here!". she said smiling. " Naomi...does you uncle live far? Becuase maybe he can come today!". she said smiling.[/color]

"Thanks" Naomi said just as Caysi's owl came flying back in. "Wow I haven't even sent mine yet." Naomi found the closest school owned owl and tied the letter to its leg. "I know he lives somewhere near London. Nothing Floo powder can't fix. But I will know when I get my letter back." she said as she watched the owl fly out he window.

((Lol...I haven't made him a member yet...Let me get him registered))

"Wow, that was fast!" Rhyspa exclaimed, seeing Caysi's owl coming back. "I wonder if that owl'll find your uncle as fast."

((lol!))

Naomi laugh along with her friends for a few a while then suddenly a owl flew inside and landed right next to Naomi. She took the letter off its leg and read it out loud.

Dear Naomi,

I am actually traveling right now and I am in Australia!  I have this week off and I will gladly swing by and meet you!

Hope to Hear From You Soon,
Your Uncle,
Dean

And and ended the note with another drawing. This time it was of a butterfly flying around a flower.

"What a coincidence!" Naomi said laughing as she folded her letter up and put it in her pocket. "So where do you want him to meet us in Hogsmeade? The Three BroomSticks?"

Caysi smiled and said " Madam Puddifoot's is good to me!". she said smiling. " When will he be here because I'm going to send another note to my father about that". she said smiling.

"Well I can write him another note to meet is there and by the time we get settled in I am sure he'll be there." Naomi said with a smile as she took out more parchment.

Caysi nodded and said " Sure!". " After he replies then I can send a note to my father to meet us there too!". she said smiling.

((( LOL did you register Dean yet? lol )))

((Yup!!!))

"Alright" Naomi said happily. She took out her quill and wrote one last note.

Dear Uncle Dean,

Can you PLEASE meet me at Madam Puddifoot's ASAP! Hope to see you soon!

Naomi

She tied the note to owls leg and gathered up her things.

About 10 mins later the owl came back.
Sure thing Naomi! See you soon!

Uncle Dean
[/font]

Caysi got out her parchment and paper and said " I'll tell him to meet us there in a few hours?". she said asking if that sounds good.

"That sounds fine to me!" Naomi said. She was nearly exploding with excitment.

((I have to go...Can we start the thread at Mamdam Puddifoot's tomorrow?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back