Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
lexi looked for andy's owl freckles, then she saw it. "freckles, here." lexi called the owl and zoom in her left shoulder. "just a moment ok." lexi said to owl, then she took out her letter for her mom.
dear, mom

hey, its me lexi i'm doing fine here actually almost fine. i did ride a broom but i got concussion. how's dad by the way. i'll come there this Christmas, ok. here my grade for the first term.

potions- o=10
harms- ee=6
transfiguratio- ee=7
flying lesson- o=8

sorry mom i suck at transfiguration, i promise i'll do better on the second term. i love you and dad, ok.

loves and hugs, lexi

lexi finished reading the letter and ready to deliver it, "here you go freckles take go care of it, ok. and if you deliver it safely i'll give you a treat." she said to the owl who hutted cheerfuly. then the owl flies out of the owlery.

so yuo was baking a cake at there house in london, when an owlpeek at there open kitchen window. "i wonder who's owl is this." she asked to no one. she saw a letter in th ankle of the owl, she then took it. "oh, its for me." she said. so yuo open it and read it.
dear, mom

hey, its me lexi i'm doing fine here actually almost fine. i did ride a broom but i got concussion. how's dad by the way. i'll come there this Christmas, ok. here my grade for the first term.

potions- o=10
harms- ee=6
transfiguratio- ee=7
flying lesson- o=8

sorry mom i suck at transfiguration, i promise i'll do better on the second term. i love you and dad, ok.

loves and hugs, lexi

she smiled for her daughters good grade,"well, i got to send her a letter then." she said to the owl. "are you hungry, here." so yuo said while giving the owol some bird treats. then she took a ballpen and a paper on there living room drawer.
lexi,

are you sure your fine there and the concussion, is it bad. your dad and me are fine here, actually i'm baking a cake. your sister is going home they just finished there year fast.

and your grade's are good, i'm proud of you except what will your father say to your grade, i mean he like all your grade to be all outstanding. are you sure your coming this christmas, i'm going to prepare a great food when your here.

well, got to go lexi and take care of your self, ok.

loves and kisses, mom

so yuo then wrap the letter in a scented envelope and gave it to the owl in the window. "take care, ok." she said to owl as it flies out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back