Sending a Letter

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
Sophia entered the Owlery with a letter in her hand. She knew Ford would be coming in shortly, as he had walked here with her. She held out her left arm and Regina flew right down to her. Smiling slightly at the owl, she attached the letter to her leg. "This is going to my mother Regina. When you get back, I will have a special treat for you." She lifted her arm a bit and Regina flew off.

Ford entered the owlery just in time to see Sophia's owl fly off her arm and off into the sky with a letter.

"That's a nice owl," he said, "Who are you writing to? I have nobody to write to, the only semblance of family I have is my dreadful muggle aunt." He stood in the doorway, leaning on the open door jamb, giving off a feeling of confidence and cool.

Sophia turned and looked over to Ford. She noted the way he was leaning and a smile crept into the corners of her lips as she sensed his confidence. "I was writing to my mother. She is a very excellent witch. She, of course, was in Slytherin." She walked toward him, taking slow and graceful steps. "Well, I'm all out of things to do. Any ideas?" She stopped in front of him and waited for a response.

He gave a short pause to think, "How about we take a trip down to the lake, and possibly check out the Forbidden Forest? Get a feel for the grounds?" His demeanor was cool and cocky, but he actually had respect for his fellow Slytherin, so he wasn't disdainful.

"I'd like to take a look at the Forbidden Forest. You lead the way." She stood, waiting for him to go. She would have lead, but he was in the doorway.

Ford nodded and turned around to walk to Forbidden Forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back