Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale

Dear, Austin!

How are you? Soon be Holidays and i am thinking spending Qeenstown with my dog. I don't have a plans and what to do. I hope you are going fine. I miss spend time with you. It was like more sunshine days to me. Shcool time is a little hard to me and i am bullied again, like when i was a child.

@Austin Maxwell

Jenna was sending a letter Austin. She was ignored Reagan letter and she needed some time be alone.

Austin was beginning to plan his holidays back in Texas. He already did his request time off from the place he works at and decided to take some of his classes online. Chilling at his research lab by himself, the receptionist came in to give him an enveloped addressed to him. They said Austin's roommate delivered it. The guy thanked the receptionist and opened the letter. As he read the letter from one of his close friends, his brows narrowed. He can't believed what was Jenna going through right now. Replying, he decided to type it from his computer and print it.

Dear, Jenna

Hello! I'm doing good but it seems you're not. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation at your school. I'm sorry as well that I'm not there to defend you. I think you should come with me this holiday in Texas. It would be warm and no one will bother you. My parents would love to meet you, I've mentioned you to them and they seem to approved. Come with your dog, I think it'll like the vast farm we have.

I miss spending time with you too. Actually I miss you. Hope to hear from you soon

Yours, Austin

As soon as he finished, Austin printed the letter. He can't wait till December when he can see her. It seems she needed someone right now.

Dear, Austin!
I am happy that you are doing good. It's fine and i know somtime life can be hard but i least know my true friends face and now i see who is realy true friend. Aww, you are so sweet and i apriciate but i promise will be fine. I would love to came your home and see where you live and mayby you next time came and see my dad and stepmom to? Are you sure, i like your mom and dad? I think i am just woried. What present she like? Thanky, for let take with me my dog. I apriciate, Austin!

I miss you to, Austin!
Yours, Jenna!

Jenna sending letter to @Austin Maxwell

Dear, Jenna
I'm glad you replied. Would you like me to get you from the train station? I'll book a ticket to the state as I know you hate apparition. Don't worry about your dog, everything is well taken care of for their part. I would love to meet your parents as well, don't worry I'll be in my best behavior. Don't worry about my momma, she had too many stuff to be given a gift. You don't need to spend money for my family, your presences is all they needed.

Can't wait to see you again
Yours, Austin

Dear, Austin!

Of course, i can go with train. That is realy sweet of you and thanky so much for doing that. Well, if you will be try easy on me then we can try together? It will be easy on me. Well, i can't go your home without present. I got gift for you to

Yours, Jenna!

@Austin Maxwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back