sending a letter home

Kendall Whiteford

Kendall decided to write her parents, she hadn't arrived too long ago, however, she knew they would want to know how her first day had gone...
Dear Mum and Dad,
I don't know when you will get this, because im pretty sure you both are on business right now, but i miss you guys already! the first day went great! I'm in gryffindor just like you Dad! sorry for not carrying on your slytherin line mum.. i really had no choice  :p

i had potions today and the teacher is strict but actually really nice!

this is my new owl adalyn sending you the letter.. she doesn't bite, however, you should give her a treat.. she really enjoys them...

Also, I made the quidditch team here! i've been training really hard, and i had to buy a new broom because the family's old one kindof fell apart!

Anyway, be sure to write back, i know you two are busy.. i cant wait to see everyone again!
xoxo Kendall

Kendall also decided to write her brothers:
Hey guys,
I made the quidditch team like you guys knew i would! Everyone's so nice here, but im definately ready to come home and visit! talk to you soon...

kendall then attached the letter to adalyns feet and watched her fly off... i hope they write back! she thought to herself...

several days later, her brother's owl returned with a reply letter:
hey kendall,
sorry its taken so long to get back to you.. we're glad to hear your having a great time.. just keep us updated... mom and dad have been very busy these past few weeks, so i doubt they'll write back, we haven't seen them much either, but don't worry im sure they're fine.. we really do hope you'll come back and visit soon... im sorry to hear my old cleansweep fell apart, but im glad you could afford a new one... chris is doing well, and he's out with some friends right now.. hopefully if all goes well, he'll be able to join you @HNZ next year.. write back soon, we can't wait to hear from you...

once she had read over the letter from her brothers, she decided to write them back..
hey you two,
i'm glad to hear from you.. its been pretty busy here too, and im sure mom and dad will come around.. hopefully.. anyway, i'm recieved all great marks in my classes.. the halloween feast is going on right now, i just left for a moment, so i should probably get back soon.. the yule ball is coming up! i don't have a date yet, but i did pick out a dress. it's lavender, not that you two really care about dress colors... as for quidditch, we now only have two teams, because we have lost many teams, anyway i am a chaser, but i am also trying out for backup keeper just in case... chaz i could never be a seeker like you though.. i just dont think im quick enough!.. anyway.. i got to go, but definately keep me updated... see you guys soon...

she sent adalyn off just after giving her a treat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back