Seeking Help in All the Right Places...

Alphonse Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Black Walnut 12" Essence of Basilisk skin
This thread is for development reasons.
<i></i>

Alphonse fiddled with the cuffs of his suit as he waited against the wall of a random ally in Obsidian Harbor. The sun was beginning to set, so the streets were fairly empty and there was a calm aura about the air. Usually Alphonse preferred not to be out and about during this time of day, but he had important business that he needed to attend to, and the person he really needed to find was often missing until this hour.

'That woman better be here soon. I'm beginning to lose my patience.' Alphonse hadn't really told her he needed to speak with her about so something, so he assumed it wasn't all her fault if she didn't show.

Getting around while in her Animagus form was way easier then getting around in her human form. Her small cat-like body was able to not only move quicker, but allowed her to use various types of shortcuts. Hopping down from the roof, Nicolette allowed herself a quick moment to change back into her human body before she straightened out her dress and casually made her way down Obsidian Harbor. About halfway down the street she stopped when she notice Alphonse leaning against a wall, and staring at her.

"Oh hello Alphonse! what are you doing out this time of day?" Nicolette giggled as she remembered that Alphonse hated being out during this time. In fact she was pretty sure that Alphonse hated Obsidian Harbor as well.

Alphonse crossed his arms over his chest and glared at Nicolette. He was very tempted to just turn and leave already, but he really needed her help with something. As much as he hated to admit it. With a soft sigh he uncrossed his arms and took a step forward.

"I'm out here looking for you, I need your help with something." He said calmly, keeping his ice colored eyes on her the whole time.

Alphonse needed her help with something? This was defiantly going to be something to stick around for then. Leaning against the wall she stared at him with a small smile and a curious look shining in her golden eyes, she had originally just come out for a bit of fresh air and to possibly get some of her work done.

"Alright then, spill it snowflake." She snickered into her arm before she turned her gaze back onto Alphonse. Actually, she was honestly a bit nervous about hearing this. When he wanted her help, it was usually something that Nicolette didn't really want to deal with herself.

Holding up a piece of paper out to Nicolette he let her grab it before he re-crossed his arms and stared at her calm as he was minute's ago. "I hear it, that your very useful as tracking down information. So, I was wondering if you could track down as much information as possible, then give it to me." He didn't really want to draw this out longer than it was probably going to end up. He just hoped that Nicolette wouldn't try to make a big deal out of it.

Nicolette unfolded the paper and read it over carefully a few times before she folded it back up and looked at Alphonse with a look of both hilarity and worry. That man was seriously more nuts than people gave him credit for if he really wanted her to track down information on James Snow. Not only was he missing, but he was also good friends with her step-father James. And Nicolette was prepared to do whatever possible to stay far away from him, she never wanted to see him again.

"Alphonse, I know you really need this information, but you know very well that I'm not going to be able to do this." Her golden eyes stared into his icy ones as she forced a soft smile on her face. She hoped that he would at least be able to understand this. He had seen the things that she saw, he felt them too. But knowing him he would still wanted her to these things anyways.

'I should have know that she would be hesitant.' Alphonse would have groaned or told her to calm down, but he knew almost as well as she did about her fear of her adoptive father. Even he could admit to himself that James was never really in his right mind. And Alphonse had seen some really messed up people before in his life. Cracking his neck quickly he reached forward and snatched the parchment from her before he swiftly stashed it in his suit pocket. "I know your afraid that he'll get word that your still around, but if your careful than that shouldn't happen." He snapped at her with slight annoyance, he really need this information and she was going to screw it up for him if she freaked out now.

"Stop whining and just get to it." He said coldly once more. Maybe if he showed her he wasn't kidding then she'd be more willing to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back