Seeking Comfort

Letter said:
Raiden,

Hey there! I hope that you are doing well in your old school. This place is very lonely without you here. You said that you were in Gryffindor, right? Did you get sorted back into the same house or was it different when you went back? I think that is the brave house, isn't it? If memory recalls. I had a few cousins and stuff that were in Gryffindor. They enjoyed it. My dad never wanted me to go there and I wish he would have budged. He's huge on Russian pride, you know?

I heard that New Zealand is having an election with a new Minister and stuff. Um, my uncle is running for it, and please, if you are voting age, don't vote for him. His name is Metrophanes Matthias. My uncle, Mikhail, is the current Deputy Minister. I'm surprised that he isn't running because he is honorable and pleasant. A true gentleman. But Metrophanes is an ass a really bad man. I hope to Merlin that he never becomes Minister.

Anyway, write back!
~ Leah Hensel

Letter! said:
Leah!

How are you? I was so happy to get your letter, school has been really boring lately. There were a couple of weird things that happened here really early on, but most of that has since passed now. I do miss you though! I'm annoyed I had to come back here, I barely know anyone. Because I was sorted into Gryffindor originally and was transferred back later, I stayed in the same house, I didn't have to be sorted again. It's supposed to be brave, but it's more stupid if you ask me, all this bravado and things like that. I see more stupid people do stupid things as Gryffindors than any of the other house, so I don't know what they really stand for to be honest. You know I understand tradition, I've told you what my parents wanted.

I don't know much about what's going on with the election, I don't think I'll be old enough to vote by then, but I'll take your advice and stay away from him. I've seen some posters up around the place and I know that I won't for whoever my parents want me to. Thanks for the heads up. I guess we'll see what happens. You'd let me move into your closet right?

Miss you!
Raiden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back