OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix was a bit confused when he saw that the next person on his list also had the last name Alcott and he quickly realized this was probably Giulia's brother. He had stopped by his dorm to check in on Clive between lessons and deliveries. He had considered bringing his frog with him but Felix knew that his hands would be full enough with roses. He thought he'd pop his head into to the student lounge before he tried anywhere else. It felt like a stroke of good luck when he spotted a boy who he was fairly certain he had seen Giulia talk to before. "Are you Louis?" he asked excitedly. "Happy Valentine's day, here's a rose." he said confidently hand held up a pink rose. @Louis Alcott

Louis had only received one rose so far, which was frustrating him a bit. Surely he would get more than just one from Caleb. He couldn't let the Slytherin be right about him only getting one rose, right? If nothing else, Louis would just lie about it to Caleb. The boy was sitting in the Student Lounge, trying to appear casual and not annoyed whenever he saw a rose giving person pass by without calling his name. He looked up when a younger boy stopped in front of him, a grin appearing on his face as he realized the boy was delivering roses. "Oui, I'm Louis." He said, sitting up straight. "Thanks!" He said, reaching up to grab the rose from the boy eagerly. A pink one, that was definitely better than what Caleb would be getting.

"Nice!" Felix said excitedly. He was glad he had in fact found the right person after all. He handed him the rose and the note that went with it. "Looks like someone likes you." he said and wiggled his eyebrows. He wasn't trying to be nosey but pink and red roses were a lot more interesting to deliver than just yellow ones.

Xoxo
Valeria

Louis grinned as the boy gave him the rose. He took it, trying not to look too impressed by the color. "Probably not the last one I'll get like this." He boasted, raising his eyebrows slightly. Then he opened the note and smiled. "Its from my date for tonight." He added, still aiming for casual.

Felix laughed a little when Louis said it wasn't the last one he'd get. He wasn't sure if the older boy was joking but he had laughed anyways. But his eyes widened a bit when he mentioned it was from his date for the dance. "Oh cool." he said. He hadn't even thought about trying to get a date. He could always follow Leo's lead and just ask someone random but he'd rather go with someone he liked. "That should be fun. It's nice that they thought of you." he said with a shrug. "Did you send one to your sister?"

Louis nodded, a little disappointed the younger boy didn't look more impressed. He was ready to dismiss him when he suddenly mentioned his sister. Louis paused, frowning a bit. "You know Giulia? She in your year?" He asked, suddenly wary. This boy seemed a lot cooler than Giulia, so Louis immediately wondered if the boy was making fun of his nerdy sister, something only Louis himself was allowed to do.

Felix wasn't sure why Louis seemed weird after he mentioned Giulia. But he nodded eagerly when the older boy asked if he knew he. "She's in my year." he answered quickly. "She's my friend, even thought I can't speak french....and get a little confused sometimes." Felix admitted. Maybe he should try learning french. "She's really cool. Do you speak french?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back