Sebastien Returns

Sebastien Black

Sebastien Black walked into the cute little town and looked around so many familiar face. He was glad to be back.

Maeve and Esmerelda walked away from Honeydukes smiling. They felt like big kids having played traunt for the day. Maeve had her head down rummaging in her bag when she collided with something solid.
"Oh goodness!" she exclaimed, reaching out her hand and touching... she looked up suddenly. She had never seen this man before and for some reason blushed ridiculously for bumping into him.
"I do apologise", she smiled, "I seem to be a little on the clumsy side today!"

"Dear... dear!" Essie exclaimed, when Maeve collided with the rather tall man.
"Are you alright?" not knowing if she was directing the question to the man or to Maeve. She flicked her brown robes about her as if ready to bustle on.
"Are you from around here sir?" she noticed how Maeve had blushed, if she interferred perhaps Maeve would spend less time with that sordid Luxen man!

As Sbeastien strolled down the cute little street he let his mind get swept up in the hustle and bustle of the busy little place. Not paying much attention he ran smack into a young lady who was walking out of a store. She was accompanied by an older women. The young wome had apologized forbumping into him.

"Oh no worries it is partly my fault for being so clumsy." Sebastien said to the apologetic young women. The older women asked if he and her companion were okay.

"Yes I am fine are you okay Miss...." Sebastien said direct to the young women trying to find out here name.

Maeve flushed as the man asked how she was.
"Maeve, Maeve O'Brien", she smiled at him, "I am alright thank you. It was definitly my fault though I was looking for something in my bag and not paying attention to where I was going!"
She bit her lip and looked momentarily down at the ground. Once her flustered appearance seemed undercontrol, she felt confident enough to look up at him again.

"Yes but I do believe that there was still two people who played a part in this bumping into one another, I take full responsibility and to make up for maybe I can treat you and your guess to lunch." Sebastien beamed.

"Lunch?" Esmerelda woke up from her reverie, "Lunch sounds like a wonderful idea. Doesn't it Maeve?"
Essie turned and smiled at the man before her.
"I'm afraid we didn't catch your name sir! Can't go having lunch with a complete stranger, now can we?"

Maeve smiled broadly as Essie wittered on, she looked at how the gentleman before them took her friends rambling.
"We would like to come to lunch with you", she gently put her hand on Essie's arm, "I'm sure you haven't introduced yourself either Essie dear. Where would you like to go?"
She turned back, her piercing blue eyes were lit up with a smile.

[[ do you want to set up a thread in some place and we'll join you?]]

"I'm actually alright", Maeve smiled at him, turning to Esmerelda who she knew would eat seven times a day given the chance, Maeve said,"I suppose it is getting near lunchtime. Something hot then?"
Maeve lifted the hem of her scarlet robes gracefully from the ground and moved to turn away.
"We could go to somewhere here or walk over to Obsidian harbour?"

"Well, do you know something... I quite forgot to..eh, well to get something" Essie stammered mysteriously, "I insist you two children run along and I will meet you back at the Gables later Maeve. Really I insist"

She gathered her rather large frame and turned to the man.
"Mr. Black was it. Well it was a pleasure. I'll hold you to that lunch another time. I do apologise! must dash...must dash! cheerio!"

with that she walked as quick as her frame allowed her to in the opposite direction.

Maeve looked at Essie disbelievingly. She had no more forgotten her wand than any extra shopping. She watched as Esmerelda walked away and turned back to the man. Sebastian Black he had called himself. She was flustered now, she couldn't really go to lunch with a complete stranger, could she?

She bit her lip and sighed.
"I do apologise. Well thank you for your kind offer anyway", she said,

Maeve was slightly startled by Sebastian's reply but also relieved that she would not need to dine alone.
"Well, Madame Puddifoots it is then", she smiled at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back