Sebastian Linus

OOC First Name
Taylor
Here_zpscecaf020.gif

SEBASTIAN VICTOR LINUS.

i can't stand to fly.
THE BASICS

FULL NAME ! Sebastian Victor Linus.
: My adoptive parents tell me that my name was given to me by my birth mother and that she specifically requested that it wasn't changed when I was adopted. I don't know what the significance is, considering she doesn't know me now, but maybe the thought comforts her, where ever she is. Although when I was young, I didn't understand why my last name was different to my adoptive parents, after many questions and finally an explanation, I have to give them a lot of credit. It was extremely generous of them to grant the wish of my birth Mother to keep my name the same. I like my first and last name, although I dislike my middle name. I'm not sure why, but I usually just tell people I don't have a middle name.
; Victor was given to Sebastian as a middle name because his birth Mother's name is Victoria and she wanted to leave a part of herself with him when she put him up for adoption.

NICKNAMES ! Sebby.
: My parents sometimes call me Sebby, mostly without my consent. I suppose it's kind of grown on me, or maybe I got sick of trying to deny them the pleasure. I mostly prefer to be called by my full name Sebastian.

BIRTHDAY ! 9th March 2018.

STAR SIGN ! Pisces.
; Pisces are said to be imaginative, sensitive, compassionate, secretive, vague, selfless and intuitive.

BLOOD STATUS ! Unknown.
: I'm not sure what the blood status of my birth parents is, not that it matters, because I'm still a wizard. My adoptive parents are both half blood.

HERITAGE ! American and English.
; Sebastian considers himself entirely American because of his adoptive parents, however his birth Father was born and raised in England, while only his birth Mother is American.

LANGUAGES SPOKEN ! English.

HOME TOWN ! Las Vegas, USA.

CURRENT RESIDENCE ! Las Vegas, USA.
: I've been in the same house since I was born.</SIZE></FONT>

i'm not that naive.
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
<FONT font="georgia"><SIZE size="50">

PLAY-BY ! Matthew Gray Gubler.

HAIR COLOUR ! Brown.

HAIR STYLE ! A few inches long, floppy.
: My hair grows so ridiculously quickly, sometimes I can't be bothered getting it cut, so I leave it to grow long. I don't put too much effort into styling my hair, but it looks alright naturally. Guess I'm lucky in that respect.

EYE COLOUR ! Brown.

HEIGHT ! 5'8.
: I've still got some growing to do, okay?

POSTURE ! Average.
: Totally depends on who I'm around, if it's important people I'll sit up straight, but usually I'm lying around in all kinds of weird positions.

PHYSIQUE ! Skinny.
: No matter how much I eat, I never seem to put weight on.

EYESIGHT ! Impaired.
: I wear contacts most of the time, but sometimes I just prefer my reading glasses. I have a few different pairs and I just wear whatever I'm in the mood for that day.

DEFINING FEATURES ! Pronounced jaw and cheekbones, wide smile.

DOMINANT HAND ! Right.

i'm just out to find.
PERSONALITY

GOOD TRAITS ! Good sense of humour, compassionate, protective, curious, playful.
: Making sure the people around me are happy is usually a top priority for me, even if I'm not feeling the best myself.

BAD TRAITS ! Secretive, guarded, awkward.
: I find it hard to trust people, I'm not sure why, I just don't think they need to know every part of my life. I don't think anyone knows everything about me. I prefer to listen rather than talk.

STRENGTHS ! Can read people easily, quick learner, highly intelligent.
: Regardless of being able to read people easily, I have no idea how to respond to them. I might know exactly how a person is feeling, but it doesn't mean I'll be any closer to knowing how to deal with it, it never stops me from trying though, even if I end up acting a bit silly in the process.

WEAKNESSES ! .
; .

SELF-IMAGE ! Good.
: I like who I am, regardless of my flaws, I can accept them. I don't want to change for other people. I might be too skinny or unattractive to most people, but that's okay because those people don't need to be a part of my life.

HOBBIES & INTERESTS ! Comic books, people watching.
: I love learning about other peoples' lives, piecing together how they came to be the person they are, why they like the things they do. Something about it just fascinates me.

the better part of me.
RELATIONSHIPS

SEXUAL ORIENTATION ! Heterosexual.
: It's not that I overly care about gender and other people's preferences don't bother me, I'm just only attracted to females.

TURN ONS ! Intelligence, playfulness, individuality.
: I just want a girl that I can have a meaningful conversation with and puts up with all my strange quirks, while having a few of her own.

TURN OFFS ! B!tchyness.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS ! Single.
: Forever alone.

INTERESTED IN ! No one.
: There have been a few girls that I thought were pretty, but I haven't been seriously interested in a girl yet.

i'm more than a bird.
EDUCATION

SCHOOL ! Durmstrang.
: I still feel a bit out of place at that school. The skinny guy in a swarm of tough lumps? However there are a few other guys like me, so I guess I'm not completely alone.

TITLES ! None yet.

BEST SUBJECT ! Charms.
: I pick up magic quite easily and particularly enjoy learning spells that I can use on an every day basis.

WORST SUBJECT ! None.
: I don't mean to brag, but I'm kind of a straight O student. I take a lot of pride in that.

i'm more than a plane.
FAMILY

BIOLOGICAL MOTHER ! Victoria Petrelli.
& BIRTHDAY 18th January 1994.
& BLOOD STATUS Part-veela.
& LOCATION Los Angeles, USA.
& EDUCATION Beauxbatons.
& OCCUPATION Works in a small clothes boutique.
& PARTNER Single.
& CHILDREN Sebastian Linus.
; Sebastian has never met his biological Mother, as she left him just after he was born. She didn't have it in her heart to terminate the baby, instead knew he would go to a loving home. It was the hardest decision she ever had to make, but she knew she would be unable to support him the way a stable family could.

BIOLOGICAL FATHER ! Ethan Linus.
& BIRTHDAY 6th January 1987.
& BLOOD STATUS Muggle.
& LOCATION England, travelling.
& EDUCATION Dropped out of muggle high school.
& OCCUPATION Chef, owns a catering business.
& PARTNER Married to Juliette Linus.
& CHILDREN Charlie Linus & Sebastian Linus.
; Ethan never had the chance to know that Sebastian even existed. Once Victoria found out he was married, she couldn't tell him what had happened, as it had been her that pursued Ethan that night and may have used her veela powers to her advantage.

To be continued...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back