Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
(open after a couple of replies. @Aurora Herondale )

Flynn had not been in Hogwarts for five minutes (metaphorically speaking) and he was already wondering what sort of mischief he could get himself into. Which was why he was now aimlessly wandering around the corridors looking for some inspiration. And it hit quite quickly when he meandered to the second floor and seemed to happen upon the prefects hang out. Or what he was assuming was something like that as the longer he stood there, the more he noticed that every person entering or leaving seemed to be a prefect. If he could manage to pull a prank on all the prefects... well.

He was being incredibly careful not to be spotted as he hid around the corner from the door, occasionally peeking out to try and get a good gauge of things. That was until a girl he seemed to recognize a little from only the fact she was in his year seemed to have spotted him. So Flynn didn't hesitate, quickly reaching out and grabbing the girl by the arm and tugging her around the corner he was hiding around and out of sight. "Shhh," he instantly whispered, putting a finger to his lips as he released the girl's arm, "You'll give me away."

Aurora was walking on the Second Floor Corridor, she preferred to explore things alone then go on a tour to the castle with the rest of the people. She was independent yes, but that didn't make her have less friends for it. She suddenly sees a boy she definitely recognised from the sorting ceremony so she gives him a small wave and walks towards him, when she gets closer he grabs her arm and pulls her around the corner he was hiding. Aurora was a little surprised by the brusque modes but as soon as she heard the words "you'll give me away" she knew he was up to no good.

"Well, hello for you too! What do you think you are doing?" she said looking at him but his attention was elsewhere, somewhere on the other side of that corner "Hello?!?! Are you even listening to me?" she said, this time grabbing his shoulder and making him face her.

What did this girl not understand about being quiet? Almost as soon as she was pulled around the corner she started talking loudly and Flynn had to make a loud shushing sound as he turned around. "Seriously, shut up. What do you not understand about the shh I just gave you?" It wasn't that hard to understand, was it? It was quite clear that he didn't want to be spotted and yet there she was being loud and annoying.

He turned his head again, slowly peeking around the corner just to see if anyone else was coming before he looked back at the girl again. "Ain't it obvious I'm trying not to be spotted right now?" He had thought it was obvious, but maybe she was just stupid or something. "You're not helping that right now. So be. Quiet." Flynn didn't fancy having to spell it out to her, but if she was going to bring prying eyes this way then he might have to.

She didn't like his modes but she decided to stay quiet. After a while nothing happened but she didn't dared to move or go away "So what are we doing Mr Spy?" she finally asked, this time whispering "I'm getting tired of waiting around here". She didn't knew what to do, a prt of her was telling her to leave the boy and just ignore what the hell just happened because he was very rude to her because you don't shush people out of nowhere. Another prt of her wanted to stuck around, she knew he was up to know good and she couldn't wait to see what he was up to...maybe she could even prove that she could be a valuable asset.

At least she had stopped being so loud about things, so Flynn turned around again so he back was to the girl so he could keep an eye on the door he was supposed to be scouting out. "I'm just doing a bit of recon," he was being vague about things, unsure of whether this girl was going to want to tell a Professor or one of the prefects he was planning on pranking, what he was planning on doing. But when she said she was bored of waiting around, Flynn had to scoff a little, "Then leave. I'm not keeping you here." He'd only dragged her around the corner to stop her from calling out to him and drawing any unwanted attention in his direction.

Last edited:
"Wow! Someone ever told you that you really know how to make a girl special? Jeez" but she wasn't even mad at that if she was being honest. She got really interested about "doing recon", recon of what? And why? She had so many questions and she was not gonna leave until she had some at least "Recon? Recon for what? What are you trying to do?" she asked hopeful that the boy would stop being so mysterious and just told her what he was doing there.

"No," was the simple answer he gave, not really listening to what she was going on about anymore. The only thing he cared about was getting the information he wanted so he could successfully pull of a prank without getting caught in the process. Because he doubted a whole bunch of prefects were going to look kindly on him pranking them. Even if he did have that 'innocent first year' thing going for him. She asked again what he was doing and Flynn just sighed, flapping a hand behind him without even turning his head, "Just stuff. It's need to know. And you don't need to know." It was as simple enough as that. He had never needed help with his pranks and he certainly didn't need help now.

(I'm going to say other people can join now if they want to!)

Aurora knew one thing. Just wasn't taking a no for an answer. "So...here's what's gonna happen. You are gonna tell me what you are doing or else I'm telling this whole...scheme or whatever it is to the Headmaster herself. Now, if you tell me what you are doing and I'm not really interested I don't tell anyone but if I am interested I want a part in" she starred at the guy while saying this words. She see some uncertainty in his eyes but she wasn't sure it was it. "Do you really wanna test me?"

Why was one stupid girl ruining all his plans? Flynn gave an annoyed huff as he turned around again, staring the other first year down for a moment. "What is there to tell?" He challenged, puffing his chest out somewhat as he crossed his arms across his chest, "I'm technically not doing anything. I'm just standing in this corridor, which I am perfectly within my right to do. And you don't know what my scheme even is to tell on me." She could go and tell the headmistress that he was standing there loitering in a hallway, but that was about the only thing he was doing at the moment. "So yeah," he announced with a nod of his head, "I don't think you can really do anything. All I'm doing is watching people go past." Without wanting to get spotted and dangerously close to the prefects common room, which was a sign he was scheming something bad, sure. But no one could prove that.

"Fine then, I know you are looking at the prefects common room" she said. Obviously this guy knew how to make his moves and think logically. Normal people wouldn't understand the bluff she did before. "I wonder if they would be happy to know someone is spying on them"

He shuffled a foot almost uncomfortably, narrowing his eyes a little, "Yeah, so what?" Flynn supposed that anyone could work out what he was looking at, the door to the prefect common room was the only thing around here. "And I'm not spying on them," he did have to point out with a small shake of his head. "I don't care about them," no, he just cared about how easy it would be to suddenly open the door to the common room and throw a dungbomb in there and then leg it again without getting caught.

"True, you might not care about them. But you care about something that I think it's their common room and if I did rat you out they'd keep an eye on you and you wouldn't be able to do whatever you are up to" suddenly some prefects come out of their room and start hanging outside. Aurora looks around the corner too and notice them. She sees a nervous look on the boys eyes. "So... do you me to distract them so you can do your thing? I won't tell anyone if you let me be a part of this. You are clearly interested in the door so i could just go to those prefects there and distract them. A 1st year girl in distress is always a big distraction! I can even fake tears, look". Aurora then rapidly blinked her eyes and tears started falling down her face. The boy was look enigmatically to her, she couldn't tell if he thought she was a genius and would let her be a part of it, or if she was crazy.

God this girl was annoying.

Flynn found himself scowling at her more and more as she spoke. Why was she so damn interested in what he was doing? A second ago she had wanted to leave, and now she seemed quite happy to get up in his business and ruin everything. "Again, rat me out for doing what? Standing here?" Because that was all he was doing and he could quite easily come up with some excuses as to why he was standing here. Like waiting for a friend.

Hearing the door open, he peeked back around the corner, watching as a couple of prefects left their common room before his eyes moved back to the girl again. And he seemed less than impressed when she started to fake cry. That was literally the last thing he needed from her right now. "No, because I'm not planning on doing anything," the curly-haired boy simply explained. He was saving his prank for another day, all he was planning right then was watching what was going on. "I don't need them to be distracted, all I'm doing is standing here."

"Ok fine. Just know that I was willing to help you. My intentions were never to tell anyone mostly because you are definitely pranking them and I appreciate a good prank, I just wanted to be a part of something but you are not really into it so I guess I'm just gonna leave you to it" Aurora never had many friends so she didn't actually knew why she was on hufflepuff, weren't hufflepuffs the friendly social ones? She waited for the boy to answer her back, her eyes glassy from the tears forming in, but no, she wasn't gonna let them fall because her real tears, she always her them back.

So it turns out she wasn't going to tell on him? Well, she certainly had a funny way of showing that. Though Flynn wasn't completely convinced, wrinkling his nose a little as she spoke. "If you wanted to help, then you shouldn't have been annoying," he just reasoned after a moment with an uncaring shrug of his shoulder, "or threatened to tell on me." That last bit came as an afterthought. Did she really think he would trust her after threatening to tell on him? But even now she was saying her real intentions, he just didn't trust her in the slightest. For all he knew, she could be saying these things to trick him into trusting her, and then she was going to go marching straight up to a prefect and blab everything.

"But doesn't matter now, you've clearly ruined everything," he was pretty sure everyone who had walked past in the last five minutes could both hear and see him. The whole point was to try and be sneaky, to et a good lay of the land. But no, bit late for that after getting into a stupid argument with a stupid and annoying girl. Were all the girls at Hogwarts like this? He was starting to think so. "So thanks for that, super helpful of you," his voice could not have been any more sarcastic if he tried.

"For what's it's worth I'm sorry for any disturbance I may have caused" and with that Aurora left, going back to her dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back