Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
scorpiussig4.png

SCORPIUS KNIGHT
“I can't control my destiny,
I trust my soul.”

FRIENDS ♦
“Let's celebrate, remember a year
in the life of friends!”
ATTACHED AT THE HIP || like dorothy and toto went over the rainbow to blow off auntie em!
BEST FRIENDS || the earth turns, the sun burns, but I die, without you.
PARTNERS IN CRIME || you wanna play? let's run away! we wont be back before it's new years day
CLOSE FRIENDS || to being an us for once, instead of a them!
AVERAGE FRIENDS || he'll catch up later, he's just got other things on his mind, you'll see boys.
STUDENT FRIENDS || to days of inspiration, playing hookey, making something out of nothing, the need to express, to communicate
BY ASSOCIATION || gentlemen our benterfactor on this christmas day whos charity is only met by talent i must say, a new member of the alphabet city avant-garde...
ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS || forget regret or life is yours to miss
FAKE FRIENDS || I would like to propose a toast to Maureen's noble try, it went well - go to hell
SECRET/FORBIDDEN FRIENDS || I've had a knack from way back at breaking the rules once I learn the game
PROTECTIVE OVER YOU || today for you, tomorrow for me
PROTECTIVE OVER ME || give me some way to show how you've touched me so
ACQUAINTANCES || find one song...from the soul of a young man </FONT></FONT>

ENEMIES ♠
“What happened to his heart
and the ideals he once pursued?”
MORTAL ENEMIES || feel like going insane, got a fire in your brain, and you're thinking of drinking gasoline!
HARDCORE ENEMIES || I'm so mad that I don't know what to do. fighting with microphones, freezing down to my bones and to top it all off, I'm with you!
AVERAGE ENEMIES || who do you think you are? barging in on me and my guitar!
FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES || and although he once had principles, he abandoned them to live as a lapdog
ONE SIDED ENEMIES [I HATE YOU] ||</I> thats it, the straw that breaks my back, I quit!
ONE SIDED ENEMIES [YOU HATE ME] || they make fun yet I am the one attempting to do some good
FRIENDLY RIVALS || I'll forego your rent and on paper guarantee, that you can stay here for free if you do me one small favor...
JEALOUSY || honey, I know this act, it's called the 'Tango Maureen'...it's a dark, dizzy merry-go-round
ANNOYANCES || say something, anything -- test: one, two, three -- anything but that
IGNORE || not in my backyard utensils, go back to china!
BY ASSOCIATION || hey, you bum - yeah, you, move over, get your ass off that range rover

LOVERS ♥
“I think they meant it when they said you can't buy love,
now I know you can rent it.”
FINAL || someone to live for, unafraid to say I love you
CURRENTLY DATING || you'll be my King, and I'll be your castle -- no, you'll be my Queen, and I'll be your moat!
MUTUAL CRUSH || so with a thousand sweet kisses, I'll cover you
SEXUAL TENSION || oh the wax -- it's -- dripping! I like it -- between my -- *ahem* fingers!
PAST [BAD TERMS] || always "run away, hit the road, don't commit", you're full of sh!t!
PAST [MIXED TERMS] || the pain will ease if I can learn
PAST [GOOD TERMS] || I should tell you why I left, it wasn't 'cause I didn't -- I know.
FLIRT/TEASE || would you light my candle?
SECRET/FORBIDDEN ROMANCE || so let's find a bar, so dark we forget who we are!
ONE SIDED CRUSH [I LIKE YOU] || did you swoon when she walked through the door? -- every time
ONE SIDED CRUSH [YOU LIKE ME] || ever since puberty, everybody stares at me, boys, girls, I can't help it baby
UNREQUITED LOVE || long ago you might've lit up my heart but the fire's dead, ain't never ever gonna start
UNFINISHED BUSINESS || how'd I let you slip away when I'm longing so to hold you now I'd die for one more day, 'cause there's something I should have told you...

<FONT font="Arial">OTHERS ♣
“You always said how lucky you were that we were all friends,
but it was us baby, we were the lucky ones.”
<I>
DISTANT FRIENDS || oh hi. "oh hi", after seven months?
MENTOR [TO ME]/MENTEE[TO YOU] || to sontag, to sondheim to anything taboo!
MENTEE [TO ME]/MENTOR [TO YOU] || let he among us without sin, be the first to condemn!
PROFESSOR/STUDENT || you teach? -- yeah I teach...but my students would rather watch tv
FATHER || not to mention of course, hating dear old mom and dad
MOTHER || not to mention of course, hating dear old mom and dad
SIBLING || hey mister, she's my sister. ... sisters? we're close ... brothers!
OTHER FAMILY[SPECIFY] || in diapers, report cards, in spoke wheels, in speeding tickets, in contracts, dollars, in funerals and births
INDIFFERENT || you're always preaching not to be numb when that's how you thrive you pretend to create and observe when you really detach from feeling alive
MUTUAL RESPECT || only thing to do is jump over the moon! ... moo with me!
BAD INFLUENCE [ON ME] || I need your help to make my neighbors yappy dog disappear
BAD INFLUENCE [ON YOU] || you can't quietly wipe out an entire tent city, then watch 'it's a wonderful life' on tv!
GOOD INFLUENCE [ON ME] || the only way out is up...a leap of faith!
GOOD INFLUENCE [ON YOU] || they'll see I can help them all out in the long run
OTHER[SPECIFY] || why am I the witness and when I capture it on film, will it mean that it's the end and I'm alone?

<FONT font="Arial">code made by me,
lyrics from “Rent”

A Note when filling out the form:
Protective over you >> Scorpius is protective over you
Protective over me >> You are protective over Scorpius
I hate you >> Scorpius hates you
You hate me >> You hate Scorpius
I Like you >> Scorpius likes you
You like me >> You like Scorpius
Mentor to me/Mentee to you >> Scorpius looks up to you as a mentor, therefore he is your mentee
Mentor to you/Mentee to me >> You look up to Scorpius, therefore you are his mentee
Bad influence on me >> You are a bad influence on Scorpius
Bad influence on you >> Scorpius is a bad influence on you
Good influence on me >> You are a good influence on Scorpius
Good influence on you >> Scorpius is a good influence on you

So if you wrote "i hate you", I would edit my list to say "you hate me" - get it?

Fill it out, I'll do the rest!
FULL name:
House & Year:
All relationships that apply:
You say:
3 100x100 icons [don't have to be matching/the same]
[Not necessary] Links to any RPs?:

The Girls:</FONT>

Taylor LEE Mercer
Gryffindor || Third Year
[sub][sub]*[/sub][/sub]
haydenicon18.png
haydenicon19.png
haydenicon20.png
[sub][sub]*[/sub][/sub]
PAST [MIXED TERMS] || the pain will ease if I can learn
UNFINISHED BUSINESS || how'd I let you slip away when I'm longing so to hold you now I'd die for one more day, 'cause there's something I should have told you...
IGNORE || not in my backyard utensils, go back to china!
BAD INFLUENCE [ON ME] || I need your help to make my neighbors yappy dog disappear
PARTNERS IN CRIME || you wanna play? let's run away! we wont be back before it's new years day

CURRENTLY DATING || you'll be my King, and I'll be your castle -- no, you'll be my Queen, and I'll be your moat!
GOOD INFLUENCE [ON ME] || the only way out is up...a leap of faith!
</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT>
How do you document real life when real life is getting more like fiction each day:
[ul][li]||Wandering; first meeting!|| (first year)</LI>
[li]||Catching Up|| (first year)
[li]||Sams Birthday|| (first year)
[li]||Revealing Santas|| (first year)
[li]||Secret Gifts|| (first year)
[li]||Both Hurt In Different Ways|| (first year) -my new favorite!-
[li]||I'll Have A Butterbeer With That...|| (first year)
[li]||Building The Foundations|| (summer before second year)
[li]||A Little Distracted|| (second year)
[li]||Finally! A Reunion!|| (second year)
[li]||Happy Birthday To Me|| (second year)
[li]||Another Birthday?|| (second year)
[li]||Another Reunion- with Ice-Cream|| (second year)
[li]||Win.|| (second year)
[li]||The Source of Both Your Love and Misery|| (third year)
[li]||Woah, 14!|| (third year)[/li][/ul]

I Should Tell You, I Should Tell You...
YOUsay || Scorpius is fantastic. I feel so lucky to have him. Its crazy the way everything fell into place. But I wouldnt change it for the world. I wish I knew the reason things ended between us. Everything just happened at the wrong place at the wrong time. I miss Scorpius more and more each day, but I don't think trying to work it out is what our relationship needs. He doesn't seem to want to talk to me anyway. I guess only time will tell.
SCORPIUSsays || From the moment I met Taylor I liked her, and through an entire drama-filled year, we still ended up together and it just feels right. We're not perfect, but we're fantastic. It's my fault that things ended the way we did, but I was afraid it was only a matter of time before something like this were to really happen, so I ended it because I thought it was best. For both of us. I miss Taylor all the time, but I can't look at her and not want her back, and I know that we both need to move on so it's best that I just avoid her for now.

Jennifer LYDIA Wilkonson
Hufflepuff || Third Year
[sub][sub]*[/sub][/sub]
Taylor_Momsen_051.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_044.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_043.jpg
[sub][sub]*[/sub][/sub]
FRIENDLY RIVALS || I'll forego your rent and on paper guarantee, that you can stay here for free if you do me one small favor...
ANNOYANCES || say something, anything -- test: one, two, three -- anything but that
[PAST] FLIRT/TEASE || would you light my candle?
MUTUAL RESPECT || only thing to do is jump over the moon! ... moo with me!
<FONT font="Arial">How do you document real life when real life is getting more like fiction each day:
<FONT font="Arial"><FONT font="Arial"><FONT font="Arial"><FONT font="Arial"><FONT font="Arial"><FONT font="Arial"><FONT font="Arial">
[ul][li]||Shopping Finally; first meeting|| (first year)
[li]||Some Alone Time|| (first year)
[li]||After the Fight!|| (first year)
[li]||An Afternoon Out|| (first year)
[li]||A Royal Sitting|| (first year)
[li]||Reminiscing|| (first year)
[li]||A talk|| (first year)
[li]||Part of Me is Missing|| (first year)
[li]||Sams birthday|| (first year)
[li]||Revealing Santas|| (first year)
[li]||A sudden leave|| (first year)
[li]||An Extra Candle|| (second year)
[li]||Another Reunion- with Ice-Cream|| (second year)
[li]||A Gathering Around Butterbeer|| (summer before third year)
[li]||Woah, 14!|| (third year)
<LI>[li]||Basking In Each Others Pain|| (third year)[/li][/ul]
I Should Tell You, I Should Tell You...
YOUsay || Scorpius, you are a great and always have been. I did have a crush on you for a long time but that changed a while back and now we are just very close. I know people seem to believe our friendship isn't normal but we are just very close, we can't be that ignorant to not see what everyone else thinks.
SCORPIUSsays || Well, there's quite a bit of history between us, first there was a mutual flirtation but on my end it was kinda just for fun, then there were times when were were completely at each other's throats but one thing that's always the same, is that at the end of the day we're the closest friends ever. We seem to have some closer connection to each other so even when we haven't talked in so long, our friendship is still as strong as it used to be.

FULL name:
Taylor Lee Mercer

House & Year:
Gryffindor Second Year

BEST FRIENDS || the earth turns, the sun burns, but I die, without you. ♦
PARTNERS IN CRIME || you wanna play? let's run away! we wont be back before it's new years day ♦
PROTECTIVE OVER YOU || today for you, tomorrow for me ♦
PROTECTIVE OVER ME || give me some way to show how you've touched me so ♦
CURRENTLY DATING || you'll be my King, and I'll be your castle -- no, you'll be my Queen, and I'll be your moat! ♥

You say:
Scorpius is fantastic. I feel so lucky to have him. Its crazy the way everything fell into place. But I wouldnt change it for the world.

Red.jpg
Gasp.png
Shhh.png

[Building The Foundations]
[Secret Gifts]

An Update. ( :cry: )

FULL name:
Taylor Lee Mercer

House & Year:
Gryffindor Third Year

PAST [MIXED TERMS] || the pain will ease if I can learn ♥
UNFINISHED BUSINESS || how'd I let you slip away when I'm longing so to hold you now I'd die for one more day, 'cause there's something I should have told you... ♥

You say:
I wish I knew the reason things ended between us. Everything just happened at the wrong place at the wrong time. I miss Scorpius more and more each day, but I don't think trying to work it out is what our relationship needs. He doesn't seem to want to talk to me anyway. I guess only time will tell.

Awesome2.png
Awesome3.png
Awesome.png

[Building The Foundations]
[Secret Gifts]
[The Source of Both Your Love and Misery]

Taylor_Momsen_051.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_043.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_044.jpg

Full name: Jennifer Lydia Wilkonson
House & Year: Hufflepuff Third Year
BEST FRIENDS || the earth turns, the sun burns, but I die, without you. ♦
PARTNERS IN CRIME || you wanna play? let's run away! we wont be back before it's new years day ♦
PROTECTIVE OVER YOU || today for you, tomorrow for me ♦
PROTECTIVE OVER ME || give me some way to show how you've touched me so ♦
MUTUAL RESPECT || only thing to do is jump over the moon! ... moo with me! ♣

You say: "Scorpius, you are a great and always have been. I did have a crush on you for a long time but that changed a while back and now we are just very close. I know people seem to believe our friendship isn't normal but we are just very close, we can't be that ignorant to not see what everyone else thinks."

FULL name: Luna Esmeralda Paramore
House & Year: Ravenclaw 4th year [or 5th, depending on when you update]
All relationships that apply:AVERAGE FRIENDS || he'll catch up later, he's just got other things on his mind, you'll see boys.
STUDENT FRIENDS || to days of inspiration, playing hookey, making something out of nothing, the need to express, to communicate
ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS || forget regret or life is yours to miss [In a way it fits.]
PAST [GOOD TERMS] || I should tell you why I left, it wasn't 'cause I didn't -- I know.
MUTUAL RESPECT || only thing to do is jump over the moon! ... moo with me! [At least I hope this one is true.]
OTHER [HOUSEMATE] || why am I the witness and when I capture it on film, will it mean that it's the end and I'm alone?

You say: "Despite our rocky past I do consider Scorpius my friend. To hold a grudge for three years over something that happened when we were Twelve and Thirteen would be pointless. Especially considering we were both at fault. I was genuinely happy for him when I found out he was dating Taylor, and to be honest I'm kind of sad that they broke up. I don't know the details but they were cute together. I just really hope Scorpius is okay, I don't want him getting hurt. I think I did enough of that my second year."

1-1.png
2-1.png
3.png

Links to any RPs?:
[I Remember the day we met...] Pages 2-3
[The music floating above our heads, we shared our first kiss.]
[And so the truth comes out.]
[So things started to come apart at the seams.]
[You were so sweet at times.]
[Always sweeping me off my feet.]
[Though I didn't know it, I craved this disaster.]
[And so time healed the wounds. Most of them anyways.]