Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Hi All,

I was just thinking, with all the youtube uploads I do, I'm always Scheduling videos before they go live. Would there be a way that HNZ could have this Feature for Professors? For Example if someone with a Professor knows they have to go away for two weeks and can't post lessons they can write them up and Schedule them to post on certain days on their behalf, This way there would be less missed lessons and lessons can be easily organized.

Thanks!

Hi Ash,

Unfortunately, Zetaboards doesn't have the capability to do something like this. I asked my contact there. ;) :p So, we wouldn't be able to do something like that here on HNZ at the current moment.

I think the staff does a good job of subbing for classes when we know that we have to do so. So, I'd encourage you and anyone with a professor to post your absence in the professor's absence area when you know in advance that you'll be away. :)

Ash, I just have a small suggestion of your okay with that. Some people have been known to post the lessons before they are supposed to be done and then the students do them at their leisure. It takes pressure off of you and it also gives the students some time too. I've done it before when needed. Maybe it's something you could think about?

Teigan

Jakobe Hitachiin said:
Ash, I just have a small suggestion of your okay with that. Some people have been known to post the lessons before they are supposed to be done and then the students do them at their leisure. It takes pressure off of you and it also gives the students some time too. I've done it before when needed. Maybe it's something you could think about?

Teigan
I'm aware of doing this, but to keep with the authenticity of having weekly lessons and being at Hogwarts and not just on a forum, I thought suggesting a way to schedule the lessons would be a way to keep things more in-character, instead of just Dumping lessons and not being as involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back