Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie's next delivery was yet another member of her own year, a boy she had never really spoken with, but recognised from classes. Hurrying up the stairs to see if he was in the common room, Lizzie was pleasantly surprised to find the boy on the stairs instead. Taking a few extra long steps to catch up, Lizzie gave him a playful elbow in the arm to catch his attention and smiled. "Hey Lucas, got a rose for you." She grinned, holding up the bright red flower. "Looks like somebody really likes you!"

Lucas was on his way down from the common room to meet up with Zoe but on his way, he came across someone who seemed to be looking for him with a rose in her hand. A red one at that. "Oh hey Lizzie, thank," He said taking the rose from her. He couldn't help but wonder who it was from as he and Zoe hadn't sent roses to each other. "Is there a note?"

Lizzie smiled and nodded, quickly handing Lucas the message as well. "Here you go, happy Valentines Day!" She smiled. "Must be from someone special..."
Dear Luc,
There it is a red rose. You've send me one a few years ago and that changed everything between us.
Now I'm sending you one. I hope this rose will change everything in a good way. I've missed you so much and couldn't give up on you. As you know I'm not a quitter. I like you Lucas very much, and I think I've started to fall for you. We know eachother for so long. I think we are ment to be together. Sorry that I couldn't answer your love a few years ago, but I can't ignore the feelings I'm having for you. I hope you feel the same. I can't imagine those feelings you had are gone.
Love,
Evelyn

Lucas took the note and read it carefully. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, Evelyn had feelings for him after all this time. He couldn't help but think it was all a little too late. "Uhm, thanks Lizzie," He hoped his fellow Gryffindor didn't think he was being rude but the content of the note was a lot to take in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back