Sara Wilson

Sara Wilson

pinkigirly.jpg

Full Name: Sarabie Cassandra Wilson.
- Birth Date: 19th February.
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Straight naturally brown hair, usually dyed blonde and black eyes.
- Parents: Emily Wilson and Cameron Wilson. Both are magic.
- Siblings, if any: Identical sister, Emily Melissa Wilson. Sara was told Emily is a Squib. This is a lie.
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: Sara ran away from home just after her eleventh birthday, and has been on the run for several weeks now. Her parents house is in Whitianga, but the beach.
- Blood status: Mixed.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): N/A Sara doesn't have any preference for houses, she didn't know about Hogwarts until the letter came.
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A wolf. The wolf is a symbol of wisdom, loyalty and independence.
- What would their Boggart be? A clown. Clowns are scary. Sara went to the circus once, and the clowns freaked her out. She has never been the same since... Or maybe a GIANT NEEDLE!
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A wolf or cat.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Emily being a witch too, and both of them going to Hogwarts.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Um. She could think of the anger she felt when her parents told her she was a witch and that Emily wasn't.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

I'm a witch. Mum and Dad are wizards too. I have to go a school called Hogwarts. Emmy isn't going. I feel sick. I am going to run away. They will never find me. Goodbye forever.

Sara.

Hey

This is the only question I can think of for now. I'll try and think of others.

If Emily isn't a squib then what is she and why did her parents tell Sara that she was??

Some questions for you ^_^

1.What is Emily and Cameron's occupation?
2.What house was Emily and Cameron in?
3.You say Sara hasn't got any pets, does she want one? Would she consider having one at Hogwarts?
4.Why would her Boggart maybe be a 'GIANT NEEDLE'?
5.Is Sara going to go to Hogwarts without Emily? Why?
6.You say that her Patronus would be a wolf, does that mean that Sara is independant and loyal? Or is it what she wishes she was?
7.Can you describe Sara in five words?
8.Can you describe Emily in five words?
9.Is Sara ever going to return to her parents house?
10. Why would her animagus be a wolf or a cat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back