Hometown: London, England, United Kingdom
Blood Status: Half-blood
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Appearance o_O
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
Style: Wavy

A Little Deeper <_<
Personality: Sara is really very friendly. She loves reading, writing, learning and being herself. She loves to be creative. Sometimes you may see her with her friends (60% of the time) and the other times she can be seen enjoying life alone. She always has time for herself to think and reflect - she loves doing that. Sara carries her favourite sling bag that she made herself (with many patches of fabric) everywhere she goes.
History: Sara grew up not knowing anything to the magical world. When she was seven, her family relatives started doing weird things like pointing "sticks" and saying weird words. When she grew older, Sara found out everything. She even was trained to fly on a broomstick once! Sara loved magic so much! Her mother and grandparents taught her a few spells and even used some in their daily lives. Magic meant everything to Sara.

Family :wub:
tumblr_m54chwPdKe1rt0xyqo1_500.png
<FONT font="Times New Roman">

Evangeline Taylor-May Laker is Sara's mother. She loves Sara wth all her heart and Sara's education means everything to her. She tried her best to provide as much as she can. She works in a Muggle school as a teacher. She teaches English and Mathematics. Sometimes she works overseas to teach children who are poor for a small organisation called Magic Teaching Organisation that Evangeline built up herself. Sara and her never fail to have a bonding moment. Eva is quite afraid that Sara might be too distracted by the death of her father so she rarely speaks about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back