O U T S I D E O F T H E J E W E L
---------------------------------

FACE SHAPE: Oval
HAIR: Chocolate brown / Windblown / Two inches pas shoulders
EYES: Dark purple / Sometimes look blueish / Rounder than normal
HEIGHT: 5'2"
WEIGHT: 107
SKIN TONE: Pale
STYLE: Skinny jeans, t-shirts, Converse, ballet flats / Her style is generally tomboyish but with small girly touches / She would never wear a dress unless forced to
PLAYED BY: Cory Kennedy, may be played by Kaya Scodelario in future.

I N S I D E O F T H E J E W E L

TRAITS:

♫ STUBBORN! Sapphire Cahill does not like being told she can't do something. Whether the fact that she physically can do it or not is out of the question. If it is a stupid thing to do and had a ninety-nine per cent chance of hurting herself has nothing to do with anything. Simply setting down rules and guidelines makes Sapphire angry. Granted, this attitude has gotten her into a lot of trouble over her life. She is also rather stubborn about her thoughts and beliefs. Once Sapphire has made up her mind, it is rather a difficult task to change it.

♫ REBELLIOUS! She has a "healthy" disrespect for authority. Police? Yep. Teachers? Definitely. Sapphire honestly thinks that adults do not know best, and that she is the only one who knows what is right for her to do. Of course, being a typical teenager, she would.

♫ SNEAKY! Sapphire would like to think that she is very sneaky. She believes that she had mad ninja stalking skills. Perhaps true, but maybe she just watches too many spy movies...

♫ VIRTUOSO! Sapphire loves music and is gifted musically. She can sing (mezzo soprano) and play the guitar as well as the piano.

♫ LOYAL! Although it is close to impossible to befriend Miss Cahill, one Sapphire is your friend, she is a very loyal one and stands by you at all times.

♫ PESSIMISTIC! Sapphire is a glass half empty kind of person. She just doesn't get how some people are so happy all the time when there are obviously bad things everywhere.

♫ CLUMSY! With the exception of when she is dancing, Sapphire is a pretty clumsy person on land. She is the kind of person who is able to fall up stairs and trip over her own shadow.

♫ FREE SPIRITED! Sapphire doesn't bother to be restrained by convention and considers herself to be a nonconformist. She lives according to her own wishes and beliefs, or at least says she does. The interesting thing about Sapphire is that she simply cares too much about what other people think of her to ever be herself. As much as she would love to fool herself that she is her own person, she is far too scared to be.

♫ SENSITIVE! Despite the fact that Sapphire is a pessimist and does dish out some rather harsh insults, she does easily take offence to anything that insults her. In fact, it's not an extremely difficult task to make Sapphire upset. Harsh words or even a condescending tone can make Sapphire crack, although she’s not one to show it. She believes that if she is the one to insult everyone else, nobody would dare to hurt her. She sees crying as a sign of weakness, and refuses to let anyone see her weaknesses. She finds it better to hold her head high and pretend that she’s queen of the world.

♫ INSECURE! Really, Sapphire's super-***** act is just a facade, really. She's not really as mean as she seems to be, she's just not very good at being friendly. She doesn't know how to make friends and finds it far easier to snap at anyone who tries to befriend her.

QUIRKS:
★ When she eats pie, she always eats the top, then the filling, then the crust.
★ Constantly plays with her fingers
★ Talking to herself / Things that can't talk back
★ Regularly stares up at the sky
★ Vegetarian
★ Cannot drink anything with ice in it or else she gets brain freeze.
★ Draws random doodles on any piece of paper in front of her and always carries a pen
★ Hands are usually covered in paint
★ Her hair always covers her face when she is in class working.

+ Explosives / Things that go boom,
+ Glitter
+ Travelling
+ Sushi
+ Dancing
+ Music
+ Sporks
+ Spy movies
+ The Rain
+ Fluffy Animals
+ Frogs

DISLIKES:
- Losing
- Stupid People
- Lavender
- Waiting
- The Colours Orange and Pink
- Reality TV Shows
- The Word 'cool'
- Big Dogs
- Dresses

T H E P E O P L E W H O C A R E

7.jpg

K A T E R I N A L Y N N C A H I L L
Mother / Twenty-Nine / Self-Absorbed / Squib / Ballerina

th_inception26.jpg

D E R R I C K O L I V E R C A H I L L
Step Father / Thirty-Two / Laid Back / Muggle / Surf Instructor

christaav-12.png

T O P A Z C L A R A C A H I L L
Adoptive Sister / Thirteen / Distant / Muggle / Student

ashley_olsen_in_new_york_minute_94.png

J A D E K A R E N C A H I L L
Step Sister / Twelve / Snob / Muggle / Student

mary-kate_olsen_in_new_york_minute_95.png

O P A L W Y N N I F R E D C A H I L L
Step Sister / Twelve / Dizzy / Muggle / Student

0115.jpg

E M E R A L D E I L O W N Y C A H I L L
Half Sister / Ten / Dreamer / Witch / Student

2rqk175.jpg

A Y A F E I V Y O N A
Pet / One / Friendly / White Raven

B A C K S T O R Y O F T H E J E W E L

Sapphire Jebezel Cahill was born on a cold winter evening to eighteen year old Katerina Smith. Her father was not present at her birth, nor did he seem to have any interest in the child whatsoever. Katerina had dreams to be a famous ballet dancer, and she certainly didn't want a child to get in the way of her dancing. So, baby Sapphire was sent to live with various aunts and uncles, all of whom didn't exactly want a child themselves. Sapphire's first year of life was confusing for everyone, but soon enough the confusion stopped for the relatives who didn't want her.

Katerina became pregnant again, and she was furious. Eight months later, Emerald was born. Emerald and Sapphire were sent to live with a nanny in Wellington so Katerina could return to dancing. Sapphire took an immediate liking to her younger sister, and was an extremely over-protective elder sister. Young Sapphire was a a sweet girl, though she had always been distant to the people around her. Everyone liked her, but they were always a little worried about her fascination with death.

Her fascination became even more apparent when a close friend of Katerina and fellow dancer, Clara Van Es and her husband were killed in a car crash, leaving behind their seven year old daughter, Topaz. Katerina was the god-mother of Topaz, and had previously agreed to act as the child's mother if anything happened to Clara. It was a promise that she had hoped she wouldn't have to keep, but she had given her word. Topaz came to live with Sapphire, and the five year old idolized Topaz, forgetting entirely about her younger sister. Topaz was cold towards Sapphire, and Sapphire reflected the behavior to everyone else she met. Unfortunately, this meant that Sapphire had a tendency to act as if her own parents were dead.

Katerina resented her daughters, even her adoptive one, for disabling her from being a famous ballerina. She moved to Australia six months after Topaz came to live with the family, and joined a small ballet company in Sydney. There, the unthinkable happened: Katerina fell in love. With a surfer, Derrick Cahill. [TBC]

B E H I N D T H E S C E N E S

CALL ME: Saphs works ^^
RP EXPERIENCE: Not a lot. I've been lurking here for nearly two years though :r
OTHER CHARACTERS: Just Saphy here at the mo'. Next "year" I'll have Emerald Cahill and possibly another character.
+ Disney
+ Doctor Who
+ Jedis
+ People who talk to me for no apparent reason

R O U N D O F A P P L A U S E

Template By: This template is made by Saph! Anyone who steals it will meet The Scavenger's Daughter, and the Iron Maiden! If you want to use this template for your own character, just shoot me a PM on Sapphire Cahill and ask! I'm a nice person, I'll let you use it with my permission ^^

</COLOR>
2553rtk.png
</SIZE>
S A P P H I R E J E Z E B E L C A H I L L
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#5517bb">

<COLOR color="#5517bb">Saph's Scrapbook

----

School Yearbook

Year One:

Yearbook Photo:
bj8pwg.jpg

Halloween Photo:

Yule Ball Photo:

Sorting Post:

Sapphire groaned inwardly at the sight of her fellow first years. What the heck? Why was everyone so excited? She honestly didn't understand, nor care why everyone seemed to be so happy about being sorted. It was just a house, for goodness sake! All her old schools had houses too, and there honestly wasn't anything remotely interesting about any of them. Sapphire didn't understand the whole concept of 'magic' in the first place. Wave a wand to make stuff happen? It sounded like sheer laziness to her. Oh well, these nutjobs seemed to think that magic was totally super awesome. Whoop-de-do Sapphire found herself thinking as she attempted to fix her hair without people noticing. Her darling mother had put Sapphire's hair into a ballerina bun on top of her head, complete with a sickeningly pink ribbon, butterfly clips and far too much hairspray. Sapphire had made it her mission to make her hair as messy as possible - and was succeeding so far. "Cahill, Sapphire" was called and Sapphire felt an unexplainable surge of anger. Maybe it was because she hated people staring at her. She wasn't shy in the least, but she hated it when people judged her. But she had to be sorted in front of the whole school, so whatever. Butterfly clips whacking her cheek, Sapphire Cahill went up to the sorting hat. As the hat was placed on her tangled hair, Sapphire found herself wondering two things: one, was this magic thing really going to be so bad? And two, would it make her mother mad? Sapphire's mother and anything out of the ordinary were not compatible. Maybe Hogwarts wouldn't be so bad for Sapphire...

"I think you'll come to respect magic, and there isn't a better place to do that than in SLYTHERIN!"

Signatures:
2jflw8x.jpg
<SIZE size="150">S A P P H I R E J E Z E B E L C A H I L L
<i>
</i>
6syusk.png
By me.

Important Happenings:
- Turned eleven and went to Hogwarts
- Sorted into Slytherin
-
-